BTN (Big Ten Network) is one of the famous American sporting networks that sponsor and stream sports content of schools, colleges, and big leagues. With BTN, you can access games like Basketball, Volleyball, Football, and other sporting events. The channel can be accessed with its subscription and is available within the service of some TV providers also. Users who’d love to stream live matches, highlights, and on-demand content of Big Ten Network (BTN) on their Roku TV can install its standalone channel named B1G+ from the Channel Store.
- BTN offers Next day on-demand content of various sporting events.
- All content of the channel is available in HD streaming quality.
- Watch the non-televised matches that are sponsored by the BTN network.
- Access the schedule and timings of every sporting match on the channel.
- The channel offers on-demand content and 24/7 school-specific programming.
- The content library of the service offers old highlights and top victory matches.
BTN offers three types of subscriptions.
A Sports Pass is also available on BTN. Its price starts at $39.99 and varies based on your choice.
How to Install BTN on Roku
1. Launch the Roku device and press the Home button on the Roku remote.
2. Choose Streaming Channels on the Home screen.
3. Click Search Channels and search for B1G+ in Roku Channel Store.
4. Click Add Channel to install the app on your Roku.
5. Select Go to Channel to launch B1G+ on Roku.
6. On the app, sign in with your BTN account credentials.
7. After signing in, you can start watching BTN’s video content on Roku.
How to Add BTN from Roku Website
1. Visit the Roku website using any browser on your device and log in to your Roku account.
2. Enter B1G+ in the search bar.
3. Click Add Channel to download the app from the Roku website.
4. The channel will appear on your Roku device within one day. You can also update the Roku device to get it immediately.
5. Then, go to your Roku device and open the B1G+.
6. Sign in with your BTN account and access the video content on Roku.
In addition to direct installation, you can also screen mirror the B1G+ from Android devices.
Screen Mirror BTN on Roku from Android
Before proceeding further, you have to enable the Screen Mirroring option on Roku and turn on the feature.
1. Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same WiFi network.
2. Download and install B1G+ on your Android smartphone from the Play Store.
3. Go to the Notification Panel and select Cast.
4. Choose your Roku device to connect.
5. Now, launch the B1G+ app and sign in to your account.
6. To stop the mirroring, click the Cast icon on the Notification Panel and tap the Disconnect button.
How to Stream BTN on Roku Without Cable
Live TV streaming services are the perfect option to watch BTN on Roku without cable. The BTN is available for streaming on FuboTV, YouTube TV, and DirecTV.
FuboTV is one of the best streaming services that offer a BTN channel along with other popular sports channels like TUDN, ACCN, and ESPN on Roku. You can also stream 200+ TV channels with FuboTV on Roku. It provides 1,000 hours of Cloud DVR storage to record BTN live streaming for watching offline. You can stream BTN with its base subscription for $74.99 per month.
YouTube TV is one of the best streaming services that offer the BTN channel. The service streams various sporting and on-demand entertainment events. With YouTube TV on Roku, you can stream 100+ TV channels. It provides unlimited Cloud DVR storage to record BTN live streaming for watching offline. You can stream BTN at the base price of $72.99 per month.
Website: YouTube TV
DirecTV is one of the best streaming services that offer the BTN channel in it. By installing DirecTV on Roku, you can get to access the best collection of TV channels on your streaming unit. You can also stream 150+ TV channels with this service. It provides unlimited Cloud DVR storage to record BTN TV shows for watching offline. You can stream the BTN channel at a base subscription of $84.99 per month.
BTN Not Working on Roku
If the BTN is not working on your Roku device, you can easily fix the issue with simple troubleshooting tips.
- Make sure that your Roku device is getting a stable internet connection.
- Close the app on Roku and open it after a while.
- Restart the Roku device.
- Sign out of the account and log in again. If needed, activate the app again to fix the issue.
- If you are using the older version of Roku, update the device to fix the compatibility issues.
- Uninstall the app on Roku and install it again to delete the cache files stored in the app.
- Clear the cache files on Roku and try again.
- As a last fix, contact customer support to get the apt fix.
You can use the free trial offer of YouTube TV streaming service to watch BTN premium content for free on your Roku.