Showtime is a subscription-based streaming service with a massive collection of movies, series, documentaries, sports, and more. It also offers thousands of hours of on-demand content in high quality. If unsatisfied with the Showtime app on Roku, you can cancel the subscription anytime. There are three ways to cancel the subscription Roku device.
How to Cancel Showtime Subscription on Roku
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to cancel Showtime on your Roku device.
1. Press the Home button on your remote control.
2. Scroll down and select the Showtime channel.
3. Press the Menu (*) button on your remote control.
4. Next, select Manage Subscription from the menu.
5. Click Cancel Subscription to cancel Showtime.
6. Tap the Cancel Subscription button again to confirm the process.
7. Finally, hit the Done button.
How to Cancel Showtime via Roku Website
1. Open a web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Navigate to the Roku official website and sign in with your account details.
3. Tap the My Account option at the top right corner.
4. Select Manage your Subscriptions from the menu.
5. Pick Showtime from the list of subscribed channels.
6. Click the Unsubscribe button next to the Showtime app to cancel the subscription.
Alternative Method to Cancel Showtime Subscription
You can also cancel the Showtime subscription from the Showtime website
1. Locate the web browser on your PC or Smartphone and visit the official website of Showtime.
2. Click the Sign In icon at the top right corner and log in with your account.
3. Next, hit your Profile icon.
4. Select Account Settings from the menu.
5. Now, pick Your subscription under Account Settings.
6. Select Cancel Subscription from the sub-menu.
7. That’s it, your subscription will be canceled successfully.
Is it Possible to Cancel the Subscription by deleting the app?
No, in the Roku streaming device or TV, deleting the app won’t affect the subscription at all. If you delete the Showtime app on Roku, your account details, offline downloads, and other user-customized settings on the app will be removed. But, to cancel the subscription, you need to cancel it in any one of the ways mentioned above. If you have deleted the app without canceling the subscription, you will pay the subscription for the next billing cycle.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, your money will not be refunded even if you cancel the subscription during the subscription period. Instead, you can use the premium benefits till the billing cycle ends.
Navigate to Roku home and select the Showtime channel. Next, press the Menu button on your remote control and select the Remove Channel option to delete the channel from Roku.