Hulu is a streaming service platform where you can watch movies and TV shows. It has its original contents and partner channels. So, you can watch your favorite channels with a Hulu subscription. With a Hulu subscription, you will have 7 days free trial and an option to cancel your subscription anytime you want. Hulu app is available for devices like Roku, Firestick, Android, or iOS devices. So, you can get the service of Hulu on any of the supported devices. There can be certain situations that you won’t have time to watch on this streaming platform, or you may have a better deal from other streaming services which are more affordable. In that case, you can no longer want to use the Hulu Subscription on Roku, and you shall cancel it. If how to cancel Hulu on Roku is all you are looking for, you shall proceed further.
How to Cancel Hulu on Roku
There are two ways which you can use to cancel Hulu on Roku. They are:
- Cancel subscription from Channel lineup
- Cancel subscription from a web browser.
How to Cancel Hulu on Roku in the Channel Lineup
You can cancel the Hulu subscription anytime you want from the Channel lineup. Follow the steps below to cancel your Hulu subscription.
1. Head over to the Hulu app on your Roku device from the Channel lineup.
2. Now, press the Asterisk (*) button on your Roku remote.
3. On the following window, select the Manage subscription option.
4. Press the Cancel subscription button to stop your Hulu service.
Related: How to Watch Cinema HD on Roku TV
How to Cancel Hulu on Roku from Web
You should access the Roku Channel Store to cancel your subscription. The steps given below are all you should follow to cancel your Hulu subscription on a browser.
1. Open any browser on any smart device.
2. Visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
3. Sign in to your Roku account as same as your Roku device.
4. Click on the Profile icon in the upper right corner near the Cart icon.
5. Click on My Account.
6. Select Manage Subscriptions.
7. Under Current Subscriptions, locate Hulu and click on Cancel Subscription.
8. Now, you have canceled your Hulu subscription on Roku.
Related: How to Cancel Subscriptions on Roku [3 Different Ways]
Remember that you can still access Hulu until the end of the subscription period. Then, your subscription won’t get renewed until you resubscribe for Hulu. So, if you don’t know how to cancel a Hulu subscription on Roku, you can follow the procedures in this article. If you have any queries regarding this article, you should drop them in the comment box.
Frequently Asked Questions
How to Cancel Hulu free trial?
From a mobile or PC browser, launch Hulu and go to the Account page. Choose Cancel under Your Account section. With this, you will receive a confirmation email.
Is Hulu cancel subscription have any charges?
No. There is no contract, and you can cancel the subscription at your convenience.
Is Hulu on Roku TV?
Yes. Hulu is available for Roku devices, and you can get it from the Channel Store officially.