Golf Channel is an application to get instant scores and the latest news of upcoming events. You will get information about PGA Tour, LPGA, NCAA, European Tour, PGA Tour Champions, etc. In addition, you can watch live Golf and featured shows by signing up with a TV provider. Sadly, there is no dedicated app for Golf Channel for Roku devices. However, you can stream the Golf Channel using NBC Sports which is available on the Roku Channel Store.
- Get news, videos, scores, and upcoming schedules of Golf matches.
- Check the leaderboards of your favorite Golfer for current and past events.
- Watch historical Golf shows with complete statistics.
Major Events on Golf Channel
- The Masters
- The Players
- Ryder Cup
- ANA Inspiration
- The Open
- PGA Championship
- The U.S. Open
- FedEx Cup Playoffs
- The Presidents Cup
How to Add NBC Sports on Roku
For streaming Golf Channel on Roku, you should install NBC Sports by the following steps.
1. Connect your Roku device to the TV and ensure it has an internet connection.
2. Head over to the Streaming Channels option.
3. Click the Search Channels option and search for NBC Sports.
4. Pick the app from the search list, and the app page will appear.
5. Tap the Add Channel button to begin the installation.
6. Next, select the OK button from the prompt.
7. Then, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the Golf Channel.
How to Activate NBC Sports to Watch the Golf Channel
1. Upon launching NBC Sports, you will get an activation code. Take note of it.
2. Visit the activation website of NBC Sports on any web browser.
3. Click on the Select your device field and choose Roku.
4. Then, enter the activation code in the required field and click on the Continue button.
5. Next, sign in with your cable TV provider account.
6. You have activated your NBC Sports account.
7. Now, you can launch the NBC Sports app and search for the Golf Channel to watch it.
Alternate Method: How to Stream the Golf Channel on Roku
The Golf Channel app is compatible with Android, iPhone, and iPad. Since Roku supports screen mirroring, you can mirror Golf Channel to Roku from your smartphone or tablet. Follow these steps to enable screen mirroring on Roku.
Go to Roku Settings → System → Screen mirroring → Screen mirroring mode → Prompt or Always Allow.
Screen Mirror Golf Channel on Roku using Android
1. Connect your Roku and Android devices to the same WIFI network.
2. Install the Golf Channel app from the Google Play Store.
3. Then, go to the Notification Panel and tap on the Cast icon.
4. Next, choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
5. Now, launch the Golf Channel app and sign in with your cable TV provider account.
That’s it. You can watch live Golf scores on your Roku TV.
Screen Mirror Golf Channel on Roku using iOS
1. Connect your iOS to the same WIFI network as your Roku TV or stick.
2. Open the App Store, search for Golf Channel, and install the app on your iPhone or iPad.
3. Then open the Golf Channel app and sign in with your TV provider.
4. Further, go to the Control Center and click on Screen mirroring.
5. Select your Roku name from the available devices.
6. If prompted, enter the passcode to connect.
Start streaming the latest Golf news and live events on your Roku TV.
How to Watch Golf Channel Live on Roku Without a Cable
Besides cable TV providers, you can stream Golf Channel using the streaming services listed below.
Sling TV is one of the most affordable streaming services that you can’t find anywhere else. To get the Golf Channel, you need to subscribe to Sling Blue or Sling Orange. If you are a Sports fan, you can activate Sling Orange ($40/mo) which offers 30+ channels including ESPN.
Hulu has Golf Channel in its Hulu + Live TV package at $69.99/month. It offers 67+ channels, 42,000 on-demand titles, and 50 hours of cloud DVR. In addition, it allows two simultaneous streams with a single account. ESPN+ and Disney+ are also included which is an added advantage.
fuboTV is a streaming service that majorly offers sports-related content. You can subscribe to the Fubo Pro plan at $69.99 per month to get the Golf Channel. In addition, you will get 100+ cable TV channels, 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage, and 3 simultaneous streams. To get 150+ channels, you can subscribe to Fubo Elite for $79.99 per month.
YouTube TV is a service to watch 100+ popular channels including Golf Channel. With the basic plan ($64.99 per month), you will also get unlimited cloud DVR to record live TV shows. Furthermore, you can access YouTube TV on three devices at a time with the same account.
DirecTV Stream is another best choice to watch Golf Channel on Roku. However, you have to subscribe to any of these packages – Choice ($99.99/mo), Ultimate ($109.99/mo), or Premier ($154.99/mo). It also offers unlimited Cloud DVR storage and supports multiple streams.
No, but you can add NBC Sports to watch the Golf Channel on Roku.
You need a cable TV provider account that you have used to purchase the NBC network to access the Golf Channel with the NBC Sports app.