STARZ is a streaming application comprising series, documentaries, movies, and originals. You can stream STARZ using a standalone subscription or using a TV provider. Using this app, enjoy top-rated series like Black Mafia Family, Normal People, Express, Spartacus, and more. The STARZ subscription costs $8.99/month or $74.99/year. As the STARZ app is available on the Roku Channel Store, it is easy to install and use on all Roku devices.
How to Install STARZ on Roku
1. Set up your Roku device and connect to an internet connection.
2. Press the Roku Remote’s Home button.
3. Select Streaming Channels.
4. Then, select Search Channels.
5. Search for the Starz application and choose it from the search result.
6. Select Add Channel to install STARZ to your Roku device.
7. Next, select OK from the prompt to begin the installation.
Alternate Way to Install STARZ on Roku
1. Open any web browser from any smart device.
2. Then, visit the official Roku Channel Store website.
3. Next, click on the Sign in button from the upper right corner and input your credentials to sign in to your account.
4. Then, click on the Search Channels box.
5. Enter STARZ and search for the app.
6. Select the STARZ app from the search result.
7. Now, click on the + Add Channel button from the app’s description page.
8. Enter your Roku PIN if prompted.
9. Finally, the STARZ channel will be added to your Roku device within 24 hours.
FYI: If you want to install STARZ right away, you should update your Roku device.
How to Activate STARZ on Roku
1. After adding the STARZ app, launch it on your Roku.
2. Log in to your STARZ account with the appropriate credentials.
3. An Activation Code will be displayed on the screen.
4. Visit the STARZ activation website from a PC or mobile browser.
5. Enter the activation code and click on Submit.
6. Now, you have successfully activated STARZ on your Rdevice.
How to Watch STARZ on Roku
1. After the activation process, relaunch the STARZ channel on Roku TV.
2. The home page of STARZ will appear on the TV screen.
3. Then, you can choose any movie or TV series to watch on your Roku.
Tip: You shall install VUDU on Roku to watch the recent blockbuster hit films in 4K quality.
How to Screen Mirror STARZ to Roku
For screen mirroring on Roku, you have to enable a few settings by the following steps.
1. Turn on your Roku device and connect it to the internet.
2. Hit the Home button on your Roku remote.
3. Select Settings from the list of options.
4. Then, select System.
5. Now, choose Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring Mode.
6. Select Prompt or Always Allow to enable Screen Mirroring on Roku.
- Prompt – Your Roku device will ask permission to allow or deny the request if a device requests screen mirroring.
- Always Allow – Screen Mirroring will be automatically allowed if a device requests for it.
That’s it. You have successfully enabled screen mirroring on Roku.
Screen Mirror STARZ on Roku from Android Devices
1. Install the STARZ application from the Play Store on your Android smartphone.
2. Select Cast or Screen Mirroring or Smart Mirroring or Smart View. This feature varies from device to device.
3. Now, select your Roku device from the list of available devices.
4. Open the STARZ app and log in to your account.
5. Choose any movie or TV series to watch on your Roku device.
Screen Mirror STARZ on Roku from iPhone or iPad
You must enable the AirPlay feature on Roku to mirror your iPhone or iPad.
Go to Settings > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit > Turn On AirPlay.
1. Go to the App Store on your iOS smartphone.
2. Next, search and install the STARZ app.
3. After the installation, launch the Control Center on your iOS device.
4. Then click on Screen Mirroring.
5. Then, choose your Roku device.
6. Now, launch the STARZ app and sign in with your cable TV provider account.
7. Finally, you can stream any of your favorite movies or TV series to watch on your Roku TV.
How to Cancel STARZ Subscription on Rok
1. Press the Home button on your Roku remote.
2. Then, press the Right button from the directional keys.
3. Scroll down and select the STARZ channel.
4. Next, press the Asterisk button on your Roku TV remote.
5. Now, select the Manage Subscription option.
6. Finally, select Cancel Subscription from the screen prompt.
You have successfully canceled the STARZ subscription.
How to Stream STARZ on Roku Without a Cable
Instead of signing up with a cable TV provider, you can watch STARZ directly using the following live-streaming services.
STARZ is available on Hulu as a premium add-on. To get STARZ, you must subscribe to the base plan which costs $7.99/month. Further, you can add STARZ by paying just $8.99/month. It also offers a 7-day free trial to access its content.
Sling is a cost-effective way to watch STARZ without any add-on plan. Both Sling Blue ($40/mo) and Sling Orange ($40/mo) offer STARZ so you can subscribe to any of their packages. It also provides a limited free trial for 3 days.
Philo is a service that streams 70+ live TV channels and over 50,000 on-demand titles. You can subscribe to Philo for just $25/month which includes a 7-day trial. Then you can add on STARZ for the price of $9/month.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can fix the STARZ not working issue by clearing the STARZ app cache, updating the STARZ app and Roku OS, uninstalling and reinstalling the STARZ app, or resetting the Roku device to factory settings.