Everything became a new normal in the internet world. Likewise, you can find ways to make yourself fit online. Zwift is the best place for fitness freaks who want to build their body through cycling. Get access to world-class training plans, daily rides, and races. It allows you to explore the virtual worlds, which add more fun to your workouts. You can join the global community of Zwift and train yourself for the best. Look at this section to know more about Zwift on Roku and its installation on Roku.
Some of the robust features of Zwift includes:
- It offers more than 1,000 structured workouts and training plans that help you to reach your goal.
- You can get access to 200+ live events that include rides, runs, races, or workouts.
- It allows you to monitor and analyze your progress and performance.
- You can get an immersive experience of cycling through this app with world-class trainers.
- The Zwift app on Roku lets you access Zwift badges, challenges, privacy settings, workout mode, leaderboard, and many more.
- Access all the services of Zwift with a monthly subscription at $14.99 a month.
- You can chat and interact with your friends on Zwift, upload images, get daily plan workouts.
How to Get Zwift on Roku?
Roku doesn’t support Zwift officially. So, you need to access the app on your Roku device through screen mirroring mode. Note the upcoming tutorial to know the steps to cast Zwift on Roku.
Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku – Firstly, turn-on the Screen Mirroring mode on your Roku device to mirror your Android or PC by following the section. Navigate to the Setting section and then select the System settings option. Pick Screen mirroring mode and choose either Prompt or Always Allow option to enable mirroring. Now, connect both your Roku device and Android/PC to the same Wi-Fi network to cast your Roku TV screen. When done, observe the below section.
How to Cast Zwift on Roku using Android?
1. Download and install the Zwift app on your Android from the Google Play Store.
Related: How to Get Beachbody On Demand on Roku
2. Now, open the Setting app on your Android device.
2. Click the Bluetooth & device connection option on the list.
3. Switch-on the Cast option and select your Roku device from the suggestions.
4. Grant permission on Roku to start mirroring.
5. Now, launch the Zwift app and sign-in with your login details.
6. Start your workouts by streaming the virtual mode.
How to Cast Zwift on Roku using Windows?
1. Download and install the Zwift app on your PC from its official website (https://www.zwift.com/download).
2. Head over to the Settings and then pick the System settings.
Related: How to Install and Use Peloton on Roku
3. Tap the Display button and hit the Connect to a wireless display option.
4. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Launch the Zwift app and login with your Zwift ID.
6. Now, stream the Zwift to start your workouts.
Can I connect Zwift to Smart TV?
You can obviously connect the Zwift to your smart TV through any streaming players like Roku. Stream Zwift on the big screens and make your workouts more powerful.
What are Zwift compatible devices?
The supported devices of Zwift are as follows: Android smartphone/tablet, iPhone/iPad, Apple TV, PC/Mac.
Is Zwift worth the cost?
Zwift is worth paying for. You can get the immersive experience of workouts, explore the virtual world, and much more.
How much does Zwift cost per month?
The cost of Zwift is about $14.99 per month. You can access all the daily workout plans, 200+ live events, and many more features through its subscription.