Do you want to stream family friendly channel on Roku? Then, the INSP channel is one of the best options you have. It primarily streams western oriented movies, TV shows, and originals. Moreover, you have multiple options to stream the INSP channel on your Roku.
Does Roku have the INSP Channel?
No, Roku doesn’t offer the INSP channel. But you don’t have to worry about it, as there are a lot of supported streaming services on Roku that offer the INSP channel.
How to Get the INSP Channel on Roku without Cable
There is no specific app built for watching INSP Channel on Roku. Yet, you can watch the INSP channel by subscribing to the streaming service that offers the channel. The streaming services that offer INSP Channel include:
- Frndly TV
- Sling TV
With the Philo TV subscription, you will get 50+ live TV channels, including the INSP channel. The subscription will only cost you $25 per month. Other than the INSP channel, you will also get other popular channels like AMC, Decades TV, MeTV, Lifetime, and more.
You can also stream the ISP channel with fuboTV. For that, you need to subscribe to the fubo elite plan ($79.99 per month) + fubo Extra Plan ($7.99 per month). Along with the subscription plan, you can also stream 180+ live TV channels. Also, you will get 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
You can stream the INSP channel with any of the subscription plans offered by Frndly TV.
- Basic – $6.99 per month – You can stream your favorites in SD quality, and you won’t get any cloud DVR storage.
- Classic – $8.99 per month – Watch your favorites in HD quality. Also, you will get unlimited cloud DVR storage.
- Premium – $10.99 per month – Stream your favorites in HD quality as well as record your favorite shows unlimitedly. Also, you can stream using your Frndly TV account on 4 devices simultaneously.
By subscribing to any of the above subscription plans, you can stream over 40+ live TV channels, including the INSP channel.
Sling TV also offers the INSP channel. But you can’t find the INSP channel on the base plan offered by Sling TV. You need to subscribe to the Sling Orange plan ($35 per month) + Heartland Extra plan ($6 per month). Then, you can get the INSP channel with 40+ other popular channels.
Alternative Method – How to Watch INSP on Roku by Screen Mirroring
With the official website of the INSP channel, you can stream your favorites for free.
1. Ensure that you have connected your PC to the same wifi network as Roku.
2. Go to a browser and visit the official website of the INSP channel.
3. Choose any title you want to watch and play it.
4. Now, go to the Windows Action Center and click on the All Settings tile.
5. Locate and select the System option.
6. Choose the Display option from the left pane.
7. Next, click on the Connect to a wireless display option.
8. Choose your Roku device from the new window.
9. Go back to the INSP web page and stream your favorites on your Roku.
For now, Roku users have these two options to stream the INSP channel. In the future, there is a huge possibility of adding the INSP channel to Roku’s official Channel Store.