BET Plus gains its reputation in the entertainment streaming world. If you are a lover of Black culture, then you can enjoy thousands of hours of Black contented shows, movies, etc. This popular content has been created by the best Black creators. This app also offers new TV shows, original series, and so on. You won’t be interrupted by any commercial ads and so you can enjoy streaming on the flow. It is compatible with multiple devices namely Android, iOS, Roku, Firestick, and many more. Let us see how to add and activate BET Plus on Roku in this article.
Major Contents of BET Plus
Don’t miss the popular shows and series of BET Plus. Some of them are listed below:
- First Wives Club
- American Gangster: Trap Queens
- Being Mary Jane Movie
- House of Payne
- The BET Awards
- BET Hip Hop Awards
- Real Husbands of Hollywood
- Meet the Browns
- The Bobby Brown Story
- The New Edition Story
Pricing of BET Plus
Note the pricing of BET Plus subscription
How to Add BET Plus on Roku?
You can easily add BET Plus on Roku because it is officially available on Roku Channel Store.
1. Connect the Roku device to your TV and the homepage will open automatically.
2. Head over to the Streaming Channels option.
3. Press the Search button in the right-side menu.
4. Search for BET Plus and select the respective app from the suggestions.
5. Tap the Add Channel button and then the app starts to install.
6. Click the OK button, once the installation is done.
How to Activate BET Plus on Roku?
1. Launch the installed BET Plus app and it will show the Activation code.
2. Open any trusted browser on your mobile or computer.
3. Navigate to this https://www.bet.com/activate site.
4. Place the 7-digit Activation keys on the site and click Continue.
5. Sign-in with your login details and you will get the homepage of BET Plus,
6. Select a show or series and watch it on Roku connected TV.
Alternate Methods to Watch BET Plus on Roku
Watch BET Plus on Roku using other streaming services like:
|AT&T TV Now||$65/month|
You can access more than 30 top-rated channels on Sling TV including BET Plus. It offers live TV channels, thousands of movies, kids shows, and much more. The monthly membership plan of Sling TV costs about $30-45/month with a 7-day free trial.
BET Plus on Roku can be streamed on Philo streaming service. This app offers various channels in different genres. You can watch BET Plus on three devices simultaneously. Opt for Philo at $20 per month and access 60+ channels.
See how to get Philo on Roku.
FuboTV is meant for sports and other popular TV channels like BET Plus. Subscribe to FuboTV at $55/month with a 7-day free trial. It supports 30 hours of Cloud DVR space and you can record your favorite shows.
See how to watch FuboTV on Roku.
AT&T TV Now
Watch BET Plus on AT&T TV Now along with 65+channels. It allows you to stream videos on two devices at a time with 20 hours of DVR recording for 30 days. Get AT&T TV Now for $65/month.
Vidgo is one of the popular upcoming streaming services that offer BET Plus at $45 per month. You can also get a free trial for up to three days. Stream BET Plus on three different devices with Vidgo.
Does Roku have BET Plus?
Roku definitely has BET Plus and you can download the app from the official Roku Channel Store and start streaming BET Plus on the big screens.
Is BET Plus free with Amazon Prime?
You can get BET Plus on Amazon Prime Video for free of cost. It offers a 7-day free trial and then it will automatically charge to your Amazon account for streaming BET Plus.
Is BET Plus free on Roku?
BET Plus is completely free to download on Roku streaming devices and many other popular devices. But then, it is a subscription-based service.
How to Watch BET without cable?
To watch BET Plus without cable, you need to subscribe to any streaming services like Sling, FuboTV, Philo, Vidgo, AT&T TV Now, and many more.