Oxygen is one of the American pay-TV channels owned by NBCUniversal. It has launched its TV Everywhere app to stream all its shows live and on-demand. With Oxygen, you can stream various popular shows on the Oxygen Cable Network. The available shows include Chicago P.D, Cold Justice, Dateline: Secrest Uncovered, Killer Couples, Martinis & Murder, Murder for Hire, Snapped, Mark of a killer, Deadly Cuts, Smiley Face Killers: The Hunt for Justice, Seduced by Evil, etc. The users can also stream on-demand content from NBC, E!, USA, SYFY, MSNBC, CNBC, Universal Kids, Universo, and Telemundo. Let us see how to stream Oxygen on Roku.
How to Stream Oxygen on Roku?
1. Plug in your Roku and turn on the device. Make sure to connect it to the internet.
2. Log in to your Roku account. Press the home button on the remote.
3. From the home screen, navigate to the Roku Channel Store by clicking on the Streaming Channels option.
4. Choose Search Channels on the Roku Channel Store. A search screen with an on-screen keyboard will appear.
5. Type Oxygen on the search field. Select the app from the search results.
6. Click on the Add Channel button on the app info screen. The app will be downloaded and installed on your Roku.
7. Launch the Oxygen app by clicking on the Go to Channel. Choose the Sign-in option.
8. From your phone or computer web browser, go to https://www.nbc.com/nbcuniversalfamily/activate.
9. Enter the activation code that you find on the TV screen. Then make sure to sign in with your pay-TV service provider.
The channel on your Roku will start loading the contents.
How to Screen Mirror Oxygen to Roku
With the steps below, you can easily screen mirror Oxygen on Roku.
Note: Before getting to the Screen Mirroring steps, go to Settings > System > Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring Mode. Then, select Prompt or Allways Allow to enable the screen mirroring on Roku. Then, you can follow the steps below.
1. Open the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone and install the Oxygen app.
2. Then, establish the same Wi-Fi network connection between your Roku device and Android Smartphone.
3. Open the Notification Panel and tap on Cast.
4. Next, choose your Roku device.
5. Now, launch the Oxygen app and sign in with your TV provider account.
6. Choose any crime movies or TV shows to watch on your Roku TV.
Alternative Ways to Stream Oxygen Without a Cable
Below are the best ways to stream Oxygen on your TV:
Sling TV is one of the best streaming service providers that offer nearly 50+ Live TV channels along with 20000+ hours of on-demand content. You can get the Oxygen channel with the Sling Blue pack or the Orange & Blue pack. Sling TV offers three different subscription plans Sling Orange at $35/month, Sling Blue packages cost $35/month and the Orange & Blue pack at $50/month subscription.
Though Fubo TV offers sports and related channels, it has a fair share of various entertainment channels. The Oxygen channel is one of those channels. You can get the Oxygen channel in its Pro Plan at $69.99/month. You can also get various live and on-demand content. The two different subscription packs cost $69.99/month for a pro pack and $79.99/month for an elite pack.
DirecTV Stream offers three different subscriptions. It offers 65 channels for $69.99/month (ENTERTAINMENT), 90+ channels for $84.99/month (CHOICE), 130+ channels for $94.99/month (ULTIMATE) and 140+ channels for $149.99 (PREMIER). To stream the Oxygen channel with DirecTV Stream, you may need to go for the Ultimate and Premier packs. The service provider comes with 3 simultaneous streams and cloud-based DVR storage.
Hulu + Live TV
Another best option to stream Oxygen on Roku is Hulu + Live TV. Hulu offers 75+ live TV channels. You can get Oxygen in Hulu + Live TV subscription plan. It costs $69.99/month. You can also get a wide array of Video On Demand content like TV shows, series, originals, movies, etc. You can also store it for later using cloud DVR.
YouTube TV on Roku is one of the most popular streaming services. It allows you to simultaneously screen 3 devices at the same time. It has over 110+ channels, among which there is a Oxygen channel, which you can use to stream Oxygen on Roku. YouTube TV costs about $64.99/month.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can stream Oxygen on Roku.
You can get Oxygen on Roku by using the Roku channel store. In addition, you can use streaming services like DirecTV Stream, fuboTV, Sling TV, YouTube TV, and Hulu + live TV.
No, you need a TV provider account to stream it on Roku.
Go to https://www.nbc.com/nbcuniversalfamily/activate and enter the Activation code that you see on the screen, and select Continue. Then, enter your TV provider account details to activate Oxygen on Roku.