Apple Fitness is a Physical Fitness app that tracks your daily exercise. This app displays a summary of the user’s recorded workouts. It is a subscription-based app, and its subscription is called Apple Fitness+. By subscribing to Fitness+, you can get recorded workouts of exercises like Yoga, Strength, HIIT, and more. Gives you real-time metrics like heart rate, CAL burned, and more to keep you motivated. New Workouts are added every week, with each workout ranging from 5 min to 45 min. Unfortunately, the Apple Fitness app is only available on App Store. Now let’s see how to stream Apple Fitness App on Roku.
Related: How to get Openfit on Roku
How to Get Apple Fitness Free on Roku
There are three ways to get Apple Fitness free on Roku. They are:
- With the subscription to Apple Fitness +, you will get a 7-Day free trial. And within the trial period, you won’t be charged for anything for using the Apple Fitness platform.
- Apple One is the platform to get all of your favorites Apple services ( iCloud Storage, Apple Music, Apple TV+, etc.) at the best deal. And with the Apple One subscription, you will get a one-month free subscription to Apple Fitness+.
- With the purchase of the Apple Watch, you will get a three-month free subscription to Apple Fitness Plus.
How to Setup AirPlay on Roku?
Since you’re going to AirPlay the Apple Fitness app to your Roku TV, you need to make sure that you have enabled the AirPlay feature from the Roku TV Settings.
(1) Turn On your Roku device connected TV and press the Home button on your Roku remote.
(2) On the Roku home screen, select Settings.
(3) Scroll down and select Apple AirPlay and HomeKit.
(4) Now, click on AirPlay and HomeKit Settings.
(5) On the AirPlay Settings menu, enable AirPlay.
You can also set up a code on AirPlay so that every time you want to mirror something to your Roku device, you need to enter the code on your iPhone.
Prerequisite to Stream Apple Fitness on Roku
You need to make sure that you are using iPhone with iOS 14.3 or later or you have Apple WatchOS 7.2 or later because only Apple devices with these OS have the function to stream Apple Fitness on your TV. And you also need to have a subscription to Apple Fitness.
How to Check Current iOS Version on Your iPhone
(1) Turn on your iPhone and select Settings.
(2) Scroll down and choose General.
(3) Click on About. Here, you will be able to find what OS version your iPhone is running on.
If the OS version of your iPhone is running below iOS 14.3, AirPlay won’t be possible. So, you need to update your OS to the latest version. To do that, use the following steps:
(1) Launch the Settings app on your iOS Smartphone.
(2) Select General and choose Software Update.
(3) Click on Automatic Updates and enable Download iOS Updates and Install iOS Updates.
(4) Now, your device will regularly check for new updates. And when a new update is found, it will be downloaded and installed automatically on your iOS Smartphones.
How to Subscribe to Apple Fitness
(1) Open the Fitness app on your iPhone.
(2) On the Fitness app home screen, select the Apple Fitness+ at the bottom of the screen.
(3) Click on Get Started, and select Trial Offer.
(4) Sign in using your Apple ID and password.
(5) Enter your billing information and on the payment method, enter a valid payment method.
(6) Select Subscribe to subscribe for Apple Fitness.
How to Stream Apple Fitness on Roku
(1) Make sure that both your iOS Smartphones and Roku devices are connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
(2) Go to the App Store on your iOS Smartphone and install the Fitness app.
(5) Launch the Apple Fitness app and go to the Fitness+ tab on the bottom.
(6) Choose the type of workout you want and select Let’s Go.
(7) Select the AirPlay icon on the bottom right side of the screen.
(8) Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
(9) Finally, you can stream your workout videos from the Apple Fitness app to your Roku TV.
Related: How to stream Beachbody On Demand on Roku
No, Apple Fitness is unavailable on the Roku Channel Store.
Yes, you can screen mirror the Apple Fitness app from your iOS Smartphone to Roku.
Apple Fitness costs about $9.99 per month and $79.99 per year. It also comes with a month-long free trial, and you can share it with up to 5 members.