F1 TV is a subscription-based streaming service launched by Formula 1. F1 TV is the best to watch Formula 1 races. You can install and access F1 TV on Roku as this channel is officially available in the Roku Channel Store. You can also stream F1 TV on other streaming devices like Android, iPhone, and screen mirror it to your TV. F1 TV is available in two levels: F1 TV Access and F1 TV Pro. You can subscribe to the one that suits you and start streaming your favorite race on the TV.
Subscription Plan Details
The following are the subscription plans offered by F1 TV.
- F1 TV Access costs $2.99 per month and $26.99 per year.
- F1 TV Pro costs $9.99 per month and $79.99 per year.
Also, you can subscribe to the F1 TV through their official website at https://f1tv.formula1.com/.
How to Add F1 TV Channel on Roku?
As mentioned earlier, F1 TV is available in Roku Channel Store. If you are residing in the United States, you can install the app with the following steps:
1. Connect your Roku device to the HDMI port of your TV and turn it on.
2. Wait until the Home Page loads. On the home page, choose the Streaming channels option.
3. Under Streaming Channels, choose the Search Channels option.
4. Type F1 TV and search in the Roku channel store. Next, choose the F1 TV channel,, and the channel page will open.
5. Select Add channel and add the F1 TV to the Roku device.
After installing the app, you have to log in with your credentials to stream the content on your TV.
Alternative Method – Add F1 TV on Roku
If your Roku remote is not working, you can use the Roku official Mobile app to add F1 TV to Roku.
1. Install the Roku Mobile app on your Android or iOS smartphone from the Google Play Store or App Store.
2. Next, launch the app and tap on the Devices tab from the lower right corner.
3. Once you have connected your Roku and Android or iOS smartphones to Roku, your Roku device will show up on your Smartphone’s screen. Select your Rou device once it appears on your screen.
4. After that, below your Roku device, select the Channels tab.
5. Next, select the Channel Store tab.
6. Search and select the F1 TV app.
7. Now, tap the Add Channel button to add the F1 TV channel to Roku.
Then, update Roku to instantly show up the F1 TV on Roku.
How to Subscribe to F1 TV on Roku Device?
If you don’t have a subscription, then you can subscribe on the Roku device directly. Here are the ways to subscribe:
1. Open the F1 TV channel on your device.
2. Select the Subscribe icon on the F1 TV screen.
3. Select the Plan that is convenient to you.
4. Create your F1 account and complete the payment.
5. After subscribing, log in with your credentials.
If you already have a subscription, log in directly with your username and password.
Alternative Method – Screen Mirror F1 TV to Roku
Screen Mirroring on Roku is a built in feature that you can use to mirror the Android smartphone to Roku.
1. Initiate the same wifi network connection between Android smartphone and Roku.
2. Go to the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone and install the F1 TV app.
3. After that, bring down the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast option.
4. Now, choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
5. After that, launch the F1 TV app and sign in to your account.
6. Choose any F1 race events and watch on your Roku device connected TV.
How to Watch F1 TV on Roku without a Cable
If you have a subscription to the below apps, then you can install these apps and stream the Formula 1 race on your TV.
- YouTube TV
- Sling TV
- Fubo Tv
Once you sign up with YouTube TV on Roku, you will get a free trial. YouTube costs $64.99 per month. It is an American subscription-based streaming service. On YouTube TV, you can watch F1 racing channels like ABC and ESPN.
With the Hulu + Live TV subscription, you can get 60+ live TV channels. There are plenty of local channels available on Hulu + Live TV, including ESPN and ESPN 2, where you can watch all the F1 races. Also, you can get Hulu on Roku from the channel Store. So, get the Hulu + Live TV subscription and enjoy watching F1 races.
With the fuboTV on Roku subscription, you will get unlimited cloud DVR storage. Also, you can watch ABC, ESPN, FOX, CBS, and other top channels live without any cable. fuboTV costs $69.99 per month, and it is a subscription-based TV where you can watch F1 TV racing.
EPSN is included in the Sling orange plan. It costs only $35 per month, which is less compared to the other subscription TV. You can watch ESPN and ESPN 2 with the Sling Orange plan and watch NBC and Fox using Sling Blue. So, get Sling TV on Roku to watch F1 races with the ESPN channel.
Yes, you can get the F1 TV from the channel store.
Yes, the F1 TV will work perfectly on your streaming device.