Figure 8 Fitness offers a dynamic way to build yourself fit enough. Figure 8 is an exercise program based on Latin dance. It helps the fitness-freak to increase their body flexibility, build core strength, and lose weight. You can transform your home into a Figure 8 Fitness studio through the Body FX online fitness app. It allows you to stream the Figure 8 videos on different platforms. The app is currently available for multiple devices, and Roku is one among them. You can enjoy streaming Figure 8 Fitness on the big screens using Body FX on Roku.
Here are the best features of Figure 8 Fitness:
- Figure 8 helps you with gaining weight, overall toning, fat loss, cardio conditioning, etc.
- It offers 14 video coaching, workout sessions, fitness guides, etc.
- Get access to a wide range of Figure 8 videos at $47.
- You are allowed to add your favorite fitness videos to the My List section for easy access.
- It provides nutrition blueprints to stay healthy.
Body FX Pricing
Body FX offers a 14-day free trial and has two subscription plans.
- Monthly Pack – $15.99
- Body FX Yearly Pack – $134.99
How to Stream Figure 8 Fitness on Roku via Body FX?
Body FX is a home fitness app that offers Figure 8 Fitness programs. Follow the below tutorial to know how to watch the program on Roku through this Body FX app.
How to Add Body FX on Roku?
Body FX is officially available on the Roku Channel Store, so you can install it on your Roku device.
1. Connect the Roku device to your smart TV.
2. The homepage will appear on the TV screen.
3. Select the Streaming Channels option to proceed further.
4. Click the Search button in the right-side menu.
5. Search for Body FX and pick the app from the suggestions.
6. The app info page will open. Hit the Add Channel button to download the app.
7. Wait for the download to complete and then tap on the OK button.
Related: How to Get Beachbody On Demand on Roku
Alternative Method – Add Body FX on Roku
You can also use the Roku app to add the Channels you want on your Roku TV. And the following steps will help you with adding the Body FX Home Fitness with the Roku app.
2. After installation, launch the Roku app.
3. Connect your Android or iOS Smartphone to the Wi-Fi network as same as your Roku device.
4. Then, Go to the Roku app and sign in with your Roku account.
5. Next, tap on the Devices tab from the lower right corner.
6. Now, your Smartphone will search for nearby devices.
7. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
8. Finally, your Roku device will be paired with the Roku app.
9. After that, tap on the Channels tab.
10. Tap on the Channels Store tab.
11. Search for the Body FX Home Fitness app.
12. Choose the Body FX Home Fitness app and tap on the Add Channel button.
13. Finally, the Body FX Home Fitness app will be added to your Roku TV.
Related: How to get Apple Fitness on Roku
How to Access Figure 8 Fitness on Roku via Body FX?
Follow the steps to access Body FX on Roku to stream Figure 8 Fitness.
1. Open the Body FX app on your Roku device after its installation.
2. Sign in with your email ID and password.
3. You will get the homepage of the Body FX app.
4. Choose the Figure 8 Fitness video and purchase it.
5. Press the Start Watching button and stream it on Roku.
You can add the Body FX Home Workout channel to watch the Figure 8 Fitness workout videos on Roku.
Go to the Settings section of your device, and select the Body FX app. Choose the Manage subscription and then Cancel subscription option to stop the subscription of the Body FX app.