Turner Network Television (TNT) is one of the popular streaming networks in the United States. It is developed by Turner Entertainment Networks. TNT network officially launches the TNT App that offers TV shows, latest movies, TNT originals, and many more. It is a subscription-based app and provides a free trial for up to 7 days. This app is compatible with most of the popular devices like iOS, Android, Smart TVs, and streaming devices like Roku, Firestick, Chromecast. If you wonder how to stream TNT on Roku, just take a glance at the below section.
Major Contents of TNT
Never miss out the interesting contents of TNT in which some are listed below.
- TNT Originals – The Alienist, Animal Kingdom, Snowpiercer, Shatterbox, and so on.
- Series – Bones, Charmed, Supernatural, etc.
- Live sports – NBA and AEW channels,
- Blockbuster movies and Award shows.
How to Add TNT on Roku?
You can follow this tutorial to get TNT app easily on your Roku device, as it is officially present on Roku Channel Store.
1. Connect the Roku device to your smart TV.
2. Press the home button on your Roku remote to get the Roku Homepage.
3. Navigate to the Streaming Channels and select the Search option.
4. Search for TNT and Choose the respective app from the suggestions.
5. Click the Add Channel button in the app page.
6. Tap the OK button after the installation.
How to Activate TNT on Roku
Activating TNT on Roku involves easy process with any TV subscriptions.
1. Start the installed TNT app.
2. The screen will show the activation code.
3. Visit the official site of the TNT which is given in the TV screen.
4. Enter the Activation code in the website and press Continue.
5. Pick your TV provider and sign-in with your login details.
6. You will get the TNT homepage in the TV screen.
7. Select a video and start streaming on Roku.
Alternate Methods to Watch TNT on Roku
The other streaming services that offer TNT are given:
- Hulu with Live TV
- Sling TV
- AT&T TV Now
- YouTube TV
Hulu with Live TV
Hulu with Live TV offers Live TV Channels and also on-demand content. It provides different channels along with TNT. It allows you to stream the contents on two screens simultaneously with DVR cloud Storage. This app is compatible with many devices along with Roku. Subscribe to Hulu with Live TV for $55/month and enjoy 67+ channels.
Sling TV on Roku ensures the full hours of entertainment. It offers live TV channels, thousands of movies, kid’s shows, and much more. According to the subscription packages, this service provides different channels including TNT. Pick Sling TV at $30-45/month with a 7-day free trial.
AT&T TV Now
AT&T TV Now offers all your favorite movies, TV shows, series, news, sports, and much more. You can get the delight of watching TNT content on AT&T TV Now. This app supports two devices to stream at a time with 20 hours of DVR recording for 30 days. Get AT&T TV Now with the subscription packages starting at $65/month.
Now stream TNT on Roku with YouTube TV. Because this app offers many Live TV channels along with TNT. You can stream live channels and also on-demand content. It supports cloud DVR storage and so you can record your favorite content and enjoy them watching later. Obtain YouTube TV at $50 per month.
Is TNT free on Roku?
TNT on Roku is completely free to download and you can enjoy streaming tons of contents like movies, shows, and originals. Yet it is a subscription-based service.
Is TNT available on Roku?
TNT is available on Roku. You can download the TNT app for free from the official Roku Channel Store and enjoy streaming it on the big screens.
How do I activate TNT on Roku?
To activate your TNT app, you need to visit its official site and provide the information required like the Activation code, TV provider, and many more.
Can I watch TNT without cable?
You can access TNT without cable by means of other streaming services such as Sling TV, Hulu With Live TV, AT&T TV Now, and YouTube TV