Peloton is an innovative application to stream workouts anywhere on the go. You can run, stretch, spin, and mediate with the Peloton app. It has thousands of on-demand videos to keep you fit. With the Peloton app, you can join the live fitness classes as well. Instead of using Peloton on smartphones, you can watch fitness videos on the TV to better train yourself. You can either install the app on Smart TV or use streaming devices like Roku or Chromecast to access Peloton. Peloton app is officially available on Roku, and you can install it directly from the channel store.
Features of Peloton
Here are the features of Peloton app:
Obtain your Favorite Classes: You can pick the classes you love as it offers various classes. It brings unique skills, different teaching styles, and much more.
Workout with Others: People can join with you through this app, and so you can work out with them alongside. This is one of the refreshing factors of this app.
Follow up your Fitness Progress: This app lets you keep track of your fitness progress with metrics. You can get the real-time experience of a fitness studio.
Earn Achievements: You can challenge yourself in the app and get the achievement bonus. It really helps to cheer up the fitness freak.
Related Guide: How to Stream Figure 8 Fitness on Roku
Classes available on Peloton
Here are the various classes available on the Peloton app:
- Outdoor Running (audio)
- Yoga classes
- Treadmill Running
- Indoor Cycling
- Cardio Workout
- Strength Training & Toning
- Cardio Workout
Subscription of Peloton
It offers a monthly plan.
- Monthly Membership – $39/month with a free trial of 30 days.
How to Add Peloton on Roku?
Peloton provides native support on Roku. Therefore, you can easily install it on your Roku.
1. Connect the Roku device to your smart TV.
2. Press the home button on your remote to go to the Homepage.
3. Navigate to the Streaming Channels menu.
4. Tap on the Search button and search for Peloton app.
5. Select the app from the suggestions and the Peloton app page will appear.
5. Click the Add Channel button and press OK after the installation.
How watch videos on Peloton using Roku?
1. Once the installation process is over, open the app on your Roku.
2. Finish the Sign-in process on the Peloton app.
3. Choose any video and hit the Start button and start streaming.
Related: How to get Apple Fitness on Roku
Alternative Method – Screen Mirror Peloton on Roku
Peloton app is available for Android and iOS smartphones. Thereby you can use your Smartphone to screen mirror the Peloton app to Roku.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
1. From the Roku home screen, select Settings.
2. Then, choose the System option.
3. Now, select Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring mode.
4. Select the Prompt or Allways Allow.
5. Finally, you have turned on the screen mirroring on Roku.
Screen Mirror Peloton to Roku from Android Smartphone
1. On your Android Smartphone, go to the Google Play Store.
2. Search and install the Peloton app.
3. Next, connect your Android Smartphone and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
4. Launch the Notification Panel and tap on Cast.
5. Now, choose your Roku device.
6. Then, open the Peloton app and sign in to your account.
7. Finally, you can play any workout video to watch it on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Peloton to Roku from iOS Smartphone
To screen Mirror iOS Smartphones to Roku, go to Settings > Apple AirPlay and HomeKit. Then, from the Apple AirPlay and HomeKit Settings turn on the AirPlay option.
Important Note: Don’t forget to connect your iOS Smartphone and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
1. Initially install the Peleton app from the App Store.
2. Next, go to the Control Center and tap on Screen Mirroring.
3. Then, choose your Roku device.
4. Now, your iOS Smartphones screen will start to mirror on your Roku TV.
5. Open the Peloton app and sign in to your account.
6. Then, you can start streaming the workout videos from the Peloton app to your TV.
Screen Mirror Peloton to Roku from PC
With the below steps, you can screen mirror Peloton to Roku from PC.
1. Make sure you have connected your Roku TV and PC to the same Wi-Fi network.
2. Next, open a web browser on your PC and visit the official website of Peleton.
3. Sign in to your account and select any workout video you want to watch. Then, play the selected workout.
4. For the next step, press the Windows + K keys on your keyboard and select your Roku device.
5. Now, the selected workout video will play on your TV.
Yes, the Peleton app is available in the Channel Store.
Check that if you have an active subscription to Peleton and try again.