The 2023 F1 event is the 74th season of F1 Races hosted in many countries. After the massive victory of Carlos Sainz in the Singapore Grand Prix on 17th September, the Singapore Grand Prix is scheduled to happen from 22 September 2023 to 24 September 2023 at Suzuka International Racing Course. If you are a Roku user, you can watch this upcoming F1 event on your device via the F1 TV app. You can get this app directly from the Roku Channel Store.
With 20 drivers and 10 racing teams competing to win the single trophy, would be the most thrilling moment of this year. Now, the qualifying round and practice session are going to be held on the 22nd and 23rd of September respectively.
Apart from F1 TV, You can also stream the live events, replays, and other events of F1 2023 in Roku with ESPN on Roku. Are you a F1 enthusiast? If yes, then go through this article to learn about the ways to stream Formula 1 2023 events on your Roku device.
- F1 TV channel offers Live, Replay, and on-demand content of every track event on your streaming device.
- The live events and on-demand content of F1 TV are available in 4K streaming quality.
- You can stream on 6 devices at the same time.
- Watch 2,000+ hours of historic race archives.
- The application lets you access the live timing data, maps, and analysis
F1 TV offers 2 types of subscriptions for streaming. But, you must purchase the F1 TV Pro subscription plan from its official page to stream all F1 live races and events on a Roku device.
|F1 TV Access||$2.99||$26.99|
|F1 TV Pro||$9.99||$79.99|
How to Install F1 TV on Roku
1. Launch the Roku device and press the Home button on the Roku remote.
2. Choose Streaming Channels on the Home screen.
3. Click Search Channels and search for F1 TV in the Roku Channel Store.
4. Click Add Channel to add the app to your Roku.
5. Select Go to Channel to launch F1 TV on Roku.
6. On the app, click on the Login option and enter your account credentials on the app.
7. After signing in, you can start watching the video content on the F1 TV.
How to Add F1 TV from the Roku Website
1. Visit the Roku website using any browser on your device and log in to your Roku account.
2. Enter F1 TV in the search bar.
3. Click + Add channel to download the app from the Roku website.
4. The channel will appear on your Roku device within one day. You can also update the Roku device to get it immediately.
5. Then, go to your Roku device and open the F1 TV channel.
6. Sign in with your account and access the video content.
Alternate Ways to Stream F1 TV on Roku
Live TV streaming services are the perfect option to watch F1 TV on Roku without cable. The F1 TV content is telecasted on ESPN channel networks. Some of the streaming services available to stream F1 TV are Sling TV, fuboTV, and DirecTV Stream.
Sling TV is one of the best streaming services that offer F1 TV content in its subscription package. The service offers some of the best collections of channel networks with various channel add-ons for streaming. With Sling TV on Roku, you can stream 47+ TV channels on your streaming device.
It provides 50 hours of Cloud DVR storage and can be extended to 200 hours with an extra price to record and stream the F1 TV events offline. You can stream F1 TV content with ESPN on Sling TV using Sling TV Orange and Orange & Blue subscription. To watch it at a base price, subscribe to the Sling Orange for $40 per month.
Website: Sling TV
fuboTV is one of the best streaming services that offer ESPN channel that streams F1 TV racing events. Using fuboTV, you can watch some of the top-grossing channel networks and on-demand content with ease. You can download fuboTV on Roku using the channel store.
The channel holds around 240+ TV channels in its subscription. It provides 1,000 hours of Cloud DVR storage to record F1 TV content for watching offline. The F1 TV can be streamed by subscribing to any three fuboTV premium plans (Pro, Elite, and Premier). To stream it at a low price, go for fuboTV Pro for $74.99 per month.
YouTube TV is one of the best streaming services that offer ESPN channels in its base plan. With ESPN on YouTube TV, you can watch numerous sports content and other on-demand videos. You can also stream 100+ TV channels with YouTube TV on Roku. It provides unlimited Cloud DVR storage to record F1 TV events to watch them offline. You can stream F1 TV on Roku for a subscription of $72.99 per month.
Website: YouTube TV
How to Fix F1 TV Not Working on Roku
If you are facing any issues like the app crashing, black screen, or not loading with the F1 TV app on your Roku, you need to perform some troubleshooting techniques to fix those issues.
- Make sure that your Roku device has a stable internet connection.
- Close the app on Roku and open it after a while.
- Clear the cache files on Roku and try again.
- Reboot the Roku device to fix the lagging and not loading issues.
- Sign out of your account and log in again. If needed, activate the app again to fix the issue.
- If you are using the older version of Roku, update the device to fix the compatibility issues.
- Delete the app on Roku and install it again to delete the cache files stored in the app.
- As a last solution, contact customer support to fix the issue immediately.
Schedule and Fixtures of F1 2023
|Bahrain||Bahrain International Circuit||57||Max Verstappen|
|Saudi Arabia||Jeddah Corniche Circuit||50||Sergio Perez|
|Australia||Albert Park Circuit||58||Max Verstappen|
|Azerbaijan||Baku City Circuit||51||Sergio Perez|
|USA||Miami International Autodrome||57||Max Verstappen|
|Italy||Autodromeo Enzo e Dino Ferrari||63||Called Off|
|Monaco||Circuit De Monaco||78||Max Verstappen|
|Spain||Circuit De Barcelona Catalunya||66||Max Verstappen|
|Canada||Circuit Gilles-Villeneuve||70||Max Verstappen|
|Austria||Red Bull Ring||71||Max Verstappen|
|Great Britain||Silverstone Circuit||52||Max Verstappen|
|Belgium||Circuit De Spa-Francorcha MPS||44||Max Verstappen|
|Netherlands||Circuit Zandvoort||72||Max Verstappen|
|Italy||Autodromo Nazionale Monza||53||Max Verstappen|
|Singapore||Marina Bay Street Circuit||71||Carlos Sainz|
|Japan||Suzuka International Racing Course||53||TBA|
|Qatar||Lusail International Circuit||57||TBA|
|USA||Circuit of The Americas||56||TBA|
|Mexico||Autodromo Hermanos Rodriguez||71||TBA|
|Brazil||Autodromo Jose Carlos Pace||71||TBA|
|Abu Dhabi||Yas Marina Circuit||58||TBA|
Schedule for F1 Lenovo Japanese Grand Prix 2023
|Date||Event||Time (Local)||Time (BST)||Winner|
|September 22 (Friday)||Practice 1||11:30-12:30||03:30-04:30||Max Verstappen|
|September 22 (Friday)||Practice 2||15:00-16:00||07:00-08:00||Max Verstappen|
|September 23 (Saturday)||Practice 3||11:30-12:30||03:30-04:30||TBA|
|September 23 (Saturday)||Qualifying||15:00-16:00||07:00-08:00||TBA|
|September 24 (Sunday)||Race||14:00||06:00 am||TBA|
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can install the F1 TV channel through the Roku channel store.
No, you cannot watch F1 races on Amazon Prime.
By subscribing to the free trial account on Hulu or YouTube TV, you can watch F1 for free.