National Association for Stock Car Auto Racing (NASCAR) is an American sports company that produces car racing events. You can catch up on all the events of NASCAR through its official app. It is the best platform for any car race fans to stream their favorite events. NASCAR offers live racing events, highlights, exclusive content, and many more. The app is compatible with various devices like phones/tablets, iPhones/iPad, etc. You can watch NASCAR on Roku through NBC Sports or other streaming services.
Related: How to stream Bally Sports on Roku
Here are the features of subscribing to Nascar:
- It offers NASCAR Series such as Xfinity Series, Cup Series, Gander RV & Outdoors Truck Series, etc.
- You can get access to the NASCAR news and updates on your favorite drivers.
- The service lets you know the leaderboard for all NASCAR Series.
- It reminds or alerts you with the new events as it supports customized notifications.
- With a premium subscription, you can enjoy streaming NASCAR without any commercial ads.
Pricing of NASCAR
Look at the pricing of NASCAR:
- Seasonal Purchase – $29.99 for the season
- Monthly Plan – $4.99 per month
How to Watch NASCAR on Roku via NBC?
NASCAR is not available as a separate app on Roku Channel Store. But you can access NASCAR through NBC.
1. Connect your Roku device to the TV. Navigate to the Homepage by pressing the Home button on the Roku remote.
2. Head over to the Streaming Channels option.
3. On the Roku Channel Store, click the Search option on the list of menus.
4. Search for NBC and pick the app when the search result appears.
5. Tap the Add Channel button, and then the app begins to install.
6. Press the OK option to open the NBC app on Roku.
7. Sign in to the NBC app with the necessary login details.
8. The NBC home screen gets displayed on the Roku TV screen.
9. Select the NASCAR channel and stream live or highlights of the NASCAR series.
Related: Find more about How to Stream NBC on Roku?
Alternative Way to Watch NASCAR on Roku with NBC App
You can also add the NBC app directly from the web. And the below steps will help you to do the same.
1. Open any web browser and visit the official website of the Roku Channel Store.
2. Then, click on the Sign in button from the upper right corner and input your credentials to sign in to your Roku account.
3. Now, click on the Search Box from the upper right corner and enter NBC. Next, search for the NBC app.
4. Choose the NBC app from the search result.
5. Click on the Add Channel button to add the NBC app to your Roku TV.
6. Now, the NBC app will be installed on your TV once you are connected to an internet connection.
7. After adding the NBC app, launch it and sign in with your account.
8. Then, search for the NASCAR and choose any game to stream on your Roku TV.
Alternate Methods to Watch NASCAR on Roku
The alternative method to stream NASCAR is through streaming services. Some of the services that offer NASCAR include:
- Hulu with Live TV
- DirecTV Stream
- Fubo TV
- Sling TV
- YouTube TV
Hulu with Live TV
Watch NASCAR with one of the best streaming services called Hulu with Live TV. It offers more than 67 channels, including NASCAR. In addition, Hulu + Live TV allows you to stream the contents on two screens simultaneously with DVR cloud Storage. Opt for Hulu with Live TV at $69.99/month.
Get DirecTV Stream at $69.99/month and access 65+channels and you can easily watch NASCAR on DirecTV Stream. This service supports two devices to stream simultaneously with 20 hours of DVR recording for 30 days.
fuboTV is the best place to stream sports events like NASCAR. You can watch 31+ top cable channels on this service. You can enjoy streaming thousands of content with 30 hours of Cloud DVR space. Opt for fuboTV at $69.99/month with a 7-day free trial.
Pick Sling TV at $30-45/month with a 7-day free trial and get hours of entertainment. It offers 31+ top cable channels, including NASCAR. You can catch up with the exclusive shows of NASCAR on this service.
YouTube TV offers different cable TV channels along with NASCAR. In addition, it supports cloud DVR storage, so you can record your favorite content and enjoy them watching it later. Obtain YouTube TV at $50 per month.
Yes, with the NBC app, you can watch NASCAR on Roku.
It is not possible to watch NASCAR on Roku for free. And you need either a cable TV subscription account or a subscription from a streaming service.