NBA (National Basketball Association) is an American Basketball league that gets telecasted on the NBA TV and select TV channels. You can watch the NBA league on the official NBA app. It is the best platform to stream all the live and on-demand NBA games. Hence, it is an excellent source for any dedicated basketball fans. With the NBA League Pass subscriptions, you can access the exclusive content of the NBA. As this app is very much compatible with the RokuOS, you can enjoy streaming NBA games on the big screens. Let us discuss how to add and access the NBA on Roku.
The salient features of the NBA app are listed down.
- Catch-up with the latest highlights, scores, and stats of the NBA games.
- You can stream the live games from the beginning with the help of Watch from Beginning features.
- Get access to exclusive interviews, press conferences, and many more on this app.
- It allows you to watch in-game and post-game highlights, replay the games, etc.
- You can get trending news about your favorite teams or leagues through this app.
NBA Plans & Pricing
To live stream NBA games, you need to purchase NBA League Pass on Roku. Choose any of the subscriptions given below.
- League Pass Annual costs $13.99 with a 7-day free trial
- Monthly League Pass Subscription costs $1.99/month with a 7-days free trial
- Live TV Monthly Subscription costs $6.99
- Commercial Free Season Pass costs $39.99 for all team
How to Add NBA on Roku?
You can add NBA on Roku directly from the Roku Channel Store. Follow the steps to get it.
1. Connect your Roku device to the TV and then to the Wi-Fi.
2. From the Homepage menu, tap the Streaming Channels option.
3. Navigate to the Search option and use it to search for the NBA channel.
4. Select the app from the search result and hit the Add Channel button on its info screen.
5. The app starts to download. Click the OK option after the installation.
6. Open the installed NBA app and Sign-in with your login details.
7. The home screen of the NBA will appear.
8. Choose a league and press Watch to start streaming.
How to Watch NBA on Roku – Alternative Ways
Watching NBA on Roku through streaming services is the only alternate way.
- Hulu with Live TV
- Sling TV
Hulu with Live TV
Enjoy streaming NBA on Hulu with Live TV a reasonable subscription at $55 per month. You can access 67+ channels like ESPN, CNN, TNT, FOX, and so on. It permits you to stream the contents on two screens simultaneously with DVR cloud Storage.
NBA on Roku using Sling TV
Sling TV offers 31+ popular TV channels along with the NBA. Opt for Sling TV at $30-45/month with a 7-day free trial. Enjoy streaming NBA on the big screens at a one-low price with Sling TV on Roku.
FuboTV is the best platform to watch any sports event. Get FuboTV at $55 per month with a 7-day free trial and access 31+ top cable channels, including the NBA. FuboTV on Roku supports Cloud DVR space of 30 hours, and so you can record your favorite NBA league to watch them whenever you want.
Can I watch the NBA channel on Roku?
You can easily watch NBA on Roku as the Channel store has native support to the app. So, you get access to all the live and highlights of the NBA leagues.
Can you watch NBA on Hulu?
Hulu with Live TV offers 67+ channels, including the NBA. Hence, it is effortless for you to stream NBA on your Roku.
Can I stream NBA using NBA TV App on Roku?
Yes. If you have access to NBA App, fuboTV, YouTube TV, Sling TV, AT&T TV NOW, you can then access NBA TV on Roku and stream NBA leagues.
What are the other services that support the NBA Game?
NBA channel is accessible from ESPN and ABC channel with a participating pay-TV login.
Is NBA TV Free?
You can watch NBA leagues on the NBA TV and also on the official NBA app. It is completely free to download the NBA app on multiple devices.