NFL RedZone is a popular sports channel owned by the National Football League (NFL) network. It has been working since 2009. You can enjoy watching your favorite Football games on NFL RedZone. It is the best platform for any football lover. It offers live look-ins and highlights of every NFL game. In addition, this channel gives real-time updates to the fans. As it supports multiple devices, you can stream NFL RedZone on Roku using the NFL app. This article will explain about accessing NFL RedZone on Roku.
How to Install the NFL on Roku?
As mentioned before, it is easy to watch NFL RedZone on Roku using the NFL app, and this app is meant for football leagues. Take a look at the below steps to learn how to Stream NFL RedZone on Roku.
1. Connect the Roku device to your TV, and you will get the Homepage.
2. Go to the Streaming Channels option in the menu.
3. Scroll down and hit the Search Channels button.
4. Search for NFL and select the app from the search lists.
5. Tap the Add Channel button on the NFL app page.
6. Click OK once the installation is done.
How to Activate the NFL on Roku?
Observe the down points to learn how to activate NFL on Roku.
1. Open the installed NFL app on your Roku device.
2. The screen will display the Activation code.
3. Visit nfl.com/activate from a web browser.
4. Enter the activation code and click on the Continue button.
6. Next, sign in with your cable TV provider account.
7. Now, launch the NFL channel on Roku.
8. Search for NFL Redzone contents and watch on your Roku device-connected TV.
Alternative Method – Screen Mirror NFL RedZone on Roku
You can enable the screen mirroring on Roku to mirror the NFL Redzone app by following the steps below.
To be Noted: Go to Settings > System > Screen Mirroring > Screen Mirroring Mode on your Roku TV. Then, click on the Prompt or Allways Allow to enable the Screen Mirroring function on Roku.
Screen Mirror NFL Redzone from Android Smartphone
1. Install the NFL app on your Android Smartphone.
2. Ensure that you have connected your Android Smartphone and Roku to the same Wi-Fi network.
3. Next, open the Notification Panel and tap on Cast.
4. Then, choose your Roku device.
5. Now, launch the NFL app and log in to your account and input your credentials.
6. Search for the NFL Redzone sports and play it.
Now, the NFL RedZone games will stream on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror NFL Redzone from iOS Smartphone
If you have recently updated your Roku device to the latest version, you can enable the AirPlay option on Roku to screen mirror iOS Smartphones.
1. Connect your iOS Smartphone to the same wifi network as Roku.
2. Then, from the App Store, install the NFL app.
3. Next, swipe down your iOS Smartphone’s screen from up to down. This brings down the Control Center.
4. From the Control Center, tap on the Screen mirroring icon.
5. Now, your iOS smartphone’s screen will be mirrored to your Roku device-connected TV.
6. After that, launch the NFL app and sign in to your account.
Finally, choose and play the NFL Redzone content to mirror them to your Roku device-connected TV.
How to Watch NFL RedZone Live on Roku Without a Cable
You can also watch NFL RedZone on Roku with other streaming services which are listed down.
- Hulu with Live TV
- DirecTV Stream
- Sling TV
- YouTube TV
Hulu with Live TV
The best streaming service Hulu on Roku, offers Live TV services and on-demand content. Hulu + Live TV is the best to stream live events like RedZone. In addition, it is one of the best services that allow you to stream on two screens simultaneously. The subscription starts at $69.99 a month, and it includes your favorite RedZone as well.
With DirecTV Stream on Roku, you can watch your favorite movies, shows, series, sports, etc. RedZone is available on DirecTV Stream along with other channels like CBS, Cartoon Network, ESPN, Fox, History, and much more. The subscription starts at $59.99 a month.
fuboTV streams live sports on your devices. It offers RedZone for its users as well. Apart from RedZone, you can also stream channels like CBS, AMC, Showtime, FX, National Geographic, and much more. With a valid subscription, you can stream thousands of content. The Subscription starts at $69.99 a month. Know how to get fuboTV on Roku.
Sling TV on Roku is the best streaming application that offers a lot of content for its users. RedZone is streamed live on Sling TV, and the users can enjoy streaming it along with other popular channels like ABC News Live, CNN, MSNBC, and much more. The subscription starts at $35 a month with a 7-day free trial.
YouTube TV on Roku allows you to stream RedZone on the available channels as well. Apart from streaming, you can also record using the DVR storage to watch it later. YouTube subscription starts at $64.99 a month with plenty of live TV channels to stream along with.
Yes, you can get NFL RedZone on Roku by adding the NFL channel.
The is no additional cost if you have a cable TV provider account that streams the NFL channel.
Yes, the NFL Redzone is free on Roku if you have a cable TV provider account.