- Installation: Go to the Roku home screen → Streaming Channels → Search Channels → Search for Frndly TV → Select Frndly TV → Add Channel → Click OK.
- Usage: Open Frndly TV → Sign in with Frndly TV account → Start streaming.
Frndly TV is a streaming platform to watch 40+ live TV channels and videos on-demand. You can watch The HISTORY Channel, A&E, INSP, Hallmark Channel, UPtv, Lifetime, and many more. The Frndly TV app is compatible with devices like Roku, Android, iOS, Android TV, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, and Chromecast. You can stream Frndly TV for free using the 7-day free trial.
- It allows you to stream video content in full HD or SD quality.
- This app supports unlimited DVR so that you can record your favorite shows or movies.
- Frndly TV provides only family-friendly content, and the is no need for any parental control.
- Access Frndly TV on 4 devices simultaneously with a single account.
- You can watch TV shows that aired 72 hours back.
Plans and Pricing
Visit the Frndly TV Sign Up website to create a new account and activate a free trial. You can watch both live TV and on-demand titles by subscribing to any of these plans.
|Plans||Pricing||Video Quality||No. of Streams||Cloud DVR|
Frndly TV Channels List
|History Channel||Game Show Network||UPtv||Decades||getTV|
|INSP||fetv||Great American Family||Local Now||Movies!|
|Lifetime||The Weather Channel||Great American Living||Dove Channel||Recipe.TV|
|MeTV||Hallmark Drama||Start TV||PixL||Curiosity Channel|
|A&E||Heartland TV||Story Television||Dove Family Movies||Curiosity Stream|
|Hallmark Movies & Mysteries||Crime & Investigation||H&I||Dove Kids||Military History|
|Vice||Outdoor Channel||Sportsman Channel||World Fishing Network||Baby First TV|
|BYUtv||Hallmark Holiday Yule Log||QVC|
How to Add Frndly TV on Roku
Frndly TV is natively available on the Roku Channel Store, so it is easy to add Frndly TV on Roku.
1. Connect the Roku device to the HDMI port of your smart TV.
2. Press the Home button on your Roku remote to go to the Homepage.
3. Navigate to the Streaming Channels section.
4. Now, select the Search Channels option. Next, use the virtual keyboard to enter and search for the Frndly TV.
5. Select the Frndly TV channel from the search result.
6. Tap the Add Channel button to begin the installation.
7. After the installation, hit the OK button.
8. Next, choose the Go to Channel option to launch Frndly TV.
9. Sign in with your subscription account.
10. Finally, you can stream your favorites with Frndly TV on Roku.
Alternate Method to Add Frndly TV to Roku
You can also add Frndly TV on Roku by using The Roku App from an Android or iOS smartphone. Before continuing the steps, connect your Android or iOS smartphone to the same WIFI network as Roku.
1. Install and open The Roku App on your smartphone and sign in to your account.
2. From the bottom right corner of your interface, tap the Devices tab.
3. Now, this app will scan for nearby devices.
4. Once your Roku device appears in the list of available devices, select it.
5. After that, choose the Channels tab that appears below your paired Roku device.
6. Select the Channel Store tab. Search and choose the Frndly TV channel from the search result.
7. Tap the Add Channel button and get Frndly TV on your Roku device.
How to Reset your Password on Frndly TV
If you have forgotten your Frndly TV account credentials, you will not be able to access the Frndly TV channel. However, you can easily reset your Frndly TV password.
1. Visit the official website of Frndly TV on any web browser.
2. Click on the Sign In icon from the upper right corner.
3. Choose the Forgot Password option. Next, enter your email address.
4. You will receive the password reset link in your email.
5. Click on the link received in your email to reset your password.
6. Lastly, open the Frndly TV app and sign in with a new password to stream.
How to Screen Mirror Frndly TV on Roku
If you have an Android or iOS smartphone, you can perform screen mirroring to stream Frndly TV on your Roku TV. For this to work, your smartphone and Roku should be connected to the same WIFI network.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone.
2. Search and install the Frndly TV app.
3. Next, launch the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
4. Now, your Android smartphone will scan for nearby devices. From there, choose your Roku device.
5. After that, launch the Frndly TV app and login in with your subscription account.
6. Finally, you can choose any content to mirror to your Roku device-connected TV.
Frndly TV Alternatives
For more live TV channels, the latest movies, and TV shows, you can use the following streaming services. These apps are natively available on the Roku Channel Store.
- DirecTV Stream
- Sling TV
- YouTube TV
The Frndly TV is only free to install on Roku. However, you need a valid subscription to browse or play any media you want.
Open the Frndly TV app → Go to Settings → Tap Cancel Subscription → Follow the on-screen instructions.