If you want to watch Sunday games of the NFL for free, NFL RedZone is the platform you need to choose. This platform gives you a brief insight into all the NFL games streaming on Sunday. Moreover, if you want to stream NFL RedZone on Roku, you can.
How Much is NFL RedZone on Roku
Yes, a subscription is necessary to stream the NFL RedZone. To get a subscription, visit the official website of NFL Gamepass. The Plan you need to choose is:
- Pro: $127.99 per year
- Essential: $40.99 per year
Can you Get NFL RedZone on Roku
There isn’t any dedicated app for the NFL RedZone on Roku. But you can access the content of the NFL RedZone with the NFL app on the Roku Channel Store.
How to Get NFL RedZone With the NFL App on Roku
1. Go to the Streaming Channels option from the home screen.
2. Scroll down and hit the Search Channels button.
3. Search for NFL and select the app from the search lists.
4. Tap the Add Channel button on the NFL app page.
6. Click OK once the installation is done.
7. After that, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the NFL app.
How to Activate the NFL App and Stream NFL RedZone on Roku
1. Open the installed NFL app on your Roku device.
2. Select the Sign In button and get the activation code.
3. Go to the activation webpage of NFL from a web browser.
4. Enter the activation code and click on the Continue button.
5. Next, sign in with the NFL GamePass account.
6. After you Sign In, the NFL app will be activated.
You can now go back to the NFL app and hit the NFL RedZone tab to stream the NFL Sunday games ad-free.
Alternative Method – Screen Mirror NFL RedZone on Roku
The NFL app is also available on your Android or iOS device. So, if you have installed the app on those devices, you can easily screen mirror the app to Roku.
Screen Mirror NFL Redzone from Android Devices
Enable the screen mirroring feature on Roku and follow the steps below:
1. Install the NFL app from the Google Play Store.
2. Ensure that you have connected your Android device and Roku to the same wifi network.
3. Next, open the Notification Panel and tap on Cast.
4. Then, choose your Roku device.
5. Now, launch the NFL app and log in to your account.
6. Search for the NFL Redzone and play it.
Now, the NFL RedZone games will stream on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror NFL Redzone from iOS Devices
1. Connect your iOS device to the same wifi network as Roku.
2. Then, from the App Store, install the NFL app.
3. Next, swipe down your iOS device’s screen from up to down. This brings down the Control Center.
4. From the Control Center, tap on the Screen mirroring icon.
5. Now, your iOS device’s screen will be mirrored to Roku.
6. After that, launch the NFL app and sign in to your account.
Finally, choose and play the NFL Redzone content to mirror them to your Roku.
How to Watch NFL RedZone Live on Roku Without Cable
You can also watch NFL RedZone on Roku with streaming services that are listed down.
- Sling TV
- YouTube TV
The best streaming service Hulu on Roku offers Live TV services and on-demand content. Also, this platform is best to stream live events like NFL RedZone. For that, you need to subscribe to Hulu + Live TV plan at $69.99 per month and Sports addon at $9.99 per month.
fuboTV is well known for streaming sports related channels. It has over 100+ live TV channels including the NFL RedZone. Since fuboTV offers a lot of subscription plans, you need to subscribe to the fuboTV’s Ultimate plan at $99.99 per month to get the NFL RedZone channel.
Sling TV on Roku is the best streaming service that offers the live TV channels at an affordable price. To get the NFL RedZone via Sling TV, you need to subscribe to the Sling Blue plan at $35 per month with the Sports Extra plan at $11 per month.
YouTube TV on Roku allows you to stream RedZone on the available channels as well. Apart from streaming, you can also record using the DVR storage to watch it later. YouTube subscription starts at $64.99 a month with plenty of live TV channels to stream along with.
Yes, you can watch NFL RedZone on Roku for free with the NFLBite platform.
Check if you have a valid subscription and restart the NFL app to fix the issue. Also, troubleshoot your internet connection if the NFL RedZone is buffering.