USA Network is an American cable TV channel from NBC Universal. Also, the USA Network app is available for Android or iOS devices, Firestick, Apple TV, Roku, and other devices. If you have an NBCUniversal account, you can also use that profile to access the contents of the USA Network app. You will receive 3 credits upon signing in with your NBCUniversal account. You can use the credits to access the episodes on the USA Network app.
To get complete access to the USA Network app, you need to log in with the participating cable TV provider account. Then, you can access the shows on the USA Network a day after they air on your TV. Some of the USA Network’s Orings you can access are Austin Dillon’s Life in the Fast Lane. Snake in the Grass, Chrisley Knows Best, Growing Up Chrisley, Miz and Mrs, The Biggest Loser, and more.
How to Add USA Network on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku and connect to an internet connection.
2. From the left pane, select the streaming channels option.
3. Select the search channel option and type USA Network channel.
4. From the search result, select the USA Network app.
5. Click on the Add Channel button to start the adding process.
6. Once the adding process gets complete, click OK from the pop-up menu.
7. Next, choose the Go to Channel button to launch the USA Network channel.
How to Activate USA Network on Roku
1. Launch the USA Network channel, and you will find the activation code on your TV.
Note: If the activation code is not displayed, select the Log In or Sign In button to get one.
2. Next, on a web browser, visit https://www.nbc.com/nbcuniversalfamily/activate?brand=usa.
3. Enter the activation code on the required field and click on the Continue button.
4. Choose your cable TV provider and sign in to your account.
5. After this process, the US Network channel will be activated.
6. Now, you can watch your favorites on the Roku player.
How to Watch USA Network Live on Roku Without a Cable
Here are some streaming services which will allow you to access the USA Network on Roku.
Hulu on Roku is a popular streaming service that helps you to discover TV shows, movies, and TV shows through it. You can also watch 75+ live TV channels that include ABC, A&E, ABC news live, ACC network, BET, BTN, Animal Planet, USA Network, and so on. To access the live TV channels, you need to subscribe to the Hulu+Live TV plan at $69.99 per month.
fuboTV on Roku is a streaming service that offers sports channels as well as entertainment channels. fuboTV’s Pro plan at $69.99 per month offers an impressive starting lineup of 120+ channels that includes the USA Network. With the subscription plan, you will also get 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage and a 7-day free trial.
Sling TV on Roku is known for offering its service at an affordable cost. This streaming service supports 100+ live TV channels and 64000 hours of on-demand content. To get the USA Network via Sling TV, you need to subscribe to Sling TV’s Orange Plan at $35 per month. Then, you can access the USA Network with other 30 live TV channels.
DirecTV Stream on Roku offers both Live TV and on-demand content on a subscription basis. This streaming service offers the USA Network with its Entertainment plan at $69.99 per month. You will also receive other 65 live TV channels as a part of their subscription plan, including ESPN, Food Network, Syfy, TNT, and more.
YouTube TV on Roku is a live TV streaming service developed and owned by YouTube. It provides 70+ live TV channels that include local sports and news channels. To get access to the live TV channels, you need to subscribe to YouTube TV at $64.99 per month. After that, you can create up to 6 profiles and an unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
USA network can be found more on cable and satellite packages, including AT&T U-verse HD: channel 1125, chapter spectrum HD: channel 760, Comcast XFINITY TV HD: channel 823.
Yes, you can watch some popular shows on the USA Network on Peacock TV.