National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) is an American sports company that conducts racing events like YellaWood 500, Bank of America Roval 500, Southpoint 400, Dixie Vodka 400 throughout the year. Also, you can stream the NASCAR events live on your Roku as well.
How to Watch NASCAR on Roku with NBC Sports
There is no dedicated app to stream NASCAR on Roku. However, you can stream the NASCAR sports events with NBC Sports.
1. Head over to the Streaming Channels option from the Roku home screen.
2. Next, move to the Search Channels option.
3. Search for NBC Sports and pick the same from the search results.
4. Hit the Add Channel button from the channel info page.
5. Next, press the OK option after the app installation is complete.
6. On the next screen, choose the Go to Channel option.
7. Select the Sign In button and note down the activation code.
8. Move on to the activation webpage of NBC Sports.
9. Choose your device as Roku and enter the activation code.
10. Next, click on the Continue button.
11. Sign in with your cable TV provider account to activate the NBC Sports app.
12. Go back to the NBC Sports app and select the NASCAR tab.
13. Now, you can stream NASCAR sports events live.
How to Watch NASCAR on Roku Without Cable
You can watch NASCAR live on channels like FOX, NBC, FS1, and USA Network. If you didn’t have a subscription to these channels with a cable TV provider, you can subscribe to any of the streaming services mentioned below to watch the NASCAR events live.
- DirecTV Stream
- Sling TV
- YouTube TV
It is easy to stream NASCAR with Hulu. You only need to subscribe to Hulu + Live TV plan at $69.99 per month. Then, you can stream 70+ live TV channels including the live TV channels that streams NASCAR events live.
The base plan of DirecTV Stream carries all the channels that stream NASCAR events. So, you are only required to subscribe to the Entertainment plan at $69.99 per month. With the subscription, you will also get unlimited cloud DVR storage to record your favorite sporting events.
You can subscribe to the fuboTV Pro plan at $69.99 per month to all the channels that stream NASCAR racing events. Additionally, you will get 139 live TV channels and a 7-day free trial with the subscription.
Get the Sling TV Orange plan at $35 per month and get the channels like NBC, ESPN, and FS1. Then, you can stream the NASCAR events live. Upon subscription, each user is eligible to get a 50-hour cloud DVR storage.
YouTube TV also offers cable TV channels that stream NASCAR. In addition, it supports cloud DVR storage, so you can record your favorite content and enjoy watching them anytime you want.
You can utilize the free trial offered by the supported streaming services to access the NASCAR racing events live for free.