Spectrum TV is a popular cable TV and internet service provider in the United States. Upon subscribing to Spectrum TV, you can get 100+ live TV channels based on your subscription plan. In addition to the subscription to Spectrum, you will have access to the Spectrum TV app that is available on popular streaming devices such as Roku. And with the Spectrum TV app, you can stream your favorite live TV channels and 1000+ on-demand content free of cost. So, now, let us see how you can install stream on Spectrum TV with Roku.
Features of Spectrum TV
- Spectrum TV has 250+ local channels for streaming and offers premium channel shows for free in Silver and Gold Spectrum TV packages.
- It provides 50,000 on-demand movies and TV shows. Spectrum TV also has primetime shows on CBS, ABC, and FOX.
- It has DVR storage to record the live streaming and watch it later. It has the facility to record a show on one channel and simultaneously stream a different live show.
- Spectrum TV has an excellent Guide for movies and TV shows schedule. It also helps to plan the time for your favorite TV shows.
- The My Library category has a collection of recently watched movies and shows. It also has a watchlist section to add the contents for watching it later.
- The parental control of Spectrum TV manages TV and movie ratings and controls certain TV channels’ streaming. It has a password protection feature.
How Much is Spectrum TV Streaming on Roku
The Spectrum TV has only paid subscription and comes in three variants.
|Package||Channels||Cost of Subscription|
|Spectrum TV Select||125+||$ 49.99 per month|
|Spectrum TV Silver||175+||$ 69.99 per month|
|Spectrum TV Gold||200+||$ 89.99 per month|
To get access to Spectrum TV, you need to subscribe to the Spectrum TV+Internet package at $99.98 per month.
Note: You can visit the official website (https://www.spectrum.com/) of Spectrum to know more information.
Spectrum TV Supported Roku Devices
The following is the list of Roku devices that supports Spectrum TV:
- Roku Ultra
- Roku Premiere
- Roku Premiere+
- Roku Express
- Roku Express+
- Latest Roku TV Models
- Roku 2
- Roku 3
- Roku 4
- Roku streaming stick
How to Add Spectrum TV on Roku
1. Connect the Roku device to the TV HDMI port and turn it on.
2. Press the Home button on your Roku remote and select the Streaming channel by scrolling down.
3. Select Search Channels and enter Spectrum TV using the remote. Next, select Spectrum TV from the suggestion list.
4. Choose the Add Channel option to get Spectrum TV on Roku
5. Once the installation is done, select the OK button from the prompt.
6. Next, choose the Go to Channel option to launch Spectrum TV.
Alternative Method to Add Spectrum TV to Roku
The web version of the Roku channel store is available. So alternatively, you can use it to add channels to Roku. But the added channel will only appear on Roku after 24 hours. However, you can update Roku to add the channel immediately.
1. Open a web browser on any smart device.
2. Next, input the URL of the Roku Channel Store: https://channelstore.roku.com/ and visit it.
3. Click on the Sign in button from the upper right corner and sign in to your account.
4. After that, click on the Search Box and search for Spectrum TV.
5. Choose Spectrum TV from the search result.
6. Select the Add Channel button.
Now, the Spectrum TV will be added to Roku.
How to Sign In and Watch Spectrum TV on Roku
1. Launch the Spectrum TV app and select the Watch TV button.
2. Enter the Spectrum TV subscription credentials and select the Sign in button.
3. Select the Agree button from the bottom right corner.
4. Now, you can start to stream your favorite live TV channels and on-demand content.
Thus, You can watch Spectrum TV on Roku by following the above steps. Spectrum TV is the most preferred live-streaming app in the US and also has closed captioning for the contents.
Your subscription to Spectrum might have expired, or there might be a problem with your internet connection.
Yes, you can record live TV shows on Spectrum TV through cloud DVR storage to watch them later.