Stremio is a modern multi-media platform that allows you to discover tons of content quickly. You can access movies, TV shows, popular series, live TV, web channels, and many more on this service. You can explore and organize video content with the installation of Stremio addons. The service offers an infinite number of extendable video catalog that provides you the freedom to watch everything you want. It supports various devices, and so you can stream your favorite TV content across multiple screens. Accessing Stremio on Roku will be explained in the below section.
Take a glance at the below points to know the features of Stremio:
- It helps you to store your favorite videos on the cloud that can be accessed whenever you want.
- The service offers intelligent recommendations based on your browsing history.
- It is built with an amazing user-interface, and so you can operate it easily.
- Get access to the details about upcoming movies, purchase, and rentals of available content, etc.
- You can easily browse for content with filters like recent, trending, and so on.
How to Get Stremio on Roku?
You cannot directly download Stremio on Roku because it is not available on the Roku Channel Store. The best way to get Stremio on Roku is through the screen mirroring.
How to Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku?
Firstly, turn-on the Screen Mirroring mode on your Roku device to mirror your Android or PC.
1. Press the home button on your Roku remote to get the Homepage.
2. Navigate to the Setting option from the main menu.
3. Click on the System Settings and select Screen mirroring mode.
4. Finally, choose the Prompt or Always Allow option to enable mirroring.
How to Cast Stremio on Roku using Android?
You can use your Android device as a remote to cast Stremio on Roku.
- Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same Wi-Fi.
2. Launch the Settings app on your Android device.
3. Tap the Bluetooth & device connection option in the list.
4. Click and turn-on the Cast option and select your Roku device from the suggestions.
5. Now, grant permission on your Roku device to pair with your Android device.
6. Download and install the Stremio app from the Google Play Store.
7. Open the Stremio app and sign-in with your login details.
8. Play a video and start streaming on the mirrored Roku.
Related: How to Watch Netflix on Roku
How to Cast Stremio on Roku using Windows?
You can also screen mirror Stremio from your Windows to your Roku connected TV.
1. Connect both the Roku and Windows to the same Wi-Fi.
2. Hit the Window + P keys simultaneously on your device keyboard.
3. Select the Connect to a wireless display option.
4. Pick your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Grant permission on your Roku device to start mirroring.
6. Download and install the Stremio app on your Windows from https://www.stremio.com/downloads.
7. When the screen gets cast, you can start streaming your favorite content on the Roku TV.
Related: How to stream NBC on Roku
Do you have to pay for Stremio?
You no need to pay for Stremio, as it is completely free to download and use. You can access stream Stremio with a premium subscription to any other streaming services.
Is Stremio illegal?
It is perfectly legal and safe to stream Stremio on various devices. Moreover, the official app is available on the Google Play Store and App Store.
Can Stremio be installed on Roku?
You can get Stremio on your Roku device. Though it is not officially available on the Roku Channel Store, you can access the app through the Screen Mirroring option.
Is Stremio any good?
Stremio has got multiple advantages, and you can stream tons of video content on this service. You can easily browse for content, get recommendations, etc.