If you want to stream your favorite cable TV channels at an affordable price, then pick the Sling TV without any second opinions. It is the best streaming service that offers all kinds of channels. There are three different packages available: Orange, Blue, and Orange + Blue. Sling TV allows you to stream TV shows, movies, series, and many more from various channels. It is compatible with Cloud DVR storage that can record your favorite content to watch later. Sling TV supports multiple devices, and Roku is one among them. Let us see how to access Sling TV on Roku in the below section.
Here are the features of Sling TV:
- It has got an excellent library with 30+ top-rated TV channels.
- You can add premium channels like HBO, and Cinemax with the add-ons option.
- This app lets you stream both live and on-demand content.
- It offers channels in different genres namely news, entertainment, lifestyle, sports, and international services.
- Keep your kids enthusiastic with the kid’s shows on Sling TV similar to Disney and Cartoon Network.
- You can enjoy streaming Sling TV on different screens simultaneously.
This service offers seven-day free trial and three membership plans:
- Sling Orange – $30 a month
- Sling Blue – $30 a month
- Orange and Blue – $45 a month
How to Add Sling TV on Roku?
Sling TV is available officially on Roku Channel Store. Hence, you can easily install the service on your Roku device with simple steps.
1. Connect the Roku device to your smart TV.
2. Navigate to the Homepage by pressing the Home button.
3. Tap on the Streaming Channels option and then select the Search option.
4. Search for Sling TV and pick the app from the list below.
5. Click on the Add Channel button in the app info page.
6. Hit the OK button, once the installation is done.
7. Launch the installed Sling TV app on your device.
8. Sign-in with your email & password and you will get the Sling TV library.
9. Choose a channel and start streaming your favorite show on the Roku.
You can also add Sling TV on your device using the Roku Remote app.
- Open Roku remote app.
- Click on the Channel Store button.
- Search for the Sling TV channel.
- Click Add Channel to install the app on your device.
How to Cancel Sling TV on Roku?
Follow the below steps to know how to Cancel Sling TV on Roku.
1. Go to the Sling TV app from your homepage.
2. Now, press the Asterisk (*) button on your Roku remote.
3. The below page will appear on your TV screen.
4. Select the Manage subscription option.
5. Click the Cancel subscription button to stop the service.
How much is Sling TV per month on Roku?
As Sling TV offers different packages, you can enjoy the channels at different costs. The price packages include Orange and Blue – each for $30 per month and Orange+Blue – $45 per month.
What channels are on Sling TV for Roku?
Is Sling free on Roku?
You can download Sling TV for free and enjoy streaming the Sling TV channels for free up to one week as a free trial.
How long does it take to activate Sling TV?
Sling TV takes only 5-10 seconds to complete the activation process. You need to sign-in with your login credentials like email and password.