Sony Crackle allows users to watch all the latest handpicked movies, TV shows, and exclusive original programming. More importantly, it is free to use and is available in 21 countries. You can stream it on connected devices, including mobiles, tablets, smart TV, desktops, and gaming console. In addition, users can watch Hollywood movies, TV series, Originals, etc. You have to just set up an account, after which you will be able to stream your favorite movies for free. Crackle can be installed and watched on Roku. Read this article to know how to add and use Crackle on Roku.
How to Add Sony Crackle on Roku
Roku supports the Crackle application by default. Following are the required steps to watch Crackle content on Roku.
 First and foremost, turn on your Roku device and click the Home button on the remote to open the Roku home page.
 Then, further, tap on the Streaming Channels option on your screen.
 Further tap on the Search Channels option on your screen.
 Now, use the on-screen keys to enter Crackle and search for it.
 Choose Crackle from the suggestion list.
 Tap on the Add Channel button to add the channel to your Roku device.
 After adding the channel, select the OK button from the prompt.
 On the next screen, select the Go to Channel button to launch the channel.
Alternative Way: Add Crackle on Roku using Web Browser
 Visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store from your browser.
 Provide the login details you have used on the Roku TV.
 Hover to click on the Roku Search bar and type the channel name as Crackle.
 When you get the suggestions, you shall select the Cracke tile.
 On the channel info screen, click on the Add Channel button.
 When the channel gets added, you will find it on your Roku TV-Connected TV.
How to Activate and Watch Crackle on Roku
1. Launch the Crackle app on Roku.
2. Select the Sign in or Log in button, and you will get an activation code.
3. Make a note of the activation code and visit the activation webpage of Crackle: https://www.crackle.com/activate.
4. Enter the activation code in the required field and click on the Activate button.
5. Now, enter the Crackle subscription credentials and verify your account.
6. Then, the Crackle app on Roku will be activated in no time.
7. After that, you will be able to browse and stream your favorite movies or TV shows.
Alternative Method to Stream Crackle on Roku
The Crackle app is available for Android devices. So, if you have already installed the Crackle app, you can use it to mirror the Crackle content to Roku. First, you have to enable the built-in screen mirroring on Roku feature.
1. Launch the Crackle app on your Android device. If you haven’t installed the app, you can get the app from the Google Play Store.
2. Then, connect your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
3. Bring down the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
4. Choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
5. After that, go back to the Crackle app and sign in to your account.
6. Choose any movie or TV show and mirror its contents to Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, the Crackle platform is free that streams all the popular movies and TV shows.
Crackle is available on Android or iOS devices, Android TV, Chromecast, Amazon Fire TV, Apple TV, Roku, Xbox One, and more.