Dr. Phil is a popular talk show presented by Phil McGraw in the United States. It was started in the year 2002 and has got a wide reputation. You can get life strategy advice from McGraw through this show. He provides tips from his own life experience as a clinical and forensic psychologist. You could watch the show on the OWN cable TV network and also on other channels. Dr. Phil’s show can be accessed from various platforms. If you wonder how to watch Dr. Phil on Roku, follow the below section.
Here are the features of the Dr. Phil show:
- The popular talk show has got about 18 seasons and 2,191 episodes.
- It has been nominated for the Daytime Emmy Award every year since 2004.
- Dr. Phil would be telecasted on different channels like CBS, Philo, and many more.
- The related shows of Dr. Phil are The Oprah Winfrey Show and The Doctors.
Stream Dr. Phil on Roku through Watch OWN
The official Watch OWN app brings you the Dr. Phil Show, so you can easily stream it on your Roku device.
How to Add Watch OWN on Roku?
Roku Channel Store features a dedicated Watch OWN channel. Follow the steps below to know how to add it to Roku.
1. Connect your Roku device to the HDMI port of the smart TV.
2. Press the home button on your Roku remote to get the Homepage.
3. Navigate to the Streaming Channels section from the main menu.
4. Click on Search Channels and search for Watch OWN.
5. Pick the app from the search results, and the app info page will open.
6. Tap the Add Channel button and wait for the download to get over.
7. Hit the OK option once the installation is done.
Related: Get complete details on how to Watch OWN on Roku
How to Activate Watch OWN on Roku?
Observe the below tutorial to activate Watch OWN on Roku.
1. Launch the installed Watch OWN app on your device.
2. Note the Activation code displayed on the TV screen.
3. Go to https://start.watchown.tv/activate site from another device.
4. Place the activation keys on the site and proceed further.
5. Now, you will be redirected to the homepage of the app.
6. Sign in with your login credentials and pick the Dr. Phil show from the library.
7. Select any episode and start streaming on the Roku connected TV.
Alternate Methods to Watch Dr. Phil on Roku
You can watch Dr. Phil on Roku through streaming services like:
Get Dr. Phil on Philo
Philo is the best place to watch the Dr. Phil talk show. It offers 60+ channels, including OWN, that telecast Dr. Phil. It is possible to stream this talk show on three different devices simultaneously with cloud DVR. You can watch both the live and on-demand content on this service. Get Philo at $20 per month with a seven-day free trial.
Dr. Phil on Roku via Sling TV
You cannot watch Dr. Phil through OWN on Sling TV. Yet, it is accessible via other channels that telecast the talk show. They include AMC, ABC, TV Land, etc. Subscribe to Sling TV at$30-45/month with a 7-day free trial. It offers 31+ top cable channels so that you can get full hours of entertainment.
Access DirecTV Stream to Watch Dr. Phil
Opt for DirecTV Stream at $69/month and get access to more than 65+ channels. As it offers the OWN channel, you can easily watch Dr. Phil through DirecTV Stream. This service supports two devices to stream simultaneously and with unlimited DVR storage. Also, get different genres of content.
Get DR.Phil on FuboTV
You can use FuboTV to stream Dr.Phil on Roku. The basic plan called the Pro Plan gives you OWN. It has over 115+ channels and 1000 hours of cloud DVR storage. It only costs about $69.99 per month.
You can definitely watch Dr. Phil’s talk show on Roku through various platforms such as official apps like Watch OWN and via streaming services.
Dr. Phil is mainly telecasted on the OWN (Oprah Winfrey Network) cable TV network and other channels. You can watch the Dr. Phil show on various platforms.
This popular talk show has about 20 seasons and 3000 episodes nominated for the Daytime Emmy Award every year since 2004.
Yes, you can stream Dr. Phil on Hulu.