F1 TV is a subscription-based streaming service launched by Formula 1. F1 TV is best to watch Formula 1 races. You can install and access F1 TV on Roku as this channel is officially available in the Roku Channel Store. You can also stream F1 TV on other streaming devices like Android, iPhone, and screen mirror it to your TV. F1 TV is available in two levels: F1 TV Access and F1 TV Pro. You can subscribe to the one that suits you and start streaming your favorite race on the TV.
How to Add F1 TV Channel on Roku?
As mentioned earlier, F1 TV is available in the Channel Store of Roku. If you are residing in the United States, you can install the app with the following steps:
1. Connect your Roku device to the HDMI port of your TV and turn it on.
2. Wait until the Home Page loads. On the Home page, choose the Streaming channels option.
3. Under Streaming Channels, choose the Search Channels option.
4. Type F1 TV and search in the Roku channel store. The channel app page will open.
5. Select Add channel and add the F1 TV to the Roku device.
After installing the app, you have to log in with your credentials to stream the content on your TV.
How to Subscribe to F1 TV on Roku Device?
If you don’t have a subscription, then you can subscribe on the Roku device directly. Here are the ways to subscribe:
1. Open the F1 TV channel on your device.
2. Select the Subscribe icon on the F1 TV screen.
3. Select the Plan that is convenient to you.
4. Create your F1 account and complete the payment.
5. After subscribing, log in with your credentials.
If you already have a subscription, log in directly with your username and password.
F1 TV on Roku | Alternative Ways
If you have a subscription to the below apps, then you can install these apps and stream the Formula 1 race on your TV.
- YouTube TV
- Sling TV
- Fubo Tv
- Hulu + Live TV
Once you sign up with YouTube, you will get a free trial. YouTube also hosts local channels. YouTube costs $64.99 per month. It is an American subscription-based service TV. On YouTube TV, you can watch F1 racing channels like ABC and ESPN.
Hulu + Live TV
In Hulu + Live TV, you can find a cable subscription in addition to many channels. There are plenty of local channels available in Hulu + Live TV including ESPN and ESPN 2 where you can watch all the F1 races.
In Fubo TV, we have a digital video recorder included. You can watch ABC, ESPN, FOX, CBS, and other top channels on Live without any cable. Fubo TV costs $59.99 per month and it is a subscription-based TV where you can watch F1 TV racing.
EPSN is including in the Sling orange plan. It costs only $35 per month which is less compared to the other subscription TV. You can watch ESPN and ESPN 2 with Sling Orange plan and watch NBC and Fox using Sling Blue.
Subscription Plan Details
- F1 TV Access costs $2.99 per month and $26.99 per year.
- F1 TV Pro costs $9.99 per month and $79.99 per year.
You can either install the app on your device or use alternative methods to stream your favorites on the TV. If you already have a subscription to other streaming channels, then it is best to stream it through those channels instead of getting a new subscription for the F1 TV app.