FuboTV is an online streaming service for live TV channels and on-demand content. It offers popular News, entertainment channels, and a wide variety of sports channels. It covers the NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, Golf, Soccer, NASCAR, and other major sports leagues. This streaming service is available only in the United States, Canada, and Spain. It is available for free in the Roku Channel Store. Let’s see the steps to watch FuboTV on Roku.
Features of FuboTV
- FuboTV offers 90+ channels for live streaming including AMC, BBC America, ESPN, CBSN, FOX, Lifetime, Comedy Central, MTV, etc.
- The on-demand library has a good collection of TV shows, sports-related shows, and live matches for the previous three days.
- It has lots of local channels based on the user location, and the local channels include regional sports channels.
- FuboTV can stream simultaneously on 2 devices per account, and it can stream more number of devices in the higher subscriptions.
- It offers Cloud DVR storage for recording the shows and watch it later. It streams at low latency, and therefore it has a very less live delay (20 seconds).
Pricing of FuboTV
FuboTV has a paid subscription streaming model, and the cost of the basic subscription is $59.99 per month. It also has variants in the subscription and offers a 7-day free trial. It has add-on packages and premium channels for extra subscriptions. You can cancel the subscription anytime.
|Subscription Name||Cost||No.of Channels||Cloud DVR storage||Streaming devices|
|Fubo Standard||$59.99 per month||95||30 hours||2|
|Fubo Family||$64.99 per month||109||500 hours||3|
|Fubo Elite||$79.99 per month||153||1000 hours||5|
How to Add FuboTV on Roku?
Step 1: Plug in Roku device to the TV HDMI port and launch Roku.
Step 2: Press Home button in the remote. Scroll down and select Streaming Channels.
Step 3: It open the channel store and select Search Channels by scrolling down.
Step 4: Enter FuboTV using remote and select from the suggestions.
Step 5: Click Add Channel to install the app on Roku.
Step 6: After installation, click OK in the prompt.
Step to Sign in FuboTV on Roku
Step 1: In the Roku Home screen, Scroll and search for FuboTV.
Step 2: Select the app to launch FuboTV on Roku.
Step 3: Click Sign In. If you don’t have subscription, select Start free 7-day trial.
Step 4: Enter the Email and Password of your account. Click Sign in.
Step 5: Choose the Channel and start streaming.
Thus, FuboTV is the best choice for cord-cutters, and it is a great streaming app for sports lovers. It has a Guide to display the schedule of movies and shows on the channels. The interface is simple and easy to navigate to the contents. It also supports multi-view streaming. If you face any problems in following the above steps, let us know in the comments.
1. How do i add FuboTV on Roku?
You can add FuboTV on Roku from the Channel Store and you can follow the above steps for quick installation of FuboTV.
2. Is FuboTV free on Roku?
FuboTV is available for free in the Roku Channel Store, and it has a paid subscription for streaming. It also has 7 days free trial for evaluating the subscription.
3. Where is FuboTV available?
FuboTV is available in the United States, Canada and Spain. You cannot access it in other places since it is Geo-restricted.
4. Can i cancel FuboTV Subscription anytime?
You can cancel FuboTV subscription anytime because it does not have any contracts in subscription.