Bring your family together with Frndly TV. It is one of the best streaming services that offer 15+ Live channels along with on-demand content. You can watch thousands of TV shows, movies, series, and much more on this app. It is an affordable subscription-based service. It is compatible with most of popular devices like Android phone/tablets, iPhones/iPad, Roku, Firesticks, Chromecast, and other streaming devices. You can enjoy watching Frndly TV on the big screens using a Roku streaming device.
Features of Frndly TV
Some of the amazing features of Frndly TV are:
- It allows you to stream the video content in full HD or SD quality.
- This app supports unlimited DVR so that you can record your favorite shows or movies.
- Frndly TV provides only family-friendly content, and the is no need for any parental control.
- You can enjoy streaming Frndly TV on different screens simultaneously with a single account.
- It is a user-friendly app that is designed with an excellent user interface.
Live TV Channels on Frndly TV
The list of live TV channels of Frndly TV is given below:
- Hallmark Channel
- Hallmark Movies & Mysteries
- Game Show Network
- The Weather Channel
- Outdoor Channel
- Sportsman Channel
- World Fishing Network
- Baby First TV
- Light TV
- Hallmark Drama
- CuriosityStream and
You can enjoy 7 day’s free trial of Frndly TV, and the three main membership plans are:
- Basic – $6.99 per month
- Classic – $8.99 per month
- Premium – $10.99 per month
How to Add Frndly TV on Roku?
Roku Channel Store officially offers Frndly TV, so it is easy to add Frndly TV on Roku.
1. Connect the Roku device to the HDMI port of your smart TV.
2. Press the home button on your remote to get the Homepage.
3. Navigate to the Streaming Channels section.
4. Now, select the Search Channels option. Next, use the virtual keyboard to enter and search for the Frndly TV.
5. Select the Frndly TV channel from the search result.
6. Tap the Add Channel button, and the app starts to install.
7. After the installation, hit the OK button.
8. Next, choose the Go to Channel option to launch Frndly TV.
9. Sign in with your subscription account.
10. Finally, you can stream your favorites with Frndly TV on Roku.
Alternative Method to Add Frndly TV to Roku
With the Roku Mobile app’s availability on the Google Play Store or App Store on the respective Android or iOS smartphones, you can use it to add Frndly TV to Roku.
NOTE: Connect your Android or iOS smartphone to the same wifi network as Roku.
1. Launch the Roku Mobile App on your Smartphone and sign in to your account.
2. From the bottom right corner of your interface, tap the Devices tab.
3. Now, the Roku Mobile app will scan for nearby devices.
4. Once your Roku device appears on the list of available devices, select it.
5. After that, choose the Channels tab that appears below your paired Roku device.
6. Select the Channel Store tab. Search and choose the Frndly TV channel from the search result.
7. Tap the Add Channel button and add Frndly TV to Roku device or TV.
How to Reset your Password on Frndly TV
If you have forgotten your Frndly TV account credentials, you will not be able to access the Frndly TV channel. However, you can easily reset your Frndly TV password.
1. Visit the official website of Frndly TV on any web browser.
2. Click on the Sign in icon from the upper right corner.
3. Choose the Forgot Password option. Next, enter your email address.
4. You will receive the password reset link in your Email.
5. Use the link received in your Email to reset your password.
6. Now, you can launch the Frndly TV channel on Roku and sign in with your credentials to stream your favorites.
Alternative Method to Stream Frndly TV
With the Frndly TV app available on the Google Play Store, you can easily mirror the app to Roku by turning on the screen mirroring on Roku. After that, you can refer to the section below to mirror the Frndly TV app.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
2. Search and install the Frndly TV app.
3. Next, launch the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
4. Now, your Android Smartphone will scan for nearby devices. From there, choose your Roku device.
5. After that, launch the Frndly TV app and sign in with your subscription account.
6. Finally, you can choose any content to mirror to your Roku device-connected TV.
Yes, you can stream Frndly TV on Roku.
Yes, the Frndly TV is free to add on Roku from the channel store.