Paramount Network was formerly known as the Spike network. It is a streaming service that offers the most exciting content and you can enjoy those content at your fingertips by means of its official app. It provides interesting originals shows, series, and many exclusive videos. You can access the full episodes of any selected series on this app. Paramount is compatible with many devices and Roku is one among them. Hence, you can enjoy streaming it on the big screens. Getting Paramount Network on Roku involves a simple process that is explained below.
The amazing features of Paramount Network are:
- It allows you to playback the videos and start watching it from where you left .
- This app supports on multiple devices such as Android, iOS, Roku, Firestick, etc.
- You can enjoy different genres of content namely romance, comedy, action, adventure, and so on.
- It provides a quality streaming experience and you can access the live streams from anywhere.
- Watch Behind scenes interviews, Exclusive content, blockbuster movies, and more.
Major Contents of Paramount Network
Catch up the excellent contents of Paramount Network:
- Lip Sync Battle
- Ink Master
- Bar Rescue
- Bellator MMA
- Ink Master: Angels
- 68 Whiskey
- Wife Swap
How to Add Paramount Network on Roku?
You can install Paramount Network on your Roku device from the Roku Channel Store.
1. Switch on the TV and connect your Roku device.
2. Press the home button on your Roku remote to get the Homepage.
3. Click the Streaming Channels option and then tap the Search button.
4. Search for Paramount Network and select the app from the search list.
5. Hit the Add Channel button and then press the OK option.
How to Activate Paramount Network on Roku
Follow the below section to know how to activate Paramount Network on Roku.
1. Open the installed Paramount Network app.
2. Activation code will be shown on the TV screen.
3. Visit the http://www.paramountnetwork.com/activate website from another device.
4. Enter the 7-digit Activation code in the site and click Continue.
5. Pick your TV provider and complete sign-in by providing the required details.
6. The homepage of the Paramount Network will appear.
7. Choose a video and stream it on the big screens using Roku.
Alternate Methods to Watch Paramount Network on Roku
Also watch Paramount Network on Roku by means of the below mentioned streaming services.
- Sling TV
- AT&T TV Now
Philo streaming service offers 60+ channels including Paramount Network. It supports cloud DVR and so you can record your favorite shows. You can stream the video on three different devices simultaneously. You can also watch on-demand content. Get Philo at $20 per month with a seven-day free trial.
You can watch many live TV channels, thousands of movies, kid’s shows, and much more on Sling TV. With the subscription packages, this service provides different channels including Paramount Network. Pick Sling TV at $30-45/month with a 7-day free trial.
FuboTV is meant for live sports and TV channels and it is compatible with the Roku streaming service. You can watch Paramount Network exclusively on FuboTV. You can enjoy streaming thousands of content with 30 hours of Cloud DVR space which lets you record your favorite shows and watch them later. Opt for FuboTV at $55/month with a 7-day free trial.
AT&T TV Now
Get all your favorite movies, TV shows, series, news, sports, etc on AT&T TV Now. You can access multiple channels on AT&T TV Now including Paramount Network. This app supports two devices to stream at a time with 20 hours of DVR recording for 30 days. Opt for AT&T TV Now at $65/month.
Is the Paramount Network free on Roku?
Paramount Network is cent percent free to download on multiple devices including Roku. You can get the app from the official Roku Channel Store.
Can I watch Paramount Network on Roku?
You can obviously watch Paramount Network on Roku after installing the app on your device. You can enjoy streaming all the content of Paramount Network on the big screen with your family and friends using Roku.
How do I activate Paramount on Roku?
To activate Paramount Network on Roku, navigate to its official activating website, provide the activation code, and complete the sign in process to proceed further.
Which streaming service has paramount?
Paramount Network can be watched on your TV without cable by means of alternate streaming services like Philo, fuboTV, Sling TV, or AT&T TV Now.