Peacock TV is a streaming platform that offers 80000+ hours of popular movies and TV shows. Also, you can watch sports events like WWE, Sunday Night Football, MLB, and more. Also, you can download your favorite titles as well. In addition, the Peacock TV is available on the Roku Channel Store for Download.
Can I Watch Peacock TV on Roku Outside the US
The Peacock TV app is not available outside the US. But you can stream the content from the Peacock TV app on countries like Germany, Austria, Switzerland and Italy. To stream your favorites on these supported countries, you need to be subscriber of Sky or NOW.
Is Peacock TV Channel Free on Roku
No, you need to be a paid subscriber to access the Peacock TV app. However, you will get a 7 day free trial to access the content offered by the Peacock TV app which is applicable only to new users. The subscription plans offered by the Peacock TV are:
- Premium – $4.99 per month
- Plus – $9.99 per month
Note: You need to visit the official website of Peacock TV to get a subscription.
How to Get Peacock TV on Roku
 Turn on Roku and press the Home button on your remote to open the home screen.
 Scroll down and select the Streaming Channels option from your home screen.
 Next, select the Search Channels option.
 Then, type in Peacock TV using the on-screen keyboard and search for it.
 Select the Peacock TV from the search results.
 Next, tap the Add Channel button and start the adding process for the Peacock TV channel.
 Once the adding process completes, select the OK button from the prompt.
 After that, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the Peacock TV app.
How to Sign In / Activate Peacock TV on Roku
1. Launch the Peacock TV app after installation.
2. Select the Sign In button and note down the activation code.
3. Next, go to a web browser and visit the activation webpage of Peacock TV.
4. Input the activation code and hit the Continue button.
5. After that, sign in with your subscription account.
6. Once this is done, the Peacock TV app will be activated.
7. Next, go back to the Peacock TV app and stream your favorite movies or TV shows.
How to Cancel Peacock TV on Roku
The Peacock TV platform doesn’t hold you with any contract. That means if you don’t like to stream on the Peacock TV app, you can cel the subscription anytime you want.
1. Get to the home screen of Roku.
2. Hit the Right button on your remote to move to the channel’s grid.
3. Choose the Peacock TV tile and press the Asterisk button on your remote.
4. Select Manage Subscription > Yes, Cancel Subscription.
5. Finally, your Peacock TV subscription will be cancelled.
The Roku devices that supports the Peacock TV app are Roku 2 (4210X), Roku 3 & 4, Roku Streaming Stick, Roku Express, Roku Premiere, Roku Ultra, Roku TV, and Roku Smart Soundbar.
You can easily fix the Peacock TV not working on Roku issue by following some basic troubleshooting methods.