If you want to stream your favorite movies and TV shows for free, you can try Pluto TV without a doubt. It is a popular American streaming service where you can watch 100+ live TV channels for free. Pluto TV app offers thousands of classic movies, TV shows, documentaries, binge-worthy shows, and much more. It supports multiple devices, and Roku is one of them. You can enjoy streaming Pluto TV on the big screens using a Roku streaming device.
- You can watch both live and on-demand videos on Pluto TV.
- It covers a wide area of channels in different genres, including entertainment, sports, news, comedy, kids, music, etc.
- The service is compatible with the most modern devices like Android, iOS, Roku, Firestick, and much more.
- Pluto TV provides programs and content for all ages people.
- There is no bill, no contracts, and no need to pay a single penny for streaming Pluto TV.
- Watch your favorite shows 24/7 from different channels.
Top Channels of Pluto TV
Here are the top channels available on Pluto TV:
How to Add Pluto TV on Roku?
Pluto TV is available on the Channel Store. You can easily install it on your Roku device with the below steps:
1. Connect the Roku device to your TV and navigate to its homepage.
2. Click the Streaming Channels option on the homepage.
3. Scroll down and hit the Search Channels option.
4. Search for Pluto TV and choose the same from the search result.
5. Press the Add Channel button and wait a moment.
6. After the Pluto TV installation gets over, tap the OK button in the pop-up.
With the above steps, you can add Pluto TV to your Roku. Before streaming, you have to activate your app on the device.
How to Activate Pluto TV on Roku?
You need to activate Pluto TV to stream your favorite channel for free.
1. Launch the Pluto TV on your Roku TV.
2. An Activation code will appear on your screen. Note it down.
3. Visit http://my.pluto.tv/ on a browser on your PC or smartphone
4. Sign in to your Pluto TV account.
5. Pick your device (Roku) and enter the 6-digit code to activate Pluto TV on Roku.
6. The homepage of Pluto TV will appear.
7. Choose a video and start streaming on the Roku.
With this app, you can stream for free on your Roku streaming device or TV.
Alternative Method – How to Screen Mirror Pluto TV on Roku
Pluto TV app is also available on Android or iOS devices. So, if you have already installed the app on your device, you can screen mirror it to Roku.
Things to Do:
Before initiating the screen mirroring process, do the following:
1. Connect Android or iOS device and Roku to the same wifi network.
2. Enable the Screen mirroring on Roku.
3. Turn on the AirPlay on Roku.
Screen Mirror Pluto TV on Roku from Android Devices
1. Go to the Google Play Store and install the Pluto TV app.
2. Move on to the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
3. From the available device’s list, choose your Roku device.
4. After that, launch the Pluto TV app and sign in to your account.
5. Play your favorite movie or TV show and mirror them to Roku.
Screen Mirror Pluto TV to Roku from iOS Devices
1. Launch the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
2. Your iOS device will now start to scan for nearby devices. From there, choose your Roku device.
3. Once a connection is established, launch the Pluto TV app.
4. Sign in to your account if required.
5. Choose any content you want and mirror them to Roku.
Pluto TV is a free platform to watch movies and TV shows with ad support.
There might be some problems with your internet connectivity, and that’s why the Pluto TV is not working for you.