ACC (Atlantic Coast Conference) Network, aka ACCN, is a dedicated TV channel for NCAA sports coverage. It was launched by ESPN Inc. in collaboration with Atlantic Coast Conference and is available in the United States. It also has special programs, pregame, and postgame shows. Every year, the ACC Network streams 450 live sports events. In addition, it streams 40 live Football games, 150 men’s and women’s basketball games, and 250 Olympic events. You can stream ACC Network on Roku through the official ESPN app or via other streaming services. If you want to know how to access ACC Network (ACCN) on Roku, observe the tutorial below.
ACC Network is stuffed with many sportive features, which include:
- You can get access to different sports events like regular season football games, men’s and women’s basketball games, etc.
- It allows you to get live news and updates about any sports events.
- The service also offers exclusive shows, original programs, collegiate sports events, etc.
- Watch your favorite sports event in the high HD quality.
- You can enjoy tons of games and programs on this network 24/7.
How to Stream ACC Network on Roku through ESPN?
As mentioned before, you can watch ACC Network on Roku through ESPN. Follow the below section to know how to stream ACC Network on Roku.
How to Add ESPN on Roku?
The Roku Channel Store natively supports the ESPN app, so you can easily add the app to your Roku device.
1. Connect your Roku device to the HDMI port of the smart TV.
2. Press the home button on your Roku remote to get the Homepage.
3. Go to the Streaming Channels section from the main menu.
4. Tap the Search button and search for ESPN.
5. Select the app from the suggestions, and you will get the app page.
6. Click the Add Channel button, and then the app starts to install.
7. After the installation, hit the OK option.
Related: Check out the complete details about ESPN on Roku
How to Activate ESPN to Access ACC Network on Roku?
1. Now, open the ESPN app on your device.
2. Note the Activation code displayed on the TV screen.
3. Visit this https://www.espn.com/watch/activate site using a browser from another device.
4. Enter the activation keys on the site and click Continue.
5. You will be redirected to the homepage of the ESPN app.
6. Complete the Sign-in process by providing your login details.
7. Choose the ACC Network from the library.
8. Pick a sports event and start streaming on the Roku.
How to Watch ACC Network on Roku without a Cable
Unfortunately, ACC Network does not have a separate app in the Roku Channel Store. However, you can watch ACC Network on Roku through streaming services. ACC Network is available on Sling TV, FuboTV, DirecTV Stream, YouTube TV, and Hulu + Live TV.
Sling TV offers 50+ live channels and 30 hours of cloud DVR storage. It is the first and foremost streaming app for cord-cutters. Sling TV has ACC Network in its channel list and is compatible with Apple TV, Android TV, Fire TV, Roku, Chromecast, etc. It provides 50,000+ on-demand content and add-ons at an extra price. Roku has Sling TV for free in the channel store. It has a 7-day free trial.
|Subscription Type||Cost||No.of. channels||Simultaneous Streams|
|Sling Orange||$35 per month||30+ channels||1 device|
|Sling Blue||$35 per month||30+ channels||3 devices|
|Sling Orange + Blue||$50 per month||45+ channels||4 devices|
fuboTV is a popular streaming app among sports lovers. It covers all major sports leagues in the world. It offers 90+ channels, including ACC Network and sufficient on-demand titles. Fubo TV has three types of subscriptions with differences in channels, DVR storage, and simultaneous streams. It has a free trial for 7 days to evaluate the service. FuboTV on Roku is officially available on Roku Store for free.
|Subscription Type||Cost||No. of. Channels||Cloud DVR storage||Simultaneous Streams|
|Pro||$69.99 per month||121||1000 hours||10|
|Elite||$79.99 per month||175||1000 hours||10|
|Latino||$32.99 per month||40||250 hours||2|
DirecTV Stream has ACC Network, including ESPN, FOX Sports, NBC Sports, and other sports channels. It is available on all streaming devices and supports 3 simultaneous streams. It offers two packages of streaming services. DirecTV Stream is preferred mostly for the HBO Max on-demand content. In addition, it provides 500 hours of cloud DVR storage.
|Subscription Type||Cost||No.of. Channels|
|Entertainment||$59.99 per month||65+ channels|
|Choice||$79.99 per month||90+ channels|
|Ultimate||$94.99 per month||130+ channels|
|Premier||$139.99 per month||140+ channels|
YouTube TV offers 85+ live TV channels, and the cost of the subscription is $64.99 per month. It has ACC Network in its channel lists, and it is available for free in the Roku Channel Store. It can stream on 3 devices simultaneously and offers unlimited cloud DVR storage for offline streaming. In addition, the recorded shows will be available for 9 months for streaming. YouTube TV on Roku has an easy-to-use interface and is compatible with almost all streaming devices.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu has a good amount of sports channels like ACC Network, Big Ten Network, CBS Sports, ESPN, etc., of its 67 channels. It is accessible for free on Roku and works on 2 devices simultaneously. Its subscription costs $69.99 per month with a 7-day free trial. It is more famous for on-demand titles than live TV due to its vast collection of content. Hulu + Live TV offers 50 hours of DVR storage for offline streaming, and it works on multiple devices.
How to Screen Mirror ACC Network on Roku
The ACC app is available in the Google Play Store. So, you can use the app to screen mirror ACC Network on Roku.
At first, you need to enable the screen mirroring on Roku by going to Settings > System > Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring Mode. Then, click on Prompt or Allways Allow.
After enabling the Screen Mirroring on Roku, you can follow the steps below to mirror the ACC app to Roku TV.
1. From the Google Play Store on your Roku device, install The ACC App.
2. Then, Swipe your Android Smartphone’s screen from up to down. This brings down the Notification Panel.
3. From the Notification Panel, tap on Cast. Next, choose your Roku device.
4. Next, launch The ACC App and sign in to your account.
5. Select any championship match or highlights to watch on your Roku TV.
Until the official launch of ACC Network on the Roku Store, you can stream its content using any streaming apps listed in the above section. Since ACC Network gives 24/7 streaming of sports programming, it is the favorite channel among the sports freaks. The popular shows on ACC Network are Packer and Durham, The Huddle, and All ACC.
Yes, you can watch ACC Network on Roku.
You can watch ACC Network on Roku with the help of streaming services like Sling TV, Hulu, YouTube TV, and fuboTV.
You can only watch the ACC Network on Roku by subscribing to streaming services.