BET Plus (BET+) is a quality streaming service offering on-demand content from familiar black creators. The app provides BET Originals for streaming in HD quality. Moreover, they offer some exclusive content like College Hill: Celebrity, Martin: The Reunion and Kingdom Business, and more. Fortunately, this BET Plus app is available in the Roku Channel Store, which provides a commercial-free streaming experience.
Features of BET Plus
- BET Plus offers 2000+ hours of on-demand movies, series, and TV shows.
- It has categorized movies and series in the content library for easy browsing.
- The BET Plus app has a My List option to add your favorite content.
- Cross Platform Continue Watching option helps in resuming the streaming on any device.
- The app allows the user to personalize the streaming by creating individual profiles.
Exclusive Contents Listed in BET Plus
Don’t miss the popular shows and series of BET Plus. Some of them are listed below:
- American Gangster: Trap Queens
- The Ms. Pat Show
- Martin: The Reunion
- The Porter
- Stalked Within
- A Message from Brianna
- Tyler Perry’s Zatima
- The Missing
- Kingdom Business
- All the Queen’s Men
The BET+ subscription would cost $9.99 monthly. But, they do provide a 7-day free trial option to try out and check on the features. This will help you proceed with the purchase only if you find the application useful for us.
How to Add BET Plus on Roku
1. Turn on the Roku device, and click on the Home button on the Roku remote.
2. On the Home screen, head to the Streaming Channels option.
3. Select the Search option in the right-side menu.
4. Use the virtual keyboard to search for the BET Plus app and click on the appropriate application from the search result.
5. Tap the Add Channel button to install the BET Plus on Roku.
6. Click the OK button once the installation is done.
7. Finally, choose the Go to Channel option to launch the BET+ on your Roku device.
Alternative Way to Add BET Plus on Roku
1. Launch any web browser on your PC or Smartphone.
2. Go to the Roku Official Website on the browser and select Sign In.
3. Provide your Roku account details for sign-in and go to the Search.
4. Enter BET Plus in the search and choose the app from the suggestions.
5. Click Add Channel to download the BET Plus app from the Roku website.
6. Go to the Roku device and access the BET Plus app.
If the app is not accessible on the Roku device after installing it from the website, you need to update the Roku device.
How to Activate BET Plus on Roku
1. Launch the installed BET Plus app on your Roku device, and it will show an Activation code.
2. Next, go to any web browser on your PC or smartphone.
3. Navigate to this Offical activation page of BET Plus.
4. On the activation page, enter the 7-digit Activation Code in the appropriate field and click the Continue option.
5. Sign in with your login details, and you will get to the homepage of BET Plus.
6. Select a show or series and watch it on Roku-connected TV.
Alternative Method to Watch BET Plus on Roku
In addition, a few streaming services that are available on Roku offer access to the BET TV channel. These streaming services are the alternative ways to watch BET content.
Basic Subscription Plans of Popular Streaming Service
Sling TV is a familiar streaming service that offers two subscription plans, differing from the list of channels they offer. To access the BET channel, you can go for either Sling TV Blue, which is available for $45/ month, or the Sling Orange + Blue package, which costs $60/ month.
Website: Sling TV
The Philo is the most affordable streaming service, offering access to a decent lineup of channels, including BBC World, Discovery channels, and many more. Moreover, this service allows one to record live broadcast shows and watch them later. Similarly, this streaming service offers a 7-day free trial before paying the subscription of $25 monthly.
The DirecTV Stream platform is a perfect alternative to traditional cable or satellite services. Unlike other streaming services, they offer four subscription plans. They are Entertainment ($74.99 per month), Choice ($99.99 per month), Ultimate ($109.99 per month), and Premier ($154.99 per month). BET channel is available in all these subscription plans. Moreover, these plans offer unlimited DVR storage, letting you record any desired shows.
Website: DirecTV Stream
YouTube TV has a BET TV channel in its 85+ Channel Lineup. If DVR is your priority, YouTube TV would be the best streaming service provider. The subscription costs $64.99 per month with a free trial for two weeks. They offer unlimited DVR storage on Cloud that can be backed up until 9 months. Moreover, they allow 3 streaming devices to watch the shows simultaneously.
Website: YouTube TV
Vidgo is an upcoming streaming service that is a go-to place for all sports enthusiasts. But, they do offer access to other live shows and channels, including BET TV channel. You can access the Vidgo service by paying $55 monthly, along with a free trial for 3 days.
You can get BET Plus on Amazon Prime Video for free of cost. It offers a 7-day free trial, and then it will automatically charge $9 per month to stream BET Plus.