Frndly TV is a streaming service that holds a compact collection of TV channels and streaming content in its library. It offers affordable plans for streaming TV channels on our streaming device. But if you feel that the service doesn’t offer any hot-grossing content or the pricing you pay is not worth it, then you cancel its subscription right away. By being a Roku user, you can cancel Frndly TV on Roku directly from your Roku TV or device.
How to Cancel Frndly TV Subscription on Roku
1. Press the Home button on Roku remote to go to the Roku home screen and select Streaming Channels.
2. Scroll down and select the Frndly TV channel.
3. Press the * button on your remote control to get the menu.
4. Next, select Manage Subscription from the menu.
5. Click Cancel Subscription to cancel Frndly TV on Roku.
6. Tap the Cancel Subscription button again to confirm the process.
How to Cancel Frndly TV Subscription from Roku Website
1. Navigate to the Roku official website on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Sign in with your Roku account details and tap the My Account option at the top right corner.
3. Select Manage your Subscriptions from the menu and go to My Subscriptions.
4. Pick Frndly TV from the list of subscribed channels.
5. Click the Unsubscribe button next to the Frndly TV app to cancel the subscription on Roku.
How to Cancel Frndly TV Subscription from Official Website
In case you have purchased the Frndly TV subscription on the website itself, then you need to cancel the subscription on the website alone.
1. Go to the Frndly TV official website using the web browser on your smartphone or PC.
2. Select Sign In and provide the account details.
3. Hit the Settings option available on the website.
4. Select the Cancel Subscription option under the Active Plans section.
5. Finally. confirm the cancelation to cancel the Frndly TV subscription from its official website.
Yes, you can cancel your subscription or free trial of the Frdnly TV anytime you want.