Hulu is one best streaming services to offer multiple live TV channels. Its library has an extensive collection of on-demand titles in different genres, like entertainment, sports, kids, news, and many more. You can get access to Hulu Originals, exclusive past and current episodes, full seasons of popular shows, etc. It is compatible with the most popular devices like Android, iOS, Roku, Firestick, etc. However, this article will provide information regarding how to access Hulu on Roku.
Features of Hulu
Some of the fabulous features of Hulu are mentioned below.
- The service gives access to more than 67 live TV channels and Hulu’s entire streaming catalog.
- It supports cloud DVR, and so you can record your favorite shows to watch them later.
- You can enjoy streaming Hulu on two different screens simultaneously.
- With the premium subscription, you can enjoy watching videos ad-free.
- It offers add-on channels, like HBO, Showtime, Cinemax, STARZ, and more.
Hulu offers four membership plans. The plans and their respective prices are as follows.
- Basic Plan – $5.99 per month
- Premium Plan- $11.99 per month
- Basic + Live TV Plan – $44.99 per month
- Premium + Live TV Plan – $50.99 per month
How to Add Hulu on Roku?
Hulu is officially available on Roku Channel Store. So, it is effortless to install it on your Roku device.
Note: Hulu is no longer available on older model Roku devices. Below guide will work on Roku 3/4, Roku TV, Roku Streaming Sticks (3600 or higher), Roku Express/Express+, 4K Roku TV, Roku Premiere/Premiere+, and Roku Ultra.
1. Connect the Roku device to your smart TV and then to the home Wi-Fi.
2. Head over to the Homepage by pressing the Home button on the Roku remote.
3. Go to the Streaming Channels section, and click the Search button.
4. Look for Hulu and choose the channel when the suggestions appear.
5. Tap on the Add Channel button on the app info page to download it.
6. Hit the OK button on the Roku remote once the Hulu installation gets over.
Related: How to Add HBO Max on Roku
How Do I Activate Hulu on Roku?
Follow the down steps to know about activating your Hulu account on Roku.
1. Navigate to the apps section to launch the Hulu app on your device.
2. Note the Activation code that you see on the TV.
3. Navigate to https://hulu.com/activate site from another device.
4. Complete the Login process by providing your email and password.
5. Place the activation code over there and proceed further.
6. Once all the process is done, you will get the Hulu Homepage
7. Pick a channel and start watching your favorite show on the Roku.
How do I sign into Hulu on Roku?
You can easily complete the sign-in process of Hulu on Roku. Just fill in the login credentials like email address and password to finish the procedures.
How do I get Hulu for free?
You can download Hulu for free on multiple devices and can enjoy the free trial for up to 30 days. Then, you need to pay for streaming the content.
Is Hulu worth getting?
It is worth to get Hulu, and it is better than Netflix. You can get access to tons of live and on-demand content with many exclusive videos & clips.
Why can’t I add Hulu to my RokuOS?
If you are getting Hulu on your Roku device, then you need to restart your device. Again, you can install the app from the Channel Store to access it properly.
How to fix Hulu not working on Roku?
To resolve this issue, you can remove the channel from RokuOS, restart the device, and then add Hulu once again.
Can I stream Hulu Live on Roku?
Yes. With the Hulu channel, you can access Hulu+Live TV on Roku. For this, you should subscribe to Hulu Live TV at $45/month.