You can watch the TBS channel anytime you want with the Watch TBS app. You only have to log in with the participating cable TV providers like Spectrum, DISH, Suddenlink, Verizon, and more to access the Watch TBS app. After that, you can access the popular shows available on the Watch TBS app like AEW: Dynamite, American Dad, Celebrity Show-Off, The Cube, Friday Night Vibes, The Big Bang Theory, and more other popular shows. Also, it is easy to watch the TBS channel on Roku as it is available to add from the Roku Channel Store.
Features of TBS.
- It classifies the contents into Shows, Movies, Live TV, and also has schedules for live streaming. The schedule gives the complete show timings for 2 weeks before in hand.
- It also streams major sports events like Major League Baseball (MLB), NCAA Basketball, NHL, Nascar, Golf, UEFA, NBA TV, and college Football Tournaments.
- The contents are available in 1080p HD streaming quality, and it has DVS( Descriptive Video Service) offerings to help the blind or visually impaired to enjoy the streaming.
- The app has Parental Control to monitor the streaming of younger ones and has closed captioning to all the available contents.
How to Add TBS on Roku
1. Turn on your Roku and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Home button on the remote to get to the home screen.
3. Scroll down and select the Streaming Channels option.
4. It opens the Channel Store. From there, select Search Channels by scrolling down.
5. Enter Watch TBS using remote and search for it. Next, choose Watch TBS from the suggestions below.
6. Select Add Channel to install the Watch TBS app.
7. After the installation, click OK from the prompt.
8. Next, hit the Go to Channel option to launch the Watch TBS channel.
Alternative Method to Add Watch TBS on Roku
You can use the official Roku Mobile app to add any channel you want. So, if you have any trouble adding a channel using your remote, you can use the steps below.
1. Install the Roku app on your Android or iOS devices.
Roku app for Android device: Google Play Store
Roku app for iOS device: App Store
2. Next, after installing the Roku app, launch it.
3. Agree to the terms and conditions and sign in to your Roku account.
4. Next, hit the Devices tab from the bottom of the interface.
5. A list of nearby devices will appear on the screen. From there, tap on your Roku device to connect it with your Roku app.
6. After that, tap on the Channels tab and select Channel Store.
7. Next, search for Watch TBS.
8. Click on Watch TBS from the search result.
9. Hit the Add Channel button, and the channel will be added to Roku in 24 hours, or you can update your Roku device to add the channel immediately.
How to Activate the Watch TBS App on Roku
1. After installing the Watch TBS app, launch it.
2. An Activation code will appears on your TV screen.
3. Make a note of the activation code and visit the activation webpage of TBS.
4. Select Roku in the My Device drop-down box and click Continue.
5. Enter the activation code and click on the Submit button.
6. Choose a cable TV provider and sign in with your credentials to activate the Watch TBS app.
7. After that, go back to the Watch TBS app and stream your favorite movies or TV shows.
How to Watch TBS on Roku Without Cable
The following are the streaming service that offers the TBS channel.
As a part of the Entertainment plan of DirecTV Stream at $69.99 per month, you can watch the TBS Channel. The subscription also includes 60+ live TV channels and an unlimited Cloud DVR storage feature.
Hulu has TBS in its channel lineup. It has both live and on-demand TV channels. The Subscription will cost you $69.99 per month and offers simultaneous streaming on 2 devices. Moreover, you will also receive unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
Sling TV has the TBS channel on all the three subscription plans offered by the service. This streaming service offers you 30+ live TV channels and a 7-day free trial. Also, you will receive 50 hours of DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
|Subscription Type||Cost of Subscription||Simultaneously Streaming|
|Sling Orange||$35 per month||1 device|
|Sling Blue||$35 per month||3 devices|
|Sling Orange + Blue||$50 per month||4 devices|
TBS stands for Tuner Broadcasting System.
No, you can’t watch the TBS channel via antenna.