One of the most popular and oldest TV networks in the US is ABC (American Broadcasting Company). You can access all the content of the ABC channel through its application. It comes with rich content like live TV shows, news, episodes, and events. You can watch live TV shows and add your favorite videos to the My List option. This app is compatible with many devices, including Android, iOS, smart TVs, Roku, Firestick, etc. ABC on Roku ensures a thousand hours of entertainment.
Trending on the ABC Channel
Here is the most famous content on ABC:
- Grey’s Anatomy
- Modern Family
- The Good Doctor
- A Million Little Things
- The Bachelor
- Good morning America
- The Rookie and so on.
How to Get the ABC Channel on Roku
ABC app is available officially on Roku Channel Store. You can easily add it to your Roku streaming device.
1. Turn on your Roku and go to the home screen.
2. Scroll down and choose the Streaming Channels option.
3. Click the Search Channels button and search for ABC.
4. Pick ABC from the search list and select the Add Channel button.
5. The app will start the installation process. Once installed, click on the OK button from the prompt.
6. Next, select the Go to Channel option to launch the ABC app.
How to Activate ABC on Roku?
1. Open the installed ABC app.
2. Select the Sign in or Log in button, and the activation code will display on your TV.
3. Paste the following URL in any browser on a PC or Smartphone. (abc.com/activate)
4. Enter the Activation code displayed on your TV screen.
5. Click Continue and log in with your cable TV provider account.
6. After that, the home page of the ABC will appear.
7. Choose your favorite movie or TV show and stream it on Roku.
How to Watch ABC on Roku without a Cable
You can watch ABC on Roku with alternative streaming services. Some streaming services supported by Roku that offers the ABC channel are:
- DirecTV Stream
- YouTube TV
With Hulu on Roku, you can stream the ABC channel. If you are an existing customer, then there is no need to buy another subscription. If you are new, you need to subscribe to Hulu+Live TV at 69.99 per month. Apart from the ABC channel, you will get 70+ live TV channels and unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
DirecTV Stream on Roku is one of the trending streaming services in the US. The basic subscription of DirecTV Stream’s Entertainment pack at $69.99 per month has the ABC channel. For this huge subscription cost, you can also access other 60+ premium live TV channels like Cartoon Network, Bravo, Fox News, Freeform, FX, and more. Even you can get the unlimited cloud DVR storage feature by subscribing to any of the plans offered by DirecTV Stream.
To get the ABC channel, you need to subscribe to the fuboTV’s Pro plan at $69.99 per month. Also, it offers a 7-day free trial for all new subscriptions. As a part of the subscription plan, you will get 80+ live TV channels, 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage, and access for three users to stream using your fuboTV account simultaneously. So, get the fuboTV on Roku to get all these features.
YouTube TV on Roku is an excellent streaming service provider. It offers live TV channels that include ABC, NBC, and much more. And YouTube TV doesn’t offer a lot of customizable subscription plans. So, you need to pay $64.99 per month to access the content offered by YouTube TV. You don’t have to worry about the huge subscription cost as you will get unlimited cloud DVR storage with 75+ live TV channels to stream.
No, the ABC channel is unavailable on the Amazon Prime Video’s channel lineup.
Yes, After adding the ABC channel, you can sign in with the participating cable TV provider account to access its content for free.