Now TV is a video streaming service owned by Sky Limited. It offers a range of TV channels and on-demand content. It is the best alternative to regular paid TV service. You can use Now TV without cable or satellite connection. It offers Sky and other paid channels, box sets, movies, sports, live, and on-demand. Now TV offers content in 720p with stereo sound. On Now TV, you can watch the latest blockbusters, award-winning shows, and the biggest live sports. It is the best app for watching all your entertainment in one place. You can watch Now TV on Roku if you have got a Now TV subscription. Here are the steps to watch Now TV on your Roku device.
Now TV Subscription
- Entertainment Pass – 9.99 pounds/month [7 days free trial & available for all first-time users]
- Sky Cinema Pass – 11.99 pounds/month [7 days free trial & available for all first-time users]
- Sky Sports Pass – 33.99 pounds/month [7 days free trial & available for all first-time users]
- Mobile-Only Pass – 5.99 pounds/month.
- Now TV kids pass – 3.99 pounds/month [7 days free trial & available for all first-time users]
- Hayu Month Pass – 4.99 pounds/month [7 days free trial & available for all first-time users]
How to Add and Stream Now TV on Roku
1. Connect your Roku device to the HDMI port and turn on Roku.
2. Press the Home button using your Roku remote.
3. Scroll down and select Streaming Channels.
4. Select the Search channels from the Roku channel store by scrolling down.
5. Enter Now using the on-screen keyboard and select the app from the search list.
6. Select Add Channel to install Now on Roku.
7. Select OK from the prompt.
Alternative Way: Screen Mirror Now TV to Roku from Smartphone
1. Go to Roku Settings to select System Settings. Choose Screen Mirroring and select Enable Screen Mirroring. Select between Prompt or Always Allow.
2. Connect your Roku TV and Android/iOS device to the same WIFI.
4. After the installation, click Open or Get to launch the app.
5. Now, open the Notification Panel (Android) or Control Center (iOS) and click the Cast/Cast View or Screen Mirror option.
6. Choose your Roku TV name from the available devices.
7. When connected, you can go ahead to stream Now TV on your Roku.
What are the Channels you Get on Now TV to Stream on Roku
That was all about Now TV on Roku. It comprises Five individual passes such as Entertainment, Movies, Sports, Hayu (a reality TV-centric pass), and kids. Now TV is one of the fast becoming best streaming services in the UK. These passes are separate monthly subscription that gives the users access to either live TV broadcasts. If you have any queries regarding the installation of the Now TV using the above steps, kindly mention them as comments.