SHOWTIME is one of the popular streaming services to offer tons of content in a wide variety of genres. The users can enjoy all their favorite series, movies, comedy, sports, documentaries, and more under one roof through SHOWTIME. It is a subscription-based service that allows you to stream content without those pesky commercial ads. Get a better streaming experience on ShowTime with the SD and HD qualities. The app regularly releases its updates, which provide the user with fresh content. Learn more about accessing ShowTime on Roku.
Some of the interesting features of SHOWTIME include:
- It allows you to watch full episodes of any selected shows or series instantly.
- Get access to award-winning movies, original and exclusive shows.
- It will enable you to stream live programs and thousands of hours of on-demand content.
- Watch the exclusive sports events and comedy shows on this service.
- SHOWTIME offers a TV schedule that lets you plan your watching time.
- You can download any videos in offline mode to stream them later.
How Much is SHOWTIME on Roku
Top cable TV providers like DISH, Optimum, Fios, and Cox offer the SHOWTIME channel. If you haven’t subscribed to SHOWTIME, you can subscribe to it separately at 10.99 per month on its official webpage https://www.sho.com/.
How to Add SHOWTIME on Roku
SHOWTIME is natively available on Roku Channel Store, making it easy to add the app to your Roku device.
1. Connect the Roku device to your TV and turn on the internet connection.
2. Go to the home screen by pressing the Home button on your Roku remote.
3. Click the Streaming Channels option.
4. Next, select the Search Channels option.
5. Search for SHOWTIME using the virtual keyboard and pick the same from the search results.
6. Press the Add Channel button on the app’s download page.
6. Once the installation gets over, tap the OK button.
7. After that, select the Go to Channel button to launch the app.
How to Cancel SHOWTIME on Roku?
You can note the down steps to cancel the SHOWTIME subscription on Roku easily.
1. Open the SHOWTIME app and press the Asterisk (*) button on your Roku remote.
2. A screen will pops-up with the subscription details in which select the Manage subscription option.
3. Now, click on the Cancel subscription button and wait a while.
4. Within a second, the cancellation gets over, and then the service will stop.
How to Watch SHOWTIME on Roku without a Cable
The following are the streaming service that offers SHOWTIME that is supported by Roku.
SHOWTIME is one of the add-ons offered by Hulu subscriptions. If you own Hulu on Roku, then you can easily stream SHOWTIME over it. With your account settings, you can manage the add-ons by adding SHOWTIME. It costs about $10.99 a month with a one-week free trial. To get SHOWTIME, first, you need to subscribe to the Hulu basic plan at $6.99 per month. After that only, you can add the SHOWTIME add-on pack.
Sling TV on Roku offers SHOWTIME in its add-on pack. But the initial requirement is that you need to be subscribed to any of the subscription plans offered by Sling TV. After that, you can add the SHOWTIME add-on pack at $10 per month to get the SHOWTIME channel with Sling TV.
Like the other two streaming services, YouTube TV also offers the SHOWTIME channel with its add-on pack. To get it, you must subscribe to YouTube TV’s basic plan at $64.99 per month. Next, you can choose the Add-on networks at $11 per month to get channels like HBO Max, Epix, and SHOWTIME.
There is no activation process for the SHOWTIME app, and you simply can log in with your cable TV provider account to access the SHOWTIME content for free.
Upon subscribing to SHOWTIME through its official website, you will get a 30-day free trial. So, you can use that free trial to access the SHOWTIME platform for free.