Bet+ is a quality streaming service offering over 2000+ hours of media content from the familiar black creator. Moreover, they offer some exclusive content like College Hill: Celebrity, Martin: The Reunion and Kingdom Business, and more. Fortunately, this BET Plus app is available in the Roku Channel store, which provides a commercial-free streaming experience.
Exclusive Contents Listed in BET Plus
Don’t miss the popular shows and series of BET Plus. Some of them are listed below:
- American Gangster: Trap Queens
- The Ms. Pat Show
- Martin: The Reunion
- The Porter
- Stalked Within
- A Message from Brianna
- Tyler Perry’s Zatima
- The Missing
- Kingdom Business
- All the Queen’s Men
Subscription Cost to Activate Bet Plus
The BET+ subscription would cost approximately you around $9.99 monthly. But fortunately, they do provide a 7-day free trial option to try out and check on the features. This will help you proceed with the purchase only if you find the application useful for us.
How to Add BET Plus on Roku
You can easily add BET Plus on Roku because it is officially available on Roku Channel Store.
1. Turn on the Roku device, and click on the Home button on the Roku remote.
2. On the Home screen, head to the Streaming Channels option.
3. Press the Search button in the right-side menu.
4. Use the virtual keyboard to search for the BET Plus app and click on the appropriate application from the search result.
5. Tap the Add Channel button, and then the app installs.
6. Click the OK button once the installation is done.
7. Finally, click on the Go to Channel option and launch the BET+ on your Roku device.
How to Activate BET Plus on Roku?
1. Launch the installed BET Plus app on your Roku device, and it will show an Activation code.
2. Next, go to any default browser on your PC.
3. Navigate to this Offical activation page of the BET Plus website.
4. On the activation page, enter the 7-digit Activation keys in the appropriate field and click on the Continue option.
5. Sign in with your login details, and you will get to the homepage of BET Plus.
6. Select a show or series and watch it on Roku-connected TV.
Alternative Channels to Watch BET Plus on Roku
Though, BET Plus is available in the Roku Channel store. In addition, a few other alternative streaming services are available on Roku, offering access to BET Plus. In that case, if you already have any of the below-listed services, then you can watch BET plus right away.
Basic Subscription Plans of Popular Streaming Service
|AT&T TV Now||$60-140/month|
Sling TV is a familiar streaming service that offers two subscription plans, differing from the list of channels they offer. To access the BET Plus channel, you can go for either Sling TV Blue, which is available for $40/ month, or the Sling Orange + Blue package, which costs $50/ month. Initially, you can use the 14-day free trial they offer to check out the features.
The Philo is the most affordable streaming service, offering access to a decent lineup of channels, including BBC World, Discovery channels, and many more. Moreover, this service allows one to record live broadcast shows and watch them later. Similarly, this streaming service offers a 7-day free trial before paying the subscription of $25 monthly.
The DirecTV Stream platform is a perfect alternative to traditional cable or satellite services. Like another streaming service, they offer two plans for $69.99, which offers access to live feeds and popular channels. But the other plan, which costs $120 per month, would get a streaming box and a remote for service. Moreover, this plan offers unlimited DVR storage, letting you record any desired shows.
Vidgo is an upcoming streaming service that is a go-to place for all sports enthusiasts. But, they do offer access to other live shows and channels, including BET plus. You can access the Vidgo service by paying $55 monthly, along with a free trial for 3 days.
If DVR is your priority, YouTube TV would be the apt streaming service provider. They offer unlimited DVR storage on Cloud that can be backed up until 9 months. Moreover, they allow 3 accounts, using 6 users can watch the shows simultaneously.
You can get BET Plus on Amazon Prime Video for free of cost. It offers a 7-day free trial, and then it will automatically charge $9 per month to stream BET Plus.
BET Plus is free to download on Roku streaming devices and many other popular devices. But then, it is a subscription-based service that would cost you approx $9.99 monthly.