Watch tons of entertainment shows and movies on AT&T TV. It is one of the dynamic streaming services that offer live TV channels, shows, series, films, and many more. You can watch various channels on this service from different categories, including sports, news, comedy, kids, etc. It is built with an amazing user interface that makes the users operate the app at ease. Watch AT&T TV anywhere anytime with your device because it is compatible with most of the popular streaming devices, including Roku. Here are the ways to add and stream AT&T TV on Roku TV/device.
Here are the features of AT&T TV:
- It is stuffed with thousands of on-demand titles.
- It offers high quality streaming up to 4K resolution. Hence, watch shows or movies with stunning clarity.
- You can stream AT&T TV on different devices, and multiple users can access it simultaneously.
- This service offers Cloud DVR storage for up to 500 hours, and you can record your favorite content to watch them in your leisure time.
- You can sync this app with your smart home devices and start controlling it with your voice.
The seven membership plans of AT&T TV are:
- Plus Package – $65/month (45+ channels)
- Max Package – $80/month (60+ channels)
- Optimo Mas Package – $86/month (90+ channels)
- Entertainment Package – $93/month (65+ channels)
- Choice Package – $110/month (85+ channels)
- XTRA Package – $124/month (105+ channels)
- Ultimate Package – 135/month 125+ (channels)
How to Add AT&T TV on Roku?
You can add AT&T TV on Roku from the Channel Store.
1. Connect the Roku device to the HDMI port of your smart TV.
2. On the home page, navigate to the Streaming Channels section.
3. Scroll down to the Search button and search for AT&T TV
4. Choose the app from the suggestion and the app info page will open.
5. Click the Add Channel button and wait a moment.
6. After the installation, a pop-up will appear. Press the OK button.
How to Access AT&T TV on Roku?
1. Launch the AT&T TV app on your device.
2. Complete the Sign-in process by providing your email & password.
3. The AT&T TV library will display on the TV screen.
4. Select your favorite channel and then choose a show.
5. Start streaming the selected show on your Roku.
How to Cancel AT&T TV subscription on Roku?
Here are the ways to cancel an AT&T TV Subscription:
1. Head over to the AT&T TV app from your Roku homepage.
2. Press and hold the Asterisk (*) button on your Roku remote.
3. You will get the app info page on your TV screen.
4. Press the Manage subscription option.
5. Select the Cancel subscription button to stop the service.
Related: Sling TV on Roku
How much is the AT&T TV app?
AT&T TV offers almost seven subscription plans which start at the cost of $65 a month. You can enjoy the free trial of AT&T TV for up to seven days.
What devices support AT&T TV?
AT&T TV supports multiple devices like Android, iOS, Firestick, Roku, Chromecast, and many more. You can also access AT&T TV on the browsers.
How do I stream AT&T TV?
AT&T TV can be streamed on different screens. You can watch AT&T TV through the official app and access tons of films, series, TV shows, and much more.