Paramount Plus is a US-based streaming service that will replace CBS All Access from March 4, 2021. The service will be the home for existing CBS All Access titles, Paramount+ Originals, and content from ViacomCBS’ Nickelodeon, Comedy Central, BET, MTV, and The Smithsonian Channel. Paramount+ is ViacomCBS’ service to compete with the services like Netflix and Amazon Prime Video. The service is easily accessible by downloading the app on several devices, including Roku. The below article will show you the right direction to install and watch Paramount Plus on Roku.
How to Install Paramount Plus on Roku
Step 1 – Plugin the Roku device to the HDMI port of your TV and then launch it.
Step 2 – On the home screen, go to the Streaming Channels menu.
Step 3 – Navigate to the Search Channels menu on the next screen.
Step 4 – A on-screen keyboard will appear. Use it to type Paramount+.
Step 5 – Select the app and hit the menu labeled as Add Channel.
Step 6 – Paramount Plus will install on your Roku within a few minutes. Click OK on the on-screen prompt.
You can also add Paramount+ on Roku by using the Roku mobile app.
How to Watch Paramount Plus on Roku
Step 1 – After installing the channel, tap the Go to Channel menu to launch it. You can also launch the channel from the home screen.
Step 2 – Wait for the welcome page to appear on the screen.
Step 3 – Hit the Sign-in option and then follow the on-screen prompts to activate the app.
If you’re a new user to Paramount Plus, tap the Sign Up for Paramount+ menu and then create a new account.
Step 4 – After signing in, you can start streaming the media content you want.
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Roku
If you have signed up for Paramount+ through Roku, you can cancel the subscription in two different ways:
From Roku Device
- On the Roku home screen, navigate to the Paramount+ channel.
- Hit the * button on your Roku remote.
- Click Manage Subscription followed by Cancel Subscription.
- Confirm your cancellation.
Using a Web Browser
- Open a browser on PC and visit my.roku.com.
- Sign in to your Roku account and then select Manage your subscriptions.
- Scroll down to Paramount+ and hit the Unsubscribe button located next to it.
Is Paramount+ on Roku free?
Yes. The Paramount Plus channel is free to download on Roku. But, you need to pay for a subscription to watch media content.
How to uninstall Paramount+ on Roku?
- Locate the Paramount+ channel and press the * button on the remote.
- Select the Remove Channel menu and remove it from your device.
Paramount+ not working on Roku?
If you had streaming errors while using Paramount+ on Roku, try these fixes.
- Ensure that there was no issue with your internet connection.
- Uninstall and then re-install the Paramount+ app after few minutes.
- Update your Roku to the latest version.
- Reset your Roku, and then try the Paramount+ app.