TNT is a popular entertainment channel that streams a lot of movies, TV shows, originals, and sports content. If you’re a Roku user looking to get TNT for your device, you can install it directly from the Channel Store as the app is available in the name of Watch TNT. To stream TNT, you must have an active cable TV subscription. In case you don’t have that subscription, you need to use some streaming services on Roku to watch TNT content.
The Watch TNT is a wonderful channel for Roku users to explore a variety of engrossing media content in high-quality video resolution. Also, it is home to numerous live sports events from NBA, NHL, U.S. Soccer, and TNT Originals like AEW: Collision, The Lazarus Project!, and more.
This curated guide aims to explore the installation and activation procedures of the TNT channel on Roku. Additionally, it is going to discuss some streaming services that stream TNT without relying on TV providers and a few generic solutions to troubleshoot the Watch TNT app.
How Much is the TNT Channel on Roku
TNT Channel is available to stream if you have an active cable TV connection. All you need to do is sign in with your cable TV provider account on the TNT website. Here are the most popular TV providers you can use to sign in to the TNT app or website.
- AT&T U -Verse
How to Install TNT on Roku
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote to get the Roku Home screen.
2. Navigate to the Streaming Channels option.
3. Scroll down and select the Search Channels option.
4. Search for Watch TNT and Choose the respective app from the search results.
5. Click the Add Channel button on the app info page.
6. After installation, select the OK button from the prompt.
7. Next, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the Watch TNT app.
Alternative Way to Get TNT on Roku
1. Visit the Roku website using any browser on your device and log in to your Roku account.
2. Enter Watch TNT in the search bar.
3. Click + Add Channel to download the app from the Roku website.
4. The channel will appear on your Roku device within one day. You can also update the firmware of the Roku device to get it immediately.
How to Activate TNT on Roku
1. Launch the Watch TNT app and select the Sign In button.
2. Get the activation code and open a web browser on your smartphone or PC.
3. Go to the Activation webpage of TNT.
4. Select your device as Roku and click on the Continue button.
5. Enter the Activation code and select the Submit button.
6. Select your cable TV provider and sign in with that account.
7. Now, the TNT app will be activated on Roku.
8. Go back to the TNT app and watch your favorites on your TV.
How to Watch TNT on Roku Without Cable
Live TV streaming services are the perfect option to watch TNT on Roku without cable. The TNT channel is available for streaming on Hulu, fuboTV, YouTube TV, and DirecTV Stream.
With Hulu on Roku, you can stream the TNT channel. If you are an existing customer, then there is no need to buy another subscription. If you are new, you need to subscribe to Hulu+Live TV at $76.99 per month. Apart from the TNT channel, you will get 90+ live TV channels and unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite shows.
DirecTV Stream on Roku is one of the trending streaming services in the US. The basic subscription of DirecTV Stream’s Entertainment pack at $69.98 per month has the TNT channel. For this huge subscription cost, you can also access other 75+ premium live TV channels like Cartoon Network, Bravo, Fox News, Freeform, FX, and more. Even you can get the unlimited cloud DVR storage feature by subscribing to any of the plans offered by DirecTV Stream.
YouTube TV on Roku is an excellent streaming service provider. It offers live TV channels that include TNT, ABC, NBC, and much more. And YouTube TV doesn’t offer a lot of customizable subscription plans. So, you need to pay $72.99 per month to access the content offered by YouTube TV. You don’t have to worry about the huge subscription cost as you will get unlimited cloud DVR storage with 100+ live TV channels to stream.
How to Fix TNT Not Working on Roku
If you are facing any issues like the app crashing, black screen, or not loading with the TNT app on your Roku, you need to perform some troubleshooting techniques to fix those issues.
- Make sure that your Roku device is getting a stable internet connection.
- Close the app on Roku and open it after a while.
- Clear the cache files on Roku and try again.
- Reboot the Roku device to fix the lagging and not loading issues.
- Sign out of the account and log in again. If needed, activate the app again to fix the issue.
- If you are using the older version of Roku, update the device to fix the compatibility issues.
- Delete the app on Roku and install it again to delete the cache files stored in the app.
- As a last solution, contact customer support to fix the issue immediately.
Yes. On the Roku Channel Store, the TNT app is natively available under the name of Watch TNT for Roku devices.
Yes, you can easily watch the TNT channel live on your Roku with the Watch TNT app.