FS1 FOX Sports 1 is a popular sports TV channel owned by FOX Sports Media Network. It has live streaming of MLB (Major League Baseball), Soccer games, US Golf Association events, Motorsports, Combat matches, and College sports. You can watch FS1 on Roku by installing FOX Sports app. The FOX Sports app for Roku is available for free in the Channel Store. FS1 also streams daily sports news, Analysis program, sports-related shows, and documentaries. Let’s discuss the steps to watch FS1 on Roku.
Pricing of FOX Sports
The FOX Sports app requires a TV Provider subscription for streaming. It accepts almost all TV service providers and the popular providers are FuboTV, Sling TV, Hulu + live TV, Vidgo, YouTube TV, Spectrum, DIRECTV, etc.
How to Watch FS1 on Roku?
Follow these simple steps to watch FS1 on Roku.
How to Add FOX Sports on Roku?
1. Plugin the Roku device into the TV HDMI port and launch Roku.
2. Press the Home button in the Remote and select Streaming Channels in the menu.
3. It opens the Roku Channel Store. Click Search Channels by scrolling down.
4. Type FOX Sports in the search box and choose it from the suggestions.
5. Click Add Channel to install the app on Roku.
6. After installation, tap OK in the prompt.
Activate FOX Sports on Roku
1. Select Go to Channel to launch FOX Sports app.
2. Once it opens, an Activation code appears on the screen.
3. Go to the FOX Sports site in the browser using a Smartphone or PC.
4. Enter the activation code and click Submit.
5. Choose the TV provider and log in with TV provider credentials. This will activate the app on Roku and select FS1 in FOX sports to stream on Roku.
Alternative Method – How to Watch FS1 on Roku
If you have already installed the Fox Sports app on your Android or iOS Smartphone, you can screen mirror it to your Roku device-connected TV. But before that, you have to enable the screen mirroring on Roku.
Screen Mirror FS1 on Roku from Android Smartphone
Initially, connect both devices, Android Smartphone and Roku to the same wifi network. Then, follow the steps below:
1. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2. Then, use the search bar to enter and search for the Fox Sports app.
3. Choose the Fox Sports app from the search result.
4. Next, tap the Install button to install the Fox Sports app.
Fox Sports for Android Smartphone: Google Play Store
5. After installation, select the Open button to launch the Fox Sports app.
6. Sign in with your cable Tv provider account.
7. After that, open the Notification Panel and tap the Cast icon.
8. Then, choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
9. Go back to the Fox Sports app and search for the FS1 content to watch on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror FS1 on Roku from iOS Smartphone
To screen mirror iOS Smartphones, you need to setup the AirPlay on Roku. After that, you can follow the steps below.
1. Open the App Store and install the Fox Sports app.
2. Then, pull down the Control Center and tap on Screen Mirroring.
3. Now, your iOS Smartphone will now scan for nearby devices. From there, choose your Roku device.
4. After that, your iOS Smartphone’s screen will mirror to Roku-connected display.
5. Now, launch the Fox Sports app.
6. Sign in to your account and start mirroring the FS1 content to Roku.
How to Watch FS1 on Roku without a Cable
You can also watch FS1 on Roku through streaming apps. The streaming apps with FS1 are Hulu, fuboTV, and Sling TV.
fuboTV on Roku is a famous streaming service for sports channels. It has all top sports channels, including FS1 and FS2. The FuboTV subscription costs $69.99 per month with seven days of a free trial. With this single subscription, you can watch NFL, MLB, NBA, Super Bowl, and other major sports leagues.
Hulu on Roku came as an on-demand streaming service and then added live streaming. It offers FS1, CBS Sports, ESPN, and Big Ten Network, along with other live channels. To get the FS1, you need to subscribe to Hulu + Live TV plan at $69.99 per month. In addition, you will get 50 hours of Cloud DVR storage for offline streaming. In addition, it can stream on multiple devices.
Sling TV on Roku has FS1 streaming in the Blue Package alone. The cost of the Sling Blue package is $30 per month, and Sling Orange + Blue costs $45 per month. You can watch FS1 in Blue as well as a combined package. It supports simultaneous streaming on three devices. In addition, it offers cloud DVR storage for 30 hours and 50,000+ on-demand content.
Hence, FS1 offers live streaming of sports events ranging from Baseball to Soccer. FOX Sports is a hub for streaming all sporting events, and it also has replays, highlights, and Special shows.
No, the FS1 is unavailable in the Channel Store.
You can screen mirror FS1 to Roku using the Fox Sports app from an Android or ios Smartphone.
You can utilize the free trial feature from a streaming service to watch the FS1 for free.