Game Show Network popularly known as GNN, is an American-based TV channel by Sony Pictures Television. If you are a games fan, then this will be your right channel choice. You can enjoy games with this channel anytime, anywhere. The app is available on various devices that feature all live and on-demand streaming of TV shows. Few America’s famous games shows of GNN are Chain Reaction. People Puzzler, Master Minds, America Says, Family Feud, Get a Clue can be watched. You can add the TV Everywhere app on Roku or stream the channel with streaming service providers. Let us see how to get Game Show Network on Roku.
How to Add Game Show Network on Roku?
1. Make sure to sign up for a cable or satellite TV service provider beforehand. As it is a TV Everywhere app, you must log in with a pay-TV service provider.
2. From your Roku home screen, navigate to the Roku Channel Store by clicking on the Streaming Channels option.
3. On the next screen, click on the Search Channels. Now type Game Show Network on the search field with the Roku remote.
4. Select the app from the search suggestions.
5. On the app info screen, click on the Add Channel button. The channel will be downloaded and added to your Roku screen.
6. Launch the Game Show Network app and go to https://watch.gameshownetwork.com/second-screen from your phone or computer.
7. Enter the code displayed on the TV screen. Then choose the pay-TV service provider.
8. Now log in with your username and password to start streaming.
Alternative Ways to stream Game Show Network on Roku
Frndly TV is one of the most affordable TV service providers that feature the Game Show Network Channel. It costs just $5.99/month, and there is also a Classic Plan costs $7.99/month. It offers 15 live TV channels, HD quality videos and can stream on 2 screens simultaneously with unlimited DVR recording.
Yet another streaming service provider that features the Game Show Network Channel is Philo TV. It offers nearly 60+ live TV channels at just $20/month. You can install the Philo TV app from the Roku Channel Store. You can also stream various on-demand content with Philo TV and yet another cheap option to stream the Game Show Network.
Vidgo is the latest addition to the streaming service provider list. It features nearly 80+ live TV channels. Now for new users, it costs $10/month for the first 2 months. Later, users have to pay $55/month to stream all national and local TV channels. The channel can be installed from the Roku Channel Store and enjoy all live TV channels.
You can install Fubo TV from the Roku Channel Store and sign in with the account username and password to start streaming the 100s of live TV channels on your connected TV. It costs $64.99/month for a Starter Pack, $69.99/month for a pro pack, and $79.99/month for an elite pack. It also features various on-demand movies and TV shows.
Sling TV is one of the best options to stream 100s of live TV channels including the Game Show Network channel. The Sling Orange at $35/month, the Sling Blue packages cost $35/month, and the combined pack at $45/month are three different packages offered. Luckily Game Show Network is available with all three packs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you see the Game Show Network on Roku?
Yes, you can watch the Game Show Network on Roku in the above-mentioned ways. However, you will need a pay-TV service provider to access the contents on the TV Everywhere app.
How can I stream old games shows on Roku?
You can stream the old game shows on Roku with the Game Show Network TV Everywhere app.