LMN is an American pay-TV network by A&E Networks and Hearst Communications. The channel focuses on women-centric subjects. So most movies, TV shows, and other types of shows on the channel are aimed at women. In addition, the channel features live TV, events, podcasts, etc. The channel was first launched in June 1998 as Lifetime Movie Network, and over the course of years, it was rebranded many times, and from November 2019, it is called LMN. While it is officially available online, there is no standalone app to stream the channel. However, anyone interested can use Lifetime to stream the channel. If you want to watch LMN on Roku, the below section guides you with the steps.
How to Watch LMN on Roku
To access the LMN channel on Roku, you should get the Lifetime channel. It is a basic cable channel and also a subsidiary of A&E Networks.
(1) Power on your Roku device and keep it connected to WIFI.
(2) Press Home on your remote and select Streaming Channels.
(3) Choose Search Channels and enter Lifetime in the search bar.
(4) Choose the Lifetime channel and select Add channel.
(5) Select OK to confirm. Search for the LMN live shows or movies on the Lifetime channel and stay tuned to the desired title.
Alternative Methods to Watch LMN on Roku
If you find any difficulty getting LMN using the above method, you shall go ahead with the alternative methods.
Get Lifetime on Roku using Browser
(1) Click on your browser and search for Roku ChannelStore, on your PC.
(2) Choose the Roku ChannelStore’s official website.
(3) Select Sign in and enter your Roku account to log in.
(4) Enter Lifetime in the Search channels bar and press Enter.
(4) Click on Lifetime Channel from the search results and select Add channel to add Lifetime on Roku.
Screen Mirror LMN to Roku from Android Phone
Before proceeding any further, you shall install Lifetime from Play Store on your Android phone.
(1) Turn on your Roku device and press Home on your remote.
(2) Select Settings and choose System.
(3) Choose Screen mirroring and select Screen mirroring mode.
(4) To allow Screen mirroring on Roku, choose Prompt or Always Allow.
(5) Open your Smartphone and go to Notification Panel.
(6) Select the Screen mirroring icon and choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
(7) The Smartphone screen will get mirrored to your Roku device.
(8) Launch the Lifetime app on your Android device.
(9) Choose LMN, and you can watch the LMN shows on your Roku.
How to Watch LMN without Cable on Roku
Without the need for any cable subscription, you can watch LMN through streaming services available on Roku. The streaming services are: Philo, Hulu + Live TV, DirecTV Stream, Sling TV, etc
LMN is only available in America and Australia. Reports as of February 2015 states that LMN was available to more than 70% of the pay television households in the United States. Please leave your thoughts in the comments section if you like this article.
(1) Is there an LMN channel on Roku?
No, there is no separate channel for LMN on Roku.
(2) How to watch LMN on Roku?
You can add the Lifetime channel on Roku. And through Lifetime, you can watch LMN.
(3) Is LMN and Lifetime the same?
No, LMN and Lifetime are sister companies belonging to the A&E Networks.