Paramount Plus is a popular streaming service that allows you to stream on-demand content from channels like CBS, Nickelodeon, Nick Jr, Comedy Central, BET, and others channels. Moreover, your Roku officially supports the Paramount Plus app. That means you can get access to your favorite shows easily.
Is Paramount Plus Available on Roku Free
Yes, you can install the Paramount Plus on Roku for free. But to access the Paramount Plus app, you need a subscription. Moreover, Paramount Plus offers two subscription plans. They are:
- Essential Plan: $4.99 per month or $49.99 per year.
- Premium Plan: $9.99 per month or $99.99 per year.
Note: To get a subscription, you need to visit the official website of Paramount Plus.
How to Get Paramount Plus on Roku
1. On the Roku home screen, go to the Streaming Channels option.
2. Navigate to the Search Channels option on the next screen.
3. An on-screen keyboard will appear. Use it to type Paramount Plus and search for it.
4. From the search results, select Paramount Plus.
5. Hit the Add Channel button and start the adding process.
6. After the adding process is complete, select the OK button from the prompt.
7. Next, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the Paramount Plus channel.
How to Activate & Watch Paramount Plus on Roku
1. Launch the Paramount Plus app and hit the Sign In button.
2. You have two options to Sign In to the Paramount Plus app. They are:
- On my TV: Enter your login credentials and directly sign in to the Paramount Plus app.
- On the Web: Get the Activation code and sign in to Paramount Plus on the web.
Note: If you select the On my TV option, there is no need to follow up on the activation process. But if you select the On the Web option, you need to follow up the activation process.
1. Note the activation code displayed on the screen.
2. Next, on a web browser, visit https://www.paramountplus.com/activate/roku/.
3. Input the activation code on the required field and click on the continue button.
4. Next, sign in with your subscription credentials and activate the Paramount Plus app.
After that, you can go back to the Paramount Plus app and start streaming your favorite movies and TV shows.
What are the Roku Devices that Support the Paramount Plus App
The following are the devices that support the Paramount Plus app:
- Roku TV and 4K Roku TV
- Roku Ultra
- Roku Premiere and Roku Premiere Plus
- Roku Express and Roku Express Plus
How to Cancel Paramount Plus on Roku
If you have signed up for Paramount+ through Roku, you can cancel the subscription in two different ways:
From Roku Device
- On the Roku home screen, navigate to the Paramount+ channel.
- Hit the * button on your Roku remote.
- Click Manage Subscription followed by Cancel Subscription.
- Confirm your cancellation.
Using a Web Browser
- Open a browser on your PC and visit my.roku.com.
- Sign in to your Roku account and then select Manage your subscriptions.
- Scroll down to Paramount+ and hit the Unsubscribe button located next to it.
If you had streaming errors while using Paramount+ on Roku, try these fixes.
>> Ensure that there was no issue with your internet connection.
>> Uninstall and then re-install the Paramount+ app after few minutes.
>> Update your Roku to the latest version.
>> Reset your Roku, and then try the Paramount+ app.