Mobdro is a kind of platform that you want on your Roku to stream your favorite movies and TV shows for free. It has over 1000+ titles that you can stream. Also, this free streaming platform supports titles in various languages. Moreover, you can set the movies and TV shows you most like in the favorites section so that you can access your favorite content in a quicker way. In addition, you can use the filter feature to sort out the movies and TV shows you want to watch.
Note: Mobdro’s official site has been removed frequently from Google search as it streams pirated content. This is the reason for the nonavailability of Mobdro on the Roku Channel Store.
How to Watch Mobdro on Roku
You can’t find the Mobdro app on any of the official app stores. However, you can download the Mobdro app from third-party sources and install them on your Android device like smartphones and tablets. Also, you can mirror the Mobdro app from your Android device to Roku. To do that, first, you need to enable screen mirroring on Roku.
Screen Mirror Mobdro to Roku from Android Devices
1. Go to your Android device’s Settings and turn on the Unknown Sources option.
2. Open a web browser and search for Mobdro APK.
3. From a trustworthy source, download the Mobdro APK File.
4. Open the APK File and tap the Install button to install the Mobdro app.
5. After installation, launch the Mobdro app.
6. Play any movie or TV shows and pull down the Notification Panel.
7. Tap the Cast icon from the Notification Panel.
8. Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
9. Go back to the Mobdro app and stream your favorite movies and TV shows on Roku.
Screen Mirror Mobdro to Roku from PC
Connect your PC and Roku to the same wifi network and follow the steps below:
1. Download and install the BlueStacks on your PC from https://www.bluestacks.com/download.html.
2. Next, search for the APK File of Mobdro on a web browser of your PC.
3. Download the APK File of Mobdro.
4. Open the BlueStacks app and sign in with your Google Account.
5. After that, from the menu bar to your right, select the Install APK icon.
6. Select the Mobdro APK File and click on the Open button.
7. Now, the Mobro app will be installed on your PC by the Android emulator.
8. After installation, launch the Mobro app and click on the Action Center icon from the bottom right corner of the screen.
9. Click on the Connect tile and choose your Roku device from the available devices list.
10. Return to the Mobdro app and mirror its content to Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, it is safe to stream on Mobdro. However, you can connect to a VPN to ensure that you have the best safety measures.