Decades Network is a digital cable network launched in 2014. With the Decades Network, you can watch old sitcom movies and series from the 1950s to the 1990s. So, if you like to watch the sitcom genre, Decades TV is the one to look out for. But instead of being a standalone channel, Decades TV is carried on subchannels of CBS Television stations. After 2019, Decades TV moved out of the CBS Television stations and made an agreement with the Fox Television Channels. Currently, Decades TV is rolling on Fox Television Channels. You can watch Decades TV on Roku by using TV providers such as Cox and Spectrum.
How to Watch Decades TV on Roku?
Since you can watch Spectrum TV with some major cable TV providers, let us take Spectrum as an example to watch Decades TV with it. You are lucky because Spectrum is available in the Roku Channel Store.
1. On the home screen, select Streaming Channels.
2. Then, select Search Channels.
3. Search for the Spectrum application using the Virtual Keyboard.
4. Then, select the Spectrum application from the search result.
5. Select Add Channel to add Spectrum to your Roku device.
6. Now, you can select OK from the prompt.
7. Then, open the Spectrum application and log in with your subscription details.
8. Search for the Decades TV and select a show.
9. Now, you can enjoy watching Decades TV on your Roku device.
Related: Best Free Classic Movies on Roku TV
Alternative method – Stream Decades TV on Roku
Spectrum application is also available on the Google Play Store. So, you can screen mirror Spectrum to Roku. But First, you have to enable the screen mirroring on your Roku device.
1. To enable access to the screen mirror on Roku, Go to Settings > System > Screen mirroring > Screen Mirroring mode.
2. Select Prompt or Allways Allow to enable access to the screen mirror on Roku.
You can follow the below steps to screen mirror Spectrum to Roku to watch Decades TV.
1. Connect your Roku device and Android Smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Install the Spectrum application from the Google Play Store.
3. Select Smart View from the Notification Panel.
4. Now, choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Now, open the Spectrum application and log in to your account.
6. Search for Decades TV to watch it.
Finally, you can watch Decades TV on your Roku. Alternatively, you can use the Cox application to watch the Decades Network. It is to be concluded that you can choose any platform of your choice to watch sitcoms from the late 1950s to the 1990s.