Cineplex is the best media streaming service for movie lovers. Enjoy all your favorite movies in High Definition on Cineplex. It is possible to buy and rent the movies available on Cineplex and stream them on your TV. On Roku, you have the official Cineplex Store app with the best collection of movies. The app library is categorized under sections like New Releases, Classics, and Independent Films. If you want to unlock the best library of movies on your Roku device, install the Cineplex Store app.
Related: How to stream Flixtor on Roku
How to Get Cineplex on Roku
Follow these instructions to download the Cineplex app on your device.
1. Initially, connect your Roku device to the HDMI port of your TV.
2. Select the Streaming Channels option from the Roku home screen.
3. From the menu, select the Search Channels and search for Cineplex Store.
4. Select the Cineplex Store app icon from the search results.
5. You can download the app by selecting the Add Channel option.
6. When the app download is complete, select the OK button.
7. You can open Cineplex Store by clicking on the Go to Channel option.
8. Sign in to your account if required.
9. Next, buy, or rent movies and TV shows. After that, you can stream your favorites with the Cineplex Store on Roku.
Alternative Method to Get Cineplex on Roku
The following are the steps to add the Cineplex Store on your Roku TV using the Roku Mobile app.
1. Install the Roku Mobile app on your smartphone from the Play Store or the App Store.
2. Open the Roku Mobile App on your smartphone and sign in to it with your account details.
3. Next, connect your Android or iOS Smartphone and Roku TV to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. On the Roku Mobile app, tap on the Devices tab from the lower right corner.
5. Wait for a few seconds, and your Roku device will appear in the list of available devices.
6. When your Roku device appears on the list of available devices, select it, and your Roku device will be paired with the Roku Mobile app.
7. Tap on the Channels tab below your Roku device.
8. Select the Channel Store option and then search for the Cineplex Store app.
5. Find the Cineplex Store app icon and select it.
6. Select the Add Channel option to add Cineplex Store to your Roku TV.
7. You will have to enter the Roku Account Pin following the instructions on your screen.
8. Finally, the Cineplex Store will be added to your Roku TV.
9. After adding the Cineplex channel on your Roku TV, launch it and sign in to your account.
10. Choose any movie or TV show you want to purchase.
11. Finally, you can legally stream movies or TV shows with the Cineplex Store on Roku.
Related: How to Add and Activate Plex on Roku
How to Screen Mirror Cineplex on Roku
Cineplex Store is available on your Android Smartphone. So, you can use the app to screen mirror Cineplex Store on your Roku TV. But, before that, enable the Screen Mirroring on Roku and follow the steps below.
1. On your Android Smartphone, go to the Google Play Store and install the Cineplex Store app.
2. Next, launch the Notification Panel and tap on Cast.
3. Now, choose your Roku device from the list of available devices section.
NOTE: Ensure that your Roku device and Android Smartphone are connected to the same Wi-Fi network. Otherwise, your Roku device won’t be visible in the list of available devices section.
4. Launch the Cineplex Store app and sign in to your account.
5. Choose and play any movies or TV shows from the list of purchased or Rented sections. Alternatively, you can browse for a movie or TV show and purchase or Rent it. Then, play the movie or TV show you want.
6. Finally, you can stream your favorites on your Roku TV.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can download the Cineplex Store app on your device from the Roku Channel Store. Finally, you can buy or rent your favorite movies.
You can enjoy watching your favorite movies on smartphones and Smart TVs with the Cineplex Store app.