Big Ten Network is the best place to watch college sports. Through the Roku Channel Store, you can install the B1G app to watch all the Big Ten Network video content. If you’re comfortable with the installation, you can choose a streaming service that offers a B1G network to stream it on Roku.
You can use any of the above-mentioned ways to get Big Ten Network on Roku. With the Big Ten Network, you can get live streaming for non-televised games, on-demand games, replays, and more. In the Big Ten Conference, you can get hundreds of live sporting and around 1,700 events each year.
Let us show the methods you can use to stream Big Ten Network on Roku. Also, you can also learn some troubleshooting tips of the B1G app on Roku by scrolling down your eyeballs to the end of the article.
Since Big Ten Network is a subscription-based streaming service, you need to subscribe to this platform to get access. Additionally, the following are the subscription plans offered by B1G. You can get any of them from Big Ten Network through its official website.
|Membership Plans||Monthly Pricing||Annual Pricing|
Along with that, there is one more plan named Sports Pass available on this platform. You can choose one sport and get all the videos. The pricing and content may differ based on sports.
How to Add Big Ten Network on Roku
1. Launch the Roku device and press the Home button on the Roku remote.
2. Choose Streaming Channels on the Home screen.
3. Click Search Channels and search for Big Ten Network in the Roku Channel Store.
4. Click + Add Channel to install the app on your Roku.
5. Select Go to Channel to launch Big Ten Network on Roku.
How to Add Big Ten Network from the Roku Website
1. Visit the Roku website using any browser on your device and log in to your Roku account.
2. Enter Big Ten Network in the search bar.
3. Click + Add Channel to download the app from the Roku website.
4. The channel will appear on your Roku device within one day. You can also update the firmware of the Roku device to get it immediately.
Once you’ve installed Big Ten Network on your Roku device, you can navigate to the live broadcasting section and start streaming.
Watch Big Ten Network on Roku Via Streaming Service
Watching Big Ten Network using streaming services is the best option in the current scenario. If you purchase a streaming service, you can access not only Big Ten Network but also all the other channels and content on any device, along with the smart features they provide.
Get fuboTV on Roku to access many live sports on Big Network and other channels and on-demand entertainment content. It is an excellent app with reliable streaming, a simple web interface, 4K content, and capable DVR space of 1000 to 250 hours to record and watch from any device. You can also have unlimited streams on 10 screens at home and three simultaneous streams outside.
Plans start at $74.99/month on fuboTV.
Website: Big Ten Network on fuboTV
With the DirectTV Stream on Roku, you can access over 7,000 apps and the Big Ten Network. So you don’t have to worry about missing your favorite matches. You can stream the channel on 20 devices at home and 3 devices outside, a feature that no other platform provides.
To stream B1G on DirecTV Stream, you should pay $64.99 per month as a base price
Website: BTN on DirecTV
Hulu has two types of subscription plans. An ad-supported option and an ad-free option. Both versions include the Big Ten Network. It is one of the most comprehensive options for sports streaming and local channels, with both live TV and on-demand content with unlimited DVR storage. Add Hulu to Roku and enjoy from big games to the smallest niche on BTN.
To get the Hulu+Live TV package, you need to pay $69.99 per month.
Website: Big Ten Network on Hulu
YouTube TV’s biggest advantage over other streaming TV services is its familiarity. You can easily access it and get content on various topics from different top channels, even local channels on 3 devices at a time. Make use of the long free trial service to watch prime time matches on Big Ten Network for free and record them with its unlimited DVR storage capacity. Thus subscribing and adding YouTube TV on Roku never goes in vain.
YouTube TV has only one subscription plan and it costs $72.99 per month.
Website: BTN on YouTube TV
Sling TV is easily the most affordable option to watch Big Ten Network sports on Roku. The features and channel it offers to its cost are simply unbelievable. Additionally, it has three types of plans with differences in the availability of channels. Big Ten Network comes within Sling Blue- Sports Extra plan. With the Sling TV app on Roku, you can get 50 hours of DVR storage and simultaneous streaming on 3 devices which is worth this cost.
BTN is available on Sling TV with a subscription to Sling Blue ($30/mo) + Sports Extra ($10/mo).
Website: Big Ten Network on Sling TV
How to Fix Big Ten Network Not Working on Roku
If the Big Ten Network app is not working on a Roku TV or device, you can easily fix the issue with the simple troubleshooting tips listed below.
- Make sure that your Roku device is getting a stable internet connection.
- Close the app on Roku and open it after a while.
- Clear the cache files on Roku and try again.
- Reboot the Roku device to fix the lagging and not loading issues.
- Sign out of the account and log in again. If needed, activate the app again to fix the issue.
- If you are using the older version of Roku, update the device to fix the compatibility issues.
- Delete the app on Roku and install it again to delete the cache files stored in the app.
- As a last solution, contact customer support to fix the issue immediately.
Yes. BTN has its official app on the Roku Channel Store. So, it is natively available for Roku devices.
Each Big Ten Network game on NBC broadcast will also be streamed on Peacock on Roku. But not all the BTN games are available on Peacock.