The cCloud platform is fully-packed with a library of movies and your favorite TV shows. Even you can watch live TV with the cCloud Kodi addon. During its early days, cCloud was one of the private channels on Roku. However, today it is possible to access cCloud on Roku as a Kodi add-on. The cCloud addon is totally free, and you don’t even need to register on cCloud to access its contents. This means unlimited entertainment with your favorite TV channels on Roku with cCloud.
How to Screen Mirror cCloud on Roku
Currently, the cCloud is only available as an addon with the Kodi platform. Unfortunately, Kodi on Roku is unavailable. However, you can screen mirror the Kodi app to Roku from your Android or iOS Smartphone and Mirror the cCloud Kodi addon.
Enable the Screen Mirroring on Roku
Initially, start by enabling the Screen Mirroring on Roku.
1. Connect your Roku device through the HDMI port on your TV.
2. From the Roku home screen, open Settings and click on the System option.
3. From the menu, select the Screen Mirroring option.
4. Next, select the Screen Mirroring Mode option.
5. Next, select the Prompt or Allways Allow.
How to Screen Mirror cCloud to Roku
1. Connect your Android smartphone to the same Wi-Fi network as your Roku device.
2. Make sure that you install the Kodi app from the Google Play Store on your Android smartphone if you already haven’t.
3. Launch your Android Smartphone’s Notification Panel and then select the Cast icon.
4. Now, select your Roku device from the list of devices on your TV screen.
5. With that, your Android phone screen will mirror on your TV screen.
6. After that, launch the Kodi app and select the cCloud Kodi addon.
Finally, you can mirror the cCloud Kodi addon to Roku and watch your favorite movies and TV shows.
How to Setup cCloud on Roku
You can follow the steps below to add and access the cCloud Kodi addon.
1. Launch the Kodi app on your smartphone.
2. Click on the Settings option from the app home screen.
6. Get the Kodi home screen back on your screen and select the Add-ons option.
12. Select the Install from Repository option.
Best cCloud Alternatives for Roku
Following are the best alternatives for cCloud that you can get on your streaming device.
Frequently Asked Questions
No, cCloud was removed from the private channel list on Roku due to unauthorized content streaming on it.
You can get cCloud on Roku by screen mirroring it on your Roku from smartphones and computers.