beIN Sports Connect is one of the most popular sports channels. It is an ultimate live streaming app dedicated to sports entirely. You can watch live matches of regional, national and international sports through beIN Sports Connect. And you can watch sports events like the LaLiga, Europa League, Champions League, NBA, and more. Also, with the beIN Sports Connect app, you can stream your favorites on streaming devices. And the app is compatible with Roku, Android, iOS, Samsung Smart TV, Android TV, and more. Now, let us see how to install beIN Sports Connect on Roku.
The impressive features of beIN Sports Connect are listed below.
- Stream the exclusive live events and coverage of the world’s biggest international sports.
- It has extensive coverage of all sports highlights, in-depth analysis, etc.
- You can access 11 channels of beIN Sports programming covering Soccer, NCCA Basketball, Rugby, Motorsports, etc.
- Get access to the interactive timeline, instant replays, and more.
beIN Sports Connect Subscription
It is available for free. However, you can choose the beIN Sports Connect subscription plan.
- Monthly Pass – $19.99/month
- Annual Pass – $179.99/year
How to Add beIN Sports Connect on Roku?
You will find beIN Sports Connect as a dedicated channel on the Roku Channel Store. Here goes the installation procedure.
1. Turn on your Roku, connect it to the home Wi-Fi, and proceed.
2. Press the Home button on the Roku remote to choose Streaming Channels.
3. On the Channel Store, select the Search Channels option.
4. With the help of a virtual keyboard, enter the channel’s name as beIN Sports Connect.
5. When you see the list of suggestions, select the same to proceed.
6. On the channel info screen, click on the Add Channel button.
7. Wait for the channel to get added to your Roku TV.
8. Once the installation gets over, launch the channel.
How to Activate beIN Sports Connect on Roku?
It is essential to activate the beIN Sports Connect channel on your Roku TV after you install it.
1. From the home screen, launch the beIN Sports Connect channel.
2. Enter your login details to sign in to your account.
3. Open the browser on your PC or phone and visit www.beinsports.com/us/activate.
4. Click on the drop-down menu to choose the TV provider.
5. Key in the activation code on the respective field and click on the Continue button.
6. With this, the beIN Sports Connect channel gets activated on your streaming device, and you can access it.
Alternative Method – Screen Mirror beIN Sports Connect to Roku
You can use the screen mirroring function available on your devices to stream beIN Sports Connect on Roku. Before using screen mirroring, make sure that screen mirroring on Roku is enabled.
How to Enable Screen Mirroring on Roku
1) Navigate to Settings on the home screen and select System.
2) Now, select Screen mirroring and choose Screen mirroring mode.
3) Select either Prompt or Always Allow; this will allow screen mirroring on Roku.
How to Screen Mirror beIN Sports Connect on Roku Using Android Smartphone
Connect your Android Smartphone and Roku TV to the same Wi-Fi network and follow the steps below:
1) Open the Google Play Store on your Android Smartphone.
2) Select the Search bar and enter beIN Sports Connect.
3) Choose the beIN Sports Connect app from the search results and click on Install.
4) The app will be downloaded and installed on your device. After that, open the beIN Sports app.
Download Link: beIN Sports Connect
5) Now, go to the Notification Panel and select the Cast icon.
6) Choose your Roku device from the list of available devices and select OK.
7) The contents on your screen will be cast to the Roku device.
8) On the beIN Sports Connect app, sign in with your account and select the match you want.
9) After you follow all these steps, you can mirror your favorite sports from beIN Sports to Roku device-connected TV.
How to Screen Mirror beIN Sports Connect to Roku from iOS Smartphone
1. From the App Store, install the beIN Sports Connect app.
2. Then, ensure that you have connected your iOS Smartphone to the same Wifi network as Roku.
3. Next, launch the beIN Sports Connect app and sign in to your account.
4. After that, pull down the Control Center and tap on the Screen Mirroring icon.
5. Now, choose your Roku device from the list of available devices.
6. Go to the beIN Sports Connect app and mirror your favorites to Roku device-connected TV.
How to Screen Mirror beIN Sports Connect on Roku Using Windows PC
1) Visit the official website of beIN Sports Connect.
2) Select Sign In on the top right corner of the screen.
3) Now, select your TV provider and follow the on-screen instructions to finish the login process.
4) Press Windows + k, and on the Connect window, choose your Roku device and select OK.
NOTE: You must have connected your Roku device and PC to the same Wi-Fi network for your Roku device to appear on the list of available devices section.
5) The contents on your PC’s screen will be mirrored to your Roku device.
6) Choose the match you want to stream on Roku.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes, you can watch beIN Sports Connect on your streaming device.
Connect to a stable internet connection and try again.