FS1 is one of the branch channels of Fox networks that offers many premium sports content to viewers. You can stream Tennis, World Baseball Classic, Motor Sports, and many more on its channel collection. If you like to access the premium content of the FS1 channel on your Roku device, install the Fox Sports app on your Roku device.
Features of FS1
- You can follow your favorite team or league updates on the channel.
- Users can live Stream matches and studio shows on the FS1 channel and Fox Sports mobile app.
- Watch the highlights and replays of Baseball, Soccer, Boxing, and more.
- Stream NASCAR, MLB, College Football, WWE, and many more popular sporting events.
For Cable TV users, the FS1 channel is free on Roku. By associating the Cable TV account to the app, you can stream Fox Sports, FS2, and other channels on your Roku device. Cable TV providers that support FS1 are,
- AT&T U-Verse
How to Watch FS1 on Roku
1. Plugin the Roku device into the TV HDMI port and launch Roku.
2. Press the Home button in the Remote and select Streaming Channels in the menu.
3. It opens the Roku Channel Store. Click Search Channels by scrolling down.
4. Type FOX Sports in the search box and choose it from the suggestions.
5. Select the channel from the results and click on the Add Channel button on the right.
6. After installation, tap OK in the prompt.
Alternative Method to Add FS1 on Roku
1. Open a web browser and visit the Roku channel store website.
2. Click on the Sign in option on the website.
3. On the search field, type Fox Sports and search the channel.
4. Select the app and click on the +Add Channel button.
5. Now open your Roku device and browse the installed channel.
Activate FOX Sports on Roku
1. Go to the channel section and open the Fox Sports app on Roku.
2. Now, you can see the activation code. If not, click on the Sign in button to generate one.
3. Note down the activation code displayed on the screen.
4. Open a web browser on a PC or Smartphone and visit the Fox Sports activation website.
5. Now, enter the activation code you noted into the website and click on the Submit button.
6. In the next step, enter the TV provider details and finish the activation process.
7. After activating, you can stream the FS1 and other Fox Sports network channels on Roku.
Alternative Method to Watch FS1 on Roku
Apart from the Fox Sports app, you can directly access the Fs1 channel on Roku by using some of the compatible streaming services.
fuboTV has become a primary place to watch sporting events and entertainment channels on any streaming device. The premium packages of the service offer an impressive collection of TV channels, including FS1. The 1,000 hours of DVR space for recording and other premium features are highlights of this cord cutter. Roku users can stream the FS1 channel on Roku by purchasing the fuboTV Pro ($74.99/ month), premium ($84.99/ month), and Elite ($94.99/ month) packages.
The next cord cutter to stream the FS1 channel is YouTube TV. The premium service offers a collection of 85+ channels of entertainment, Lifestyle, cooking, Sports, and a lot more. YouTube TV offers a premium feature of unlimited DVR storage for storing recorded content of TV channels. Premium users can access FS1 and other premium channels of YouTube TV by purchasing the base plan for $64,99/ month.
Website: YouTube TV
Sling TV is one of the most trusted and user-recommended streaming services for watching a variety of channels on any streaming device. You can watch up to 48+ channels of popular channels like ESPN, FS1, Food Network, and a lot more. Sling offers three premium plans Sling Blue ($45/ month), Sling Orange ($45/ month), and Sling Orange & Blue ($60/ month). To stream the FS1 channel on your Roku, install the Sling TV channel from the Roku channel store.
Website: Sling TV
You can utilize the free trial of a streaming service to watch the FS1 for free. You can utilize the fuboTV free trial for 7 days to stream the channel for free.