Epix is a streaming app for on-demand content that was launched by Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer (MGM). Epix is available in the United States only and comes with most TV service providers. It is accessible on Apple TV, Roku, Chromecast, Android TV, Xbox One, and Samsung Smart TV. The Popular shows on Epix are Pennyworth, Godfather of Harlem, Britannia, Belgravia, Get Shortly, etc. The Roku Channel Store has Epix for free to add to Roku. Let’s see the steps to watch Epix on Roku.
Features of Epix
- Epix has 1000s of movies, series, documentaries, music, and comedy specials. It has popular Hollywood hit movies and Epix originals for streaming.
- The app has arranged the contents in a diverse category, and it is easy to search the contents. It also has an advanced search for finding the contents through actors, directors, and keywords.
- It can live stream the contents at the same time of airing in the conventional cable TV channel and it can stream on multiple devices.
- The contents are available in 4k ultra HD streaming. It is easy to shift to the next episode by cutting the credits rolling and thereby enable binge-watching.
- Epix offers download option to save the movies, episode of series and watch it offline later. It has Queue to add the contents that are available in your watchlists and has History to access the watched contents.
Pricing of Epix
Epix has no separate subscription and requires a TV Service provider subscription to log in. The TV Service Providers are Sling TV, AT&T TV, Direct TV, YouTube TV, and many more. It also has a 14 days free trial option. You can cancel the subscription anytime.
How to add Epix on Roku?
Step 1: Connect Roku device to the TV HDMI port and launch Roku.
Step 2: Press Home button in the remote and select Streaming Channels by scrolling down.
Step 3: Scroll down and select Search Channels in the Roku Channel store.
Step 4: Enter Epix in the search box and choose it from the options.
Step 5: Select Add Channel to install Epix on Roku and click OK in the prompt.
How to login Epix on Roku?
Step 1: Scroll and search for Epix in the channel lineup on Roku.
Step 2: Select Epix to launch it on Roku. It will move to the login screen.
Step 3: Select the TV Service Provider.
Step 4: Sign in with your TV service provider credentials and start streaming your favorite contents on Epix.
Hence, the above steps will help in watching Epix on Roku. Epix is an excellent choice for watching movies and series in HD quality. You can watch the trailer of the movies and series in Epix. It has a schedule of the live broadcast of contents. If there are any issues in watching Epix on Roku with the above steps, please specify it in the comments.
1. Can i watch Epix on Roku?
You can watch Epix on Roku by adding it from the channel store and you can follow the above steps for easy installation of Epix.
2. Is Epix free on Roku?
Epix is available for free in the Roku Channel Store and it requires TV provider subscription for streaming.
3. Can i download movies on Epix?
You can download movies and series on Epix for offline streaming. It also helps in saving the internet data.
4. Does Epix has subscription?
Epix do not have subscription separately and you can log in with the TV provider account for streaming the contents on Epix.