ShowTime is one of the popular streaming services to offer tons of content in a wide variety of genres. The users can enjoy all their favorite series, movies, comedy, sports, documentaries, and more under-one-roof through ShowTime. It is a subscription-based service that allows you to stream the content without those pesky commercial ads. Get a better streaming experience on ShowTime with the SD and HD qualities. The app regularly releases its updates, which provide the user with fresh content. Learn more about accessing ShowTime on Roku.
Some of the interesting features of ShowTime includes:
- It allows you to watch full episodes of any selected shows or series instantly.
- Get access to award-winning movies, original and exclusive shows.
- It will enable you to stream the live programs and thousands of hours of on-demand content.
- Watch the exclusive sports events and comedy shows on this service.
- ShowTime offers a TV schedule that lets you plan for your watching time.
- You can download any videos in offline mode to stream them later.
- Gain all the engaging content of ShowTime only at $8.99/month with a 30-days free trial.
How to Add ShowTime on Roku?
ShowTime is natively available on Roku Channel Store, making it easy to add the app to your Roku device.
1. Connect the Roku device to your TV and turn on the internet connection.
2. Go to the Homepage by pressing the Home button on your Roku remote.
3. Click the Streaming Channels option and then select the Search button.
4. Search for ShowTime and pick the app from the search results.
5. Press the Add Channel button in the app’s download page.
6. Once the installation gets over, tap the OK button to access the app.
How to Activate ShowTime on Roku?
To activate ShowTime on Roku, you need to follow the steps below.
1. Launch the ShowTime app on your RokuOS once it gets added.
2. Take a look at the Activation code that is shown on the TV.
3. Visit this http://www.showtimeanytime.com/activate site on any browser from another device.
4. Complete the Login process by furnishing your username and password.
5. Provide the activation keys in the box and click the Submit button.
6. Now, the TV screen will refresh and displays the app’s Homepage.
7. Choose your favorite content from the Library and stream it on Roku.
Related: How to Watch CBS Sports on Roku
How to Cancel ShowTime on Roku?
You can note the down steps to cancel the ShowTime subscription on Roku easily.
1. Open the ShowTime app and press the Asterisk (*) button on your Roku remote.
2. A screen will pops-up with the subscription details in which select the Manage subscription option.
3. Now, click on the Cancel subscription button and wait a while.
4. Within a second, the cancellation gets over, and then the service will stop.
Watch ShowTime via Hulu
ShowTime is one of the add-ons offered by Hulu subscriptions. If you own Hulu on Roku, then you can easily stream ShowTime over it. With your account settings, you can manage the add-ons by adding the ShowTime. It cost about $10.99 a month with a one-week free trial.
Is Showtime on Roku free?
It is completely free to download ShowTime on your Roku and also on other platforms. You can also enjoy the free trial of one week with the Hulu subscription.
What’s the cheapest way to get Showtime?
Getting ShowTime through the cable provider, which costs about $7.95 per month, is the cheapest way. It also offers some premium channels.
Can you watch Showtime on Roku?
ShowTime is an official channel available on the Channel Store. Hence, you could add the app on your Roku device.
Why can’t I watch Showtime on my Roku?
If you cannot access ShowTime on your Roku, you need to restart the device and re-install the app for better performance.