Do you want to stream live actions from various sporting events across the world on your Roku device? Then, Fox Sports will be the ultimate destination for you. For all the Roku models, you can get the Fox Sports app from the Channel Store.
By installing Fox Sports on Roku, you can enjoy all the greatest events like NFL, College Football, WWE, MLB, Soccer, Boxing, NASCAR, Bowling, Super Bowl, and Rugby on the bigger screen. In addition, you can watch highlights, scoreboards, stats, and more.
You can also live stream the channels like Big Ten Network, Fox Sports 1, Fox Sports 2, FOX Deportes, and FOX Soccer Plus on your Roku. The application just requires the login credentials of your TV provider. If you haven’t signed up for any of the TV providers, you can stream the Fox Channels on your Roku by simply accessing the streaming services that have access to Fox Network.
The following section will explain all the possible ways to watch Fox Sports channels on your Roku device with or without cable.
- Customize the alert notification to get live updates from your favorite leagues and teams.
- Get access to the key plays, stats, real-time scores, leaderboard, TV schedule, etc.
- Watch live TV channels with a TV provider subscription.
- Track your favorites with the personalized feed featuring stories, scores, and more.
- Discover the hidden part of trending topics and games of the day.
Is Fox Sports App Free?
Yes. Fox Sports is a free application to install. But, you need to link an active cable TV provider on the application to watch the available content. Here are some popular TV providers that offer Fox Sports in its channel lineup.
- AT&T U-Verse
- Fios by Verizon
Visit this support page to view the entire list of supporting TV providers.
How to Install Fox Sports on Roku
1. Launch the Roku device and press the Home button on the Roku remote.
2. Choose Streaming Channels on the Home screen.
3. Click Search Channels and search for Fox Sports in Roku Channel Store.
4. Click + Add Channel to download the channel on Roku.
5. Select Go to Channel to launch Fox Sports on Roku.
How to Add Fox Sports from Roku Website
1. Visit the Roku website using any browser on your device and log in to your Roku account.
2. Enter Fox Sports in the search bar.
3. Click + Add Channel to download the app from the Roku website.
4. The channel will appear on your Roku device within one day. You can also update your Roku device to get it immediately.
How to Activate Fox Sports on Roku
1. Launch the Fox Sports app and select Sign in to get Activation Code.
2. Go to the Fox Sports+ Activation Website [go.foxsports.com] on your Smartphone or PC.
3. Enter the Activation Code and click on the Continue button.
4. Choose your TV provider and then enter the necessary login credentials (username and password).
5. After signing in to your account, the Fox Sports app will load automatically to display the available content.
How to Stream Fox Sports on Roku Without Cable
Live TV streaming services are the perfect option to watch Fox Sports if you haven’t signed up for any of the TV provider subscriptions. Apart from the Fox Sports channels, you can also watch other channels with those services.
Sling TV offers Fox Sports content in two subscription packages. With Sling TV on Roku, you can stream 47+ TV channels on your streaming device. It provides 50 hours of Cloud DVR storage and can be extended to 200 hours for an additional cost to record and stream the Fox Sports shows offline.
You can stream Fox Sports content on Sling TV using Sling TV Orange and Orange & Blue subscriptions. To watch it at a base price, you should subscribe to the Sling Orange for $40 per month.
fuboTV is one of the best streaming services that offer a Fox Sports channel. You can download fuboTV on Roku from the Channel Store. The channel holds around 220+ TV channels in its subscription. It provides 1,000 hours of Cloud DVR storage to record Fox Sports content for watching offline.
Fox Sports can be streamed by subscribing to any one of three fuboTV premium plans (Pro, Elite, and Premier). If you want to get a low-cost option, you can choose fuboTV Pro for $74.99 per month.
Hulu is the next Live TV streaming service to watch Fox Sports channels on Roku. By subscribing to any of the Bundle packages, you can stream Fox Sports media content with Hulu on your Roku device.
It provides unlimited Cloud DVR storage to record Fox Sports media content for offline streaming. You can stream Fox Sports on Hulu with a subscription of $12.99 per month (without ads) and $9.99 per month (with ads).
Fox Sports Not Working on Roku
If Fox Sports is not working on your Roku device, you can easily fix the issue with simple troubleshooting tips.
- Make sure that your Roku device is getting a stable internet connection.
- Close the app on Roku and open it after a while.
- Clear the cache files on Roku and try again.
- Reboot the Roku device to fix the lagging and not loading issues.
- Sign out of the account and log in again. If needed, activate the app again to fix the issue.
- If you are using the older version of Roku, update the device to fix the compatibility issues.
- Delete the app on Roku and install it again to delete the cache files stored in the app.
- As a last solution, contact customer support to fix the issue immediately.
Yes. There is a dedicated application for the Fox Sports network available on Roku Channel Store.
Yes. By connecting the app with your TV provider, you can stream Super Bowl on Roku easily.