Troom Troom is a YouTube channel that uploads videos about Easy DIY tutorials on Accessories, scrapbooking cards, and more. It is famous for its life hacks, prank wars, making your lips look line inside of an orange, and more of these kinds of videos. This channel is also about home crafting ideas, where many of the ideas can be done with ordinary household appliances. Troom Troom is available on Roku, and you can use these methods to add it to Roku.
Some of The Crafting Project Categories Available on Troom Troom
- Beginners Craft
- Paper Crafts
- Card Making
- Scrap Booking
- Crafts for Girls
- Kids Craft
How to Add Troom Troom on Roku?
(1) Turn on your Roku device and press Home on your remote.
(2) Under the Home screen, select Streaming Channels and then choose the Search channels option.
(3) Enter Troom Troom in the search bar and choose the channel from the search results.
(4) On the channel overview page, select Add Channel to add Troom Troom on your Roku.
(5) Once the installation is over, a pop-up will appear. Click OK on it.
The Troom Troom app is now available on your device. You can launch it on your device and start streaming the content.
Alternate Methods Using Screen Mirroring
There are two methods by which you can use screen mirroring to cast contents on Roku. The methods are:
(Note: Before you use screen mirroring, you have to check whether screen mirroring on Roku is allowed. If not, then set up screen mirroring on Roku)
How to Setup Screen Mirroring on Roku?
Before screen mirroring, you have to enable screen mirroring on your Roku.
(1) On the Home Screen, select Settings.
(2) Choose System and select screen mirroring.
(3) Select screen mirroring mode and choose Prompt or Always Allow to allow screen mirroring on Roku.
How to Cast Troom Troom on Roku Using Screen Mirroring Option Available on Your Smartphone?
(1) Open your Smartphone and go to Notification Panel.
(2) Select the screen mirroring icon and choose your Roku device from the available devices.
(3) The contents on the smartphone screen will be mirrored to your Roku.
(4) Select the Troom Troom app on your smartphone. You can also download it from Play Store.
(5) Select the videos you want and enjoy watching them on Roku.
How to Cast Troom Troom on Roku Using Screen Mirroring Option Available on Your PC?
(1) Launch your PC, and select your browser.
(2) Enter Troom Troom on the search bar and select Troom Troom Official Website.
(3) Click on Customize and control Google Chrome and select Cast.
(4) Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices and select Continue.
(5) The contents on your PC screen will be mirrored to your Roku screen.
(6) Select the Videos you want and enjoy watching them on Roku.
Troom Troom is a channel where you can learn something useful outside of your studies. If you are not planning to install the app, you can also install the YouTube app on your device and visit the official channel of Troom Troom to stream their content.
(1) What is the Troom Troom channel?
Troom Troom channel is a Ukrainian YouTube channel that uploads DIY tutorials and more.
(2) Is Troom Troom a free channel?
Yes, Troom Troom is a free channel.
(3) Is there an official app for Troom Troom on Roku?
Yes, there is an official app for Troom Troom on Roku.