- Installation: Go to the Roku home screen → Streaming Channels → Search Channels → Search for Oxygen → Select Oxygen → Add Channel → Click OK.
- Usage: Open the Oxygen app → Click on Sign-in → Note the activation code → Go to the Oxygen activation webpage → Enter the Activation code → Click Continue → Sign in with TV provider → Start streaming.
The Oxygen app lets you stream live TV, true crime shows, documentaries, news, and more. It features iconic TV shows like Uncovered, Killer Couples, Dateline: Secrets Uncovered, etc. Roku users can add Oxygen from the Roku Channel Store. You can access the Oxygen app by signing in with a cable, satellite, or streaming service account. By creating an NBCUniversal profile, you can also watch the programs of NBC, CNBC, Universo, USA, SYFY, Universal Kids, and more.
- Get access to the latest episodes of Oxygen shows the day after they air on TV.
- 24/7 live streaming is available if you sign up with a TV provider.
- Cast your favorite shows to the TV using a built-in Chromecast feature.
- Add shows to your favorites and watch the episodes easily.
How to Stream Oxygen on Roku
1. Plug in your Roku and turn on the device. Make sure to connect it to the internet.
2. Log in to your Roku account. Press the Home button on the remote.
3. From the home screen, navigate to the Roku Channel Store by clicking on the Streaming Channels option.
4. Choose Search Channels on the Roku Channel Store. A search screen with an on-screen keyboard will appear.
5. Type Oxygen in the search field and select the app from the search results.
6. Click on the Add Channel button on the app info screen. The app will be downloaded and installed on your Roku.
7. After it gets added, click OK from the on-screen prompt.
Note: The Oxygen app is available on cable TV providers like Xfinity, AT&T, Charter, DirecTV, and Optimum.
How to Activate Oxygen on Roku
1. Launch the Oxygen app by clicking on the Go to Channel.
2. Choose the Sign-in option. You will get an activation code.
3. From a mobile or PC web browser, go to any of these links.
4. Enter the activation code on the respective field and click Continue.
5. Further, you need to sign up with your TV provider.
6. Once the home screen appears, click Start Watching to play a show on Roku.
How to Screen Mirror Oxygen to Roku
Before using Screen Mirroring, you need a turn on some settings on Roku. Go to Settings > System > Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring Mode. Then, select Prompt or Always Allow. After that, follow the below steps.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone and install the Oxygen app.
2. Then, establish the same WIFI network between your Roku device and Android smartphone.
3. Open the Notification Panel and tap on Cast.
4. Next, choose your Roku device.
5. Now, launch the Oxygen app and sign in with your TV provider account.
6. Choose any crime movies or TV shows to watch on your Roku TV.
How to Watch Oxygen Without Cable TV Provider
Besides cable TV providers, you can also watch the Oxygen app by installing any of these streaming service apps on your Roku device.
Sling TV offers 40+ live TV channels along with 20000+ hours of on-demand content. You can get the Oxygen channel on Sling Blue or the Orange & Blue pack. Sling TV has a total of three different subscription plans such as Sling Orange at $40/month, Sling Blue at $40/month, and Sling Orange & Blue at $55/month. It also provides a free trial for 7 days.
Though Fubo TV offers most sports channels, it also includes various entertainment channels. You can get the Oxygen channel in its Pro Plan at $74.99/month. In this package. you will get 148 channels and 1000 hours of cloud DVR. New users can get started with a 7-day free trial.
DirecTV Stream offers four different plans such as Entertainment ($74.99/month), Choice ($99.99/month), Ultimate ($109.99/month), and Premier ($154.99/month). The Oxygen channel is only available on Ultimate and Premier plans. You will get Unlimited Cloud DVR in all these plans. The new subscribers are also eligible for 5-day free trial.
Hulu + Live TV
Another best option to stream Oxygen on Roku is Hulu + Live TV. Hulu offers 85+ live TV channels. You can get Oxygen in Hulu + Live TV subscription which costs $69.99/month. You can watch TV shows, web series, originals, movies, etc. In addition, it lets you store files using a unlimited DVR. If you are signing up for the first time, you can try it for free using a 7-day free trial.
YouTube TV provides 100+ channels and supports 3 simultaneous streams at the same time. You can watch Oxygen on YouTube TV with a subscription of $64.99/month. Furthermore, you can record live TV shows using unlimited cloud DVR. Additionally, you will a free trial for 7 days.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can stream Oxygen on Roku.
You can get Oxygen on Roku by using the Roku channel store. In addition, you can use streaming services like DirecTV Stream, fuboTV, Sling TV, YouTube TV, and Hulu + live TV.
No, you need a cable, satellite, or digital provider to stream Oxygen on Roku.
Go to https://www.nbc.com/nbcuniversalfamily/activate and enter the Activation code that you see on the screen, and select Continue. Then, enter your TV provider account details to activate Oxygen on Roku.
You can fix the issue by removing the Oxygen channel, restarting your Roku device, and updating the Roku OS to the latest version.