National Collegiate Athletic Association March Madness or NCCA Division I Men’s Basketball Tournament is a popular American Basketball tournament. This Single-Elimination Tournament has 68 different college basketball teams divided into four regions. Therefore, each region has 16 teams. The four regions have a different name every year and can be mentioned as East, South, Midwest, and West. The history of March Madness dates back to 1939, when it was created. Since then, the tournament has been played every March and April. Let’s find out how to watch March Madness on Roku.
How to Watch March Madness on Roku?
Paramount+ is a primary destination for watching March Madness. In addition, the streaming service from ViacomCBS has interesting content from the network streaming on it. Therefore, you can add Paramount+ on your Roku device and watch matches from March Madness.
How to Sign Up With Paramount+?
1. Go to the Paramount+ website with the help of a web browser on your PC or smartphone.
2. Click the Try It For Free option and then on the Continue option.
3. From the given plans, choose a plan and click the Select Plan button under the same.
4. On the next page, enter the proper credential as per the fields provided and click on Continue.
5. In the same way, enter proper conditions and complete the subscription process.
How to Install Paramount+ on Roku?
1. Connect your Roku device to the TV after turning it on.
2. Click on the Streaming Channels option and then the Search Channel option.
3. Search for the Paramount+ app with the help of the search bar.
4. From the app suggestions, click on the Paramount+ app icon.
5. You can download the Paramount+ app by clicking on the Add Channel option.
6. Once the app download is complete, click on the OK button. Then, select the Go To Channel option to open Paramount+.
7. Inside the channel, select the Sign Up For Paramount+ option.
8. Click on the On The Web option and get the Activation Code.
9. Go to the Paramount+ Activation Website on a web browser on your PC or smartphone.
10. In the respective field, enter the Activation Code and activate the Paramount+ channel.
11. Now, you can watch the matches of March Madness on your TV.
Alternative Options to Watch March Madness on Roku
Following are the alternative channels that you can consider for streaming March Madness.
Hulu + Live TV
Hulu + Live TV is one of the best options for a live TV streaming service to get access to entertainment and sports channels. For example, all March Madness matches streams on Hulu+ Live TV on channels like CBS, TNT, TBS, and truTV. The Hulu + Live TV subscription plans start at $69.99 for a month and bring you more than 75 channels.
YouTube TV is a live TV streaming service from Google that brings important sports and entertainment channels to you. For example, you can watch March Madness on both TNT and CBS. YouTube TV subscription will cost you only dollar 64.99 per month.
Another brilliant choice to watch March Madness is with the fuboTV channel. The streaming service has one of the best collections of sports channels. For example, you can watch March Madness on the CBS channel streaming on fuboTV. Get subscribed to this streaming service with plans starting at $64.99 per month.
Sling TV is an affordable live TV streaming service with exciting subscription packages. For example, to watch March Madness on Sling TV, get the Sling Orange plan. The Sling Orange Basic plan will cost you only $35 per month. In addition, it brings to you matches with TBS and TNT channels.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can watch March Madness on Roku with different streaming services. These channels include Paramount+, Hulu+ Live TV, YouTube TV, Sling TV, and fuboTV.
If you have the subscription with the right pay-TV provider, you can watch March Madness on apps like TNT, TBS, and truTV.
Watch March Madness on Paramount+, Hulu+ Live TV, Sling TV, YouTube TV, and fuboTV.